What's new

PAKISTAN NAVY SHIPS: YARMOOK-CLASS CORVETTE

This Navy ship is for Pakistan or Islam? -

Last time i checked Pakistan is Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Dude i can understand you are having an Identity crisis here but Islamic history is not bound to a single land or country. Prophet Mohammad PBUH came for all Muslims and history he created is a shared heritage not owned by a single country.

corvette_pns_yarmook.jpg

Pakistan-Navy-Commissions-Offshore-Patrol-Vessel-PNS-%E2%80%98YARMOOK%E2%80%99.jpg

corvette-new.jpg

Looks like ample space has been left for weapons fit. Helicopter, SSM, perhaps even a PDMS. You can see the capped part where the main gun will eventually be.

Perhaps PN is planning to use parts from retiring ships, as well as Indigenous and Chinese subsystems to outfit this ship.

This Navy ship is for Pakistan or Islam? -
Islam is a religion or a State ....???

These ships would defend the naval interest of the people of a State who have a certain faith and believes ..... so you want to curb their freedom of choice .... ???

do you want them to be uprooted from their IDEOLOGICAL basis of their State .... ???

do you want them to change their names like Muhammad, Ahmed or Haider to Poras, Dahir, or Ram, Sham or Bajrang to sound more like local .... ???

Good addition. I hope they just speed up the process of all the inductions.

P.S: For those who have identity crisis: WAMA ARSALNAKA ILA RAHMATUL LIL AALLAMEEN
Islam is not for a particular region or country or have association with a particular creed, let that sink in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom