What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

He is probably still in high school, college students speak better English than him.
good for you but English was not the matter of concern related to that post .... but the posting history of the poster ....

Secondly you are interfering in a matter without knowing and understanding the basic issue which I don't wanna say but have to that this does not reflect good on your judgement ..... don't interfere unnecessarily in many months old discussion ....

Lastly this is my first interaction with you so I don't know anything about your posting habit and attitude therefore would request that If you have something informative and positive then plz continue your contribution, otherwise I am not interested in unnecessary online debate

Regards,
HRK

good for you but English was not the matter of concern related to that post .... but the posting history of the poster ....

Secondly you are interfering in a matter without knowing and understanding the basic issue which I don't wanna say but have to that this does not reflect good on your judgement ..... don't interfere unnecessarily in many months old discussion ....

Lastly this is my first interaction with you so I don't know anything about your posting habit and attitude therefore would request that If you have something informative and positive then plz continue your contribution, otherwise I am not interested in unnecessary online debate

Regards,
HRK
Relax mate, I was just being sarcasm on him. He was like a child can't stop showing off how strong China is and meanwhile talking shit about other countries like Pakistan to feed his own ego. As a Chinese too, I think his comments are quite disrespectful.

Type 054A/P being painted
6068fa37ly1ggcjhqekzsj21uo18g4qq.jpg

Via @摇篮里的航海家 from Weibo

With the upgrade, do Pakistan believe that Naval balance can be achieved in Indian ocean.
How many Frigates and Destroyers you are going to have in Future?
4 Type 054As+4 Milgems+4 F22Ps=12
Destroyers=0

India
Current Total 12+7 Nilgiri Class in Future+4 Admiral Grigorovich-class(Future) =23
Destroyers=11+4 Visakhapatnam (Future)=15

Last edited:
With the upgrade, do Pakistan believe that Naval balance can be achieved in Indian ocean. In any future conflict, Pakistan will side with China, and will be facing regional navies like Australia and India.
Let the China Coast Guard to solve the australian Navy.

The enemy of PLAN is only USN.

Eb7ERV2UcAABZlf.jpeg

Update on Pakistan Navy: "Type-054AP Frigate"

PN's first "Type-054AP Frigate" will be launched in two months & 2x "Type-054AP Frigates" will enter in Pakistan's waters in first quarter of 2021.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom