What's new

Pakistan Navy Plan to Buy Four more F22 P Frigates

Sir is it possible to buy 2or 4 Aircraft carrier for Pakistan ? We have to protect yourself from two enemies Shia Muslims majority Iran and Hindus India

Why only 4? Pakistan also has threat from Christian USA, you should compete with them.

Sir, I say make 20.

You guys shocked me for a moment, at a quick glance, It was more like F22 Raptors :P

Hi,

We need at least 4 bigger vessels than the F22's----like the 054's and then 2 aegis class the 052's---. The defensive navy needs to have enough fangs to defend---.

Good to see you on this thread bro :tup:

I've been trying to find how much a 052 costs, but my Chinese is not good. Any idea?

I don't think so that any F-22P are coming. I hope that PN would make a deal for the remaining 13 UK's Frigates for themselves and may be 3 from Chile too. OHP should be given off to Marines as they might acquire LHDs-LPDs from US.

F-22P might not see a big future.

my point is i hv heard pak has no destroyer.. so frigates are specifically for anti sub and anti aircraft use and not for anti ship... what is cruiser then?
Pakistan has only one destroyer Alamgeer given by USA. remaining main ships are guided missile frigates which have anti submarine/aircraft capabilities as well as anti ship missiles are also there. Destroyers are expensive and bigger in size hence having more weapons specially air defense and anti ship or land attack missiles.

Pakistan has only one destroyer Alamgeer given by USA. remaining main ships are guided missile frigates which have anti submarine/aircraft capabilities as well as anti ship missiles are also there. Destroyers are expensive and bigger in size hence having more weapons specially air defense and anti ship or land attack missiles.
OHP is a Frigate and more will be arriving soon. :pakistan:

OHP is a Frigate and more will be arriving soon. :pakistan:

There are presently 9 OHP frigates which are on hold for foreign sales . Pakistan can get a fleet of 10 upgraded OHPs.

Hi
first of all we should try our best to clarify that will be able to procure more OHPs, if yes then get them, if no then start building 2 more F 22p, this time with 16 cell VLS for SAM, as this will keep it cheaper.
Cheers
Thanks

No More OHP coming..
US Congress Stymies Pakistani Naval Modernization Efforts | Defense News | defensenews.com

And be focused to procure 5-6 Type 041 submarines.
Thanks

Procurement for 8 is underway !

Planning & Planning.. No deal has been closed so far.

Back
Top Bottom