What's new

Pakistan needs a Two Child Policy

How did Chinese meet this challenge, didn't they, successfully for so many years..

Well, a more authoritarian government is required. Enforcing it can get ugly.

Take the least of the consequences of having more then the set amount of kids...a massive fine. The rich will pay for new babies. The poor can't and probably won't anyway. You'll end up same situation as tax dodgers and bribes making these fines vanish.

Last edited:
Nice in the sense .......... experience or consequences? both these can be catered by spending some extra money.

Yaar I am a good boy. Straight and narrow. Kabhi aankh utha ke side ko nahin dekhta. Sirf sunta hun aur lambi lambi aahein bharta hun.

Yaar I am a good boy. Straight and narrow. Kabhi aankh utha ke side ko nahin dekhta. Sirf sunta hun aur lambi lambi aahein bharta hun.

O bai Hello ............. I thought two married people were having a discussion............. but this went over my head.

My dear Zarvan, this is a misconception. Family planning is not forbidden. Mullahs have been spreading to keep consumer goods producers happy and in turn they keep them happy.
Sir it's clearly forbidden I don't follow Mullah opinion I follow Quran and Sunnah and modern issues are decided in light of Quran and Sunnah. Family planning due to fear of lack of sources of any kind or thinking world has limited sources and more population can't share them that is same think as aborting the child for same fear. You are using right Arm to grab your left year and thinking it's different thing no it's same and not allowed

Sir it's clearly forbidden I don't follow Mullah opinion I follow Quran and Sunnah and modern issues are decided in light of Quran and Sunnah. Family planning due to fear of lack of sources of any kind or thinking world has limited sources and more population can't share them that is same think as aborting the child for same fear. You are using right Arm to grab your left year and thinking it's different thing no it's same and not allowed

There is not a single verse in the Quran (or any Hadith) against birth control, nor is it obligatory to have children in marriage.

Educate people..such restrictions are inhuman and will surely backfire.. Educate them...Educate them...Educated each newly married couple.
When simple commercials on contraceptives turn into Islam khatry meim debates how the hell you do that?

When simple commercials on contraceptives turn into Islam khatry meim debates how the hell you do that?
There is a big difference between showing controversial commercials publicly without a warning, which people of all ages can watch (though I haven't watched any but I can imagine) and a class of married adult couples who are in the process of family making... big difference...no one will object or get any traction or popularity since married couples need education and that's the best time to impart them sex education that makes their life healthy and problem free.

Islam is not against sex ed but it puts some ethical limits and if those are respected the religious people are the most forthcoming people.

There is a big difference between showing controversial commercials publicly without a warning, which people of all ages can watch (though I haven't watched any but I can imagine) and a class of married adult couples who are in the process of family making... big difference...no one will object or get any traction or popularity since married couples need education and that's the best time to impart them sex education that makes their life healthy and problem free.

Islam is not against sex ed but it puts some ethical limits and if those are respected the religious people are the most forthcoming people.

Allah doesn't feel shame to say the right thing, Why should we ?

In the Holy Quran, the main principles of sexual life like marriage, intercourse, methods of intercourse, semen uterus of mother, pregnancy, different stages of pregnancy, labor and delivery, adultery, homosexuality etc have been discussed thoroughly.

Do you believe that children should not be allowed to read the Holy Quran as well ?

class of married adult couples
Yep great idea in such a fast pace life married people will attend classes and ask awkward questions great
Please be realistic like the rest of the planet we need to start sex ed at teenage not after marriage<which has no defined age>

Data for en European country:

81 297 555 Current population
39 868 883 Current male population (49.0%)
41 428 672 Current female population (51.0%)
646 863 Births this year
1 215 Births today
838 439 Deaths this year
1 575 Deaths today
240 441 Net migration this year
452 Net migration today
48 864 Population growth this year
92 Population growth today

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom