What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

December 6, 2020
ISLAMABAD: Recently commissioned Pakistan Navy Ship TABUK, visited Port Aksaz, Turkey on her return passage to Pakistan aimed at strengthening bilateral ties, enhancing naval collaboration and interoperability with Turkish Navy.

1607303285098.png

1607303307372.png

1607303334639.png

Apologising in advance from Mods as it's off the topic in some ways. I found a beautiful movie on Submarine's warfare. It's name is THE WOLF'S CALL (2019). You can watch this movie in your free time and worth watching.

Apologising in advance from Mods as it's off the topic in some ways. I found a beautiful movie on Submarine's warfare. It's name is THE WOLF'S CALL (2019). You can watch this movie in your free time and worth watching.
share the link man, its not on netflix.And plz share the english dubbed one.Thanks

Why do you imply Sub project is slow?

Because the threat matrix Pakistan is facing as we speak required these Subs to be inducted within PN yesterday. What I am saying it is not the Chinese fault that these Subs are not being built fast enough but purely a timing fault of Pakistan's leadership who were unable to grasp the severity and dangers of geopolitical changes in the region.

Because the threat matrix Pakistan is facing as we speak required these Subs to be inducted within PN yesterday. What I am saying it is not the Chinese fault that these Subs are not being built fast enough but purely a timing fault of Pakistan's leadership who were unable to grasp the severity and dangers of geopolitical changes in the region.

So what are we whining over? The subs are ordered and they will probably be delivered in super fast time. PN wanted German subs but money was the issue, deal was almost signed. That saga lasted about 3 years so no one was unable to grasp the severity of the situation, we simply had no money. You cannot blame PN they tried. Now we are in the fortunate position of being able to gain access to world class subs from the world's next super power and we took full advantge of the situation. To the point now that in about 2-3 years PN will be the most powerful it has been vis a vis India in all of Pakistan's history.

So what are we whining over? The subs are ordered and they will probably be delivered in super fast time. PN wanted German subs but money was the issue, deal was almost signed. That saga lasted about 3 years so no one was unable to grasp the severity of the situation, we simply had no money. You cannot blame PN they tried. Now we are in the fortunate position of being able to gain access to world class subs from the world's next super power and we took full advantge of the situation. To the point now that in about 2-3 years PN will be the most powerful it has been vis a vis India in all of Pakistan's history.
People forget that Tub and Sub are different, while you can just go and buy a tub but a Sub would take time. Patience is a virtue that is lacking in my country men

You need to read my post again - it is the TIMING I am worried about. Another 2 to 3 years is too late. Read between the lines - things are going to get real nasty soon. PN doesn't have 2 to 3 years.

No need to further argue on this; let's wait for another 6 months to 9 months and revisit this.
By the time you watch your next star wars movie our subs will be home.

Just watched it. Now, where are these Subs? :lol:
People forget that Tub and Sub are different, while you can just go and buy a tub but a Sub would take time. Patience is a virtue that is lacking in my country men

What a silly post. Its like trying to grab you arse using your legs.

You need to read my post again - it is the TIMING I am worried about. Another 2 to 3 years is too late. Read between the lines - things are going to get real nasty soon. PN doesn't have 2 to 3 years.

No need to further argue on this; let's wait for another 6 months to 9 months and revisit this.

Just watched it. Now, where are these Subs? :lol:

Your post was very clear, I will quote it again back to you so that you can be clear to

" a timing fault of Pakistan's leadership who were unable to grasp the severity and dangers of geopolitical changes in the region. "

Pakistan was negotiating for German Submarines since 2005. Below is a link to a 2010 article where senior PN Naval Officer at US Naval War College makes it very clear that PN is aware of the severity of the challenge.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom