What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

More
IMG_20201218_113210.jpeg
IMG_20201218_113205.jpeg
IMG_20201218_113200.jpeg

Is PN looking to build it's separate fighter fleet for maritime or will collaborate with PAF as in the past?

1608557968526.png

Sri Lankan High Commissioner Vice Admiral (Retired) Mohan Vijay Vikrama visited Naval Headquarters Islamabad.

Pak Navy's command and staff conference concluded at Naval Headquarters, Islamabad. The conference was chaired by Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi.

During the conference, the geo strategic situation of the region, national security, operational preparation of the Pak Navy, training and welfare projects of the youth were reviewed. Ameer al-Bahr was also given a detailed briefing on the ongoing and future projects of the Pak Navy.

Moreover, In view of the worsening security situation in occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the forum participants expressed their commitment to continue supporting the legitimate fight of Kashmiris.

Ameer al-Bahr expressed satisfaction over Pak Navy's war preparation and Navy's efforts in my time sector. He urged to further consolidate Naval Security and to respond to any aggression against Pakistan. Naval Chief Appreciated the steps taken to improve the capabilities of the Pak Navy through the acquisition of technology. The Forum also discussed the situation of COVID-19 and verified government policies to prevent the spread of epidemic diseases.

Command and Staff Conference is a great decision making forum of Pak Navy in which Naval Chief, Principal Staff Officers and Field Commanders review the policies and planning of Pak Navy under the leadership of Ameer al-Bahr.

1608732076430.png

It looks like PN has more admirals than ships!

14 guys at the top table is not too bad

You take into account

Deputy
Surface warfare
Sub warfare
Air
Training
Logistics
Shipyards
Admin
Marines/SSG
Coast Guard
Nukes

You need senior rank to cover all of the above, than it 14 makes sense.

14 guys at the top table is not too bad

Pay attention, it is not 14. There are at least 18 officers/admirals including CNS on the main table (those that are visible in picture).

There are another few officers in the room but they are on the sides and not on conference table, probably because they are not part of 'command staff'.

I won't say it's too many though. Ours is a growing navy. :-)
Also, I'm not sure all are 3-star officers, there might be a few 2-star officers on the table.

Pay attention, it is not 14. There are at least 18 officers/admirals including CNS on the main table (those that are visible in picture).

There are another few officers in the room but they are on the sides and not on conference table, probably because they are not part of 'command staff'.

I won't say it's too many though. Ours is a growing navy. :-)
Also, I'm not sure all are 3-star officers, there might be a few 2-star officers on the table.

As you mentioned not all may be flag rank, pay attention

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom