What's new

Pakistan Navy Plan to Buy Four more F22 P Frigates

type 53 was better o ption boss why stuck in same type we have 4 of them
why not 054A 056(not expensive)or new one.:pakistan::china:
16434398.jpg

The Langkawi Exhibition, China launched the export-oriented 1500-ton frigate, the captain 97 meters, speed of 30 knots, with deep V-shaped design, overall layout and 056 similar, but more thorough detail stealth, equipped with 24 units vertical launch system, which can take off and land straight -9C type helicopter, and arranging Organic library, which makes the ship has a more lasting and effective coastal anti-submarine capability. The other is equipped with a 76mm caliber gun, two 630 near Artillery seat 2 30mm rapid-fire guns stealth single tube, but on the basis of these indicators, it is better than 056.

why not 054A 056(not expensive)or new one.:pakistan::china:
16434398.jpg

The Langkawi Exhibition, China launched the export-oriented 1500-ton frigate, the captain 97 meters, speed of 30 knots, with deep V-shaped design, overall layout and 056 similar, but more thorough detail stealth, equipped with 24 units vertical launch system, which can take off and land straight -9C type helicopter, and arranging Organic library, which makes the ship has a more lasting and effective coastal anti-submarine capability. The other is equipped with a 76mm caliber gun, two 630 near Artillery seat 2 30mm rapid-fire guns stealth single tube, but on the basis of these indicators, it is better than 056.
unit price ...........?

PN should concentrate on acquiring bigger & advance ships such as Type 55 or 56 destroyers for the new navy dock at Gawadar as they will boost the security of Gawadar port.

What configuration new batch of F-22Ps will have?? Will they have Universal VLS with YJ-18 & HHQ-16??

@Rashid Mahmood @Horus @waz @Penguin

Can someone tell me why PN did not go for 8 cell SPADA-2000 for F-22Ps instead of HHQ-7s???

4 F22P would be a decent upgrade for the Navy however the project may have been delayed due to Submarine purchase

What configuration new batch of F-22Ps will have?? Will they have Universal VLS with YJ-18 & HHQ-16??

Can someone tell me why PN did not go for 8 cell SPADA-2000 for F-22Ps instead of HHQ-7s???

Hi good morning.
Sir as far as I know China had the access to both SPADA and Carotale from Italy and France in 90s from which they developed the LY 60 and HQ61, from which they evolved this FM90 system. So I don't think that would have been any major difference.

On the new F22P batches it would most likely be 24-32 cell VLS for SAM and 2x4 launchers for Anti Ship missiles. More or less a mini Type054A coustomised to PN requirements.

If not then maybe an enlarged Type 056?

why does PN still rely on the C802 there subsonic and can easily be shot down why not upgraded to a supersonic cruise missile?

Sir Spada is hell different system, its much bigger and heavier and requires compatibility with chinese sensors and radars to be deployed.

2 island class patrol boats for msa per dsca in 2015 authorized /requested as excess article

Back
Top Bottom