What's new

Pakistan Navy Submarines: A Silent Force to Reckon with!

As long as i am over dosing deluded troller indians like you with factual pills i dont give a dam about how many numbers of complaints i have.
And oh, thanks for so much attention.

mr growler till now you haven't proved your words you just throw words so please show some proof to back your words from future

mr ice man i dont know how u can compare jf17 with arjun entire jf 17 was designed by china and most of its parts are chinese russian and some western not even 1% came from pakistan
arjun was designed by inda ya some parts are foreign but still design and technology are indian
BS.

mr. troller indian. what do you eat for breakfast every morning?
Arjun is a variant of Leopard II and designed by Krauss-Maffei of Germany. I feel sorry that free democracy has turned you guys into little brained wash tools. you guys pretty much reminds me of north koreans how they are fooled to believe everything related to their country is the best.
mr growler till now you haven't proved your words you just throw words so please show some proof to back your words from future
i do not have to waist my time with a low quality poster to prove my point. btw so far you have done pretty good job proving what a low quality poster and a indian troller you are.

Last edited:
how come you know about the number of complaints against him???:what: are you a mod too:woot:

Hahaha... sorry for the late reply... was on holiday after Growler ate my brains!!! Lol... U just have to visit the mods pages to know how many ppl are complaining against him... and as for the attention he claims to be getting... well I'm glad to be doin a lil social service..:smitten:

Hahaha... sorry for the late reply... was on holiday after Growler ate my brains!!! Lol... U just have to visit the mods pages to know how many ppl are complaining against him... and as for the attention he claims to be getting... well I'm glad to be doin a lil social service..:smitten:
and again. your contribution is merely complains.
btw i havent bother checking out who has been complaining against me.. i have heard of it from quite some time now.
and btw do us a favor. extend your holiday.

BS.

mr. troller indian. what do you eat for breakfast every morning?
Arjun is a variant of Leopard II and designed by Krauss-Maffei of Germany. I feel sorry that free democracy has turned you guys into little brained wash tools. you guys pretty much reminds me of north koreans how they are fooled to believe everything related to their country is the best.

i think u dont know how to read also drdo took assistance from krauss-maffei who designed leopard 2 i dont know how u said that arjun is a variant of leopard 2 drdo took assitance fom those who made leopard 2 so read properly before u say something

Guys lets be a lil mature and keep the topic in sight and cut out the name calling, ego bashing, etc. There, atleast someone had to say that.

Anyways, whats up with the sub deal? Any info on whether any of the Agosta's are part of the ongoing exercise?

Why every thread has the same fate India vs Pakistan ...

Pakistan was considering many option for replacing Tariq class frigates ...
Type-054 is an option along with MEKO A200 ... MEKO A200 is not official because i took it from Wikipedia ... Tariq class frigates will be decommissioned soon because they are getting old .. After that pakistan navy need to fill the GAP either by new frigates or by Leasing it ...

We need to start banning Indians that derail threads and poke their veggie nose in every topic. Please go back to India.:pakistan:

Hey just one one A-90B without AIP can not change the tide. IN was and still is the superior force.

hey you r on Pakistan side or indian...being optimistic towards pak army.......... u always comment with negative
thoughts...........:astagh:

Type 039A submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaType 039A submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qing class type 041 submarine

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
China Exporting Submarines For Pakistans Nuclear Triad
From the June 2011 issue of FORCE magazine, an Indian National Security and Defense magazine, comes this remarkable article.

Pakistan’s efforts to have a sea-based minimum credible nuclear deterrent vis-a-vis India took a significant step forward last month when the state-owned, Wuhan-based China State Shipbuilding Industrial Corp (CSIC) ferried the first Qing-class conventional attack submarine (SSK) to Shanghai to begin a year-long series of sea trials, which is likely to include the test-firing of three CJ-10K submarine-launched, 1,500km-range land attack cruise missiles (LACM) capable of being armed with unitary tactical nuclear warheads. Called the Qing-class SSK, it is a variant of the Type 041A Improved Yuan-class SSK, which is also due to begin its sea trials later this month.

It is now believed that the contract inked between CSIC and Pakistan early last April (see FORCE April 2011, pages 16-17) calls for the CSIC’s Wuhan-based Wuchang Shipyard to supply six Qing-class SSKs, all of which will be equipped with a Stirling-cycle AIP system and will be able to carry up to three nuclear warhead-carrying CJ-10K LACMs each. The double-hulled Qing-class SSK, with a submerged displacement close to 3,600 tonnes, bears a close resemblance to the Russian Type 636M SSK, and features hull-retractable foreplanes and hydrodynamically streamlined sail. The first such SSK was launched in Wuhan on September 9 last year, and a total of three such SSKs are on order from China’s PLA Navy as well. The AIP system for the Qing-class SSK was developed by the 711th Research Institute of CSIC. R&D work began in June 1996, with a 100-strong team of scientists and engineers led by Dr Jin Donghan being involved in developing the Stirling-cycle engine, while another team led Professor Ma Weiming of China’s Naval Engineering University began developing the all-electric AIP system. The two projects entered the production engineering stage in 2007, with the Shanghai Qiyao Propulsion Technology Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the 711th Institute, becoming the principal industrial entity charged with producing the AIP system. Incidentally, the Qing-class SSK’s all-electric propulsion system is a derivative of a similar system that was developed about a decade ago for the PLA Navy’s six Type 093 Shang-class SSGNs and three Type 094 Jin-class SSBNs.

Information Dissemination: China Exporting Submarines For Pakistans Nuclear Triad

Last edited:
Type 039A submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaType 039A submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qing class type 041 submarine

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
China Exporting Submarines For Pakistans Nuclear Triad
From the June 2011 issue of FORCE magazine, an Indian National Security and Defense magazine, comes this remarkable article.

Pakistan’s efforts to have a sea-based minimum credible nuclear deterrent vis-a-vis India took a significant step forward last month when the state-owned, Wuhan-based China State Shipbuilding Industrial Corp (CSIC) ferried the first Qing-class conventional attack submarine (SSK) to Shanghai to begin a year-long series of sea trials, which is likely to include the test-firing of three CJ-10K submarine-launched, 1,500km-range land attack cruise missiles (LACM) capable of being armed with unitary tactical nuclear warheads. Called the Qing-class SSK, it is a variant of the Type 041A Improved Yuan-class SSK, which is also due to begin its sea trials later this month.

It is now believed that the contract inked between CSIC and Pakistan early last April (see FORCE April 2011, pages 16-17) calls for the CSIC’s Wuhan-based Wuchang Shipyard to supply six Qing-class SSKs, all of which will be equipped with a Stirling-cycle AIP system and will be able to carry up to three nuclear warhead-carrying CJ-10K LACMs each. The double-hulled Qing-class SSK, with a submerged displacement close to 3,600 tonnes, bears a close resemblance to the Russian Type 636M SSK, and features hull-retractable foreplanes and hydrodynamically streamlined sail. The first such SSK was launched in Wuhan on September 9 last year, and a total of three such SSKs are on order from China’s PLA Navy as well. The AIP system for the Qing-class SSK was developed by the 711th Research Institute of CSIC. R&D work began in June 1996, with a 100-strong team of scientists and engineers led by Dr Jin Donghan being involved in developing the Stirling-cycle engine, while another team led Professor Ma Weiming of China’s Naval Engineering University began developing the all-electric AIP system. The two projects entered the production engineering stage in 2007, with the Shanghai Qiyao Propulsion Technology Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the 711th Institute, becoming the principal industrial entity charged with producing the AIP system. Incidentally, the Qing-class SSK’s all-electric propulsion system is a derivative of a similar system that was developed about a decade ago for the PLA Navy’s six Type 093 Shang-class SSGNs and three Type 094 Jin-class SSBNs.

Information Dissemination: China Exporting Submarines For Pakistans Nuclear Triad

AFAIK, this has already been discussed at length here before. Quite an old article, isn't it?

In this thread people were still talking about the type 214 deal if you have noticed, so i thought of an update.

In this thread people were still talking about the type 214 deal if you have noticed, so i thought of an update.
Cool. But frankly, this thread was dead till you revived it.:D

Back
Top Bottom