What's new

Pakistan Navy has inducted the first squadron of drones

Thats not true...link please?

US uses RQ-9 Reaper for Border surveillance...

You will not find a link. But Reapers have replaced the Israeli and Pakistani UAVs. It is a factual knowledge and the link based.

My Weak Memory Tells me, We had made a UAV system with help from Italy, Which UAV is that?

had read it on this forum itself that US ordered some 6000 recce crafts from Pakistan few days back.? how far is it true ?

I LOOK YOUR STUPIDITY SINCE STARTING THREAD BUT AS I DONT LIKE TO EVEN SEE FACES OF TROLLS I NEVER REPLY (main tum jesoon ke moon nhi lagta )

Pakistan Exporting UAVs to America

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
By Noah Shachtman

America's killer drones are getting all the attention, in the fight against Pakistani militants. But Pakistan's military has plenty of unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, too. And they're being used to spy on suspected insurgents, and listen in on their phone calls.

Since 2002, Pakistan has dramatically expanded its robotic fleet in the sky, Defense News reports. The Pakistani Air Force has two UAV squadrons -- and is looking to build up to six.

"Al-Qaida and Taliban fighters use not just mobile and satellite phones for communication, but also sophisticated military radios," Defense News notes. So companies like East West Infiniti are building SIGINT [signals intelligence] for small drones and robotic blimps, to capture those conversations. Designed for militaries unable to afford high-end, dedicated SIGINT platforms, East West's Whisper Watch system can detect and monitor electronic emissions up to 250 kilometers away and then retransmit to a ground station located out of harms way.

Karachi-based Integrated Dynamics actually exports its Border Eagle surveillance drone to the United States for border patrol duties. The company also makes drones the turbojet-powered Tornado decoy, which can fly up to 200 kilometers, and emit false radar signals to "confuse enemy air defenses into thinking they are attacking aircraft," Defense News says.

domain-b.com : Pakistan develops impressive UAV capabilities

Libya acquires Pakistani Integrated Dynamics Border Eagle UAVs over two year period

By Mona Hussain

Pakistani unmanned air vehicle manufacturer Integrated Dynamics has confirmed that it has supplied UAVs to Libya within the past two years, although the deal may have been limited to the supply of airframes rather than complete systems.

The deal appears to have been for a limited number of Integrated Dynamics Border Eagle Mk II systems, although the company declines to confirm this other than acknowledging that the air vehicle type is its primary export platform.

Chief executive Raja Sabir Khan told Flight that within the past two years the company had made deliveries to users in Australia, Libya, South Korea, Spain and the USA. "Most of the orders to the countries mentioned were placed, and delivered, during this period," he says. Khan declined to provide details on the end user for the Border Eagle systems, citing restrictions by Pakistani military authorities.

"The Border Eagle Mk II appears to be our most popular UAV airframe and mostly these have been exported to various customers," he says. "I would put the numbers at approximately 15-20 airframes." The total value of exports to the five nominated countries was $300,000, he adds.

Integrated Dynamics is pursuing a business strategy of supplying low-cost components rather than full systems, Khan says, adding: "Most competitors have a limited range and are reluctant to make their airframes available outside of complete system sales."

The international defence equipment sales embargo on Libya was lifted at the end of 2003, but the country is still identified by US authorities as a sensitive destination.

Libya acquires Pakistani Integrated Dynamics Border Eagle UAVs over two year period-12/12/2006-London-Flight International

My Weak Memory Tells me, We had made a UAV system with help from Italy, Which UAV is that?

yes sir that is Galileo Falco we have already in service .

FalcoUAV-2-large.jpg

FalcoUAV-4-large.jpg

FalcoUAV-11-large.jpg

Thank you Imran Khan Saheb. It will shut some mouths and open their minds.

There is limit to madness shown but some have even crossed that. Looks like that the knowledge level is limited to links only. If I had posted the same information on net, it will be considered authentic. there are facts that do not adorn the internet but they are still facts. I may throw something ellse here for your info. One of the drone pilots in DHS and USBSF is a Pakistani American. My boss at General Dynamics ended up as Chief of Homeland Security for Pacific Region and had menioned this fact several times marvelling the capabilities Pakistanis posses.

Well everything is not on net and people insisting for links only help disclose their limited knowledge and their mindset about disbelieving facts just because it may not have a link attached. I am really disappointed.

There is limit to madness shown but some have even crossed that. Looks like that the knowledge level is limited to links only. If I had posted the same information on net, it will be considered authentic. there are facts that do not adorn the internet but they are still facts. I may throw something ellse here for your info. One of the drone pilots in DHS and USBSF is a Pakistani American. My boss at General Dynamics ended up as Chief of Homeland Security for Pacific Region and had menioned this fact several times marvelling the capabilities Pakistanis posses.

Well everything is not on net and people insisting for links only help disclose their limited knowledge and their mindset about facts. I am really disappointed.

sir its really sad but they come for these cheap attacks anyway please leave them alone they don't know you .

for your kind info it crashed yesterday. and LCA has never crashed, your effort in that drone (national bird of Pakistan) lol even our aeronautical students come up with better experimental toys. no hard feelings dude ;)

absolutely, how can the LCA crash when it never managed to fly!!
its been decades that we have been listening about this LCA. the think that amazes me is that how you manage to keep it camparing it the lastes technology in the world, perhaps it started with Mig 21 and now its on par with EF and Rafale!! great, good for you!

however, can you name some of your Student made toys!!
please dont post here, however, we will love to learn about the super UAVs that your students are making as hobby in indian section. you can post a link here.

back on topic, @ Aeronaut the UAV carries ingeniously made high tech camera with day/night vision and ingenious transmitters that can send the images to ground station. most probably these will be from NESCOM.

all i wanna say is the timing of its induction was questionable. was there any study on how the same kind of drone dropped from the sky yesterday ? it was said to be a bird hit, that's just a sweep it under carpet kinda story?

well like i said its usless to mess up with guys like you. you are not here to understand, speically any success for Pakistan is impossible to digest for you.:hitwall:
however:
FIRST: the crashed UAV WAS NOT UQAB UAV as mentioned earlier! go search goole!
SECOND:
AI flight safe after bird-hit : Latest Headlines: India Today

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_scare-in-mumbai-s-airport-bird-hit-incidents-soar_1432312

IAF plane crash in Bangalore, pilots safe

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question
index?qid=20100829093655AAF7lgM

i know this wont help YOU.
enough of this BS.
i am waiting for your "Indian student super UAV" link!

well, i was going page by page on this thread and was stupid enough for answering the BS by this trollers.

Sir Pshamim, Sir Imran and all other fellow members. he have succeded in what he was here for. detracking the thread.

llets get back on topic and if you guys have any value for a fellow member, lets not respond to this BS.

Isa bolnay doo, the mods will clean up the thread!!

Sir Pashamim and imran have tried to clear the things, all the links and sources have provided and myself have given him pleant of links from where he can understand things if he wants to but i bet you he wont! so lets just ignore him!

regards!

well, i was going page by page on this thread and was stupid enough for answering the BS by this trollers.

Sir Pshamim, Sir Imran and all other fellow members. he have succeded in what he was here for. detracking the thread.

llets get back on topic and if you guys have any value for a fellow member, lets not respond to this BS.

Isa bolnay doo, the mods will clean up the thread!!

Sir Pashamim and imran have tried to clear the things, all the links and sources have provided and myself have given him pleant of links from where he can understand things if he wants to but i bet you he wont! so lets just ignore him!

regards!

i was reading since starting sir but when he behave kiddish troll attitude toward our respected sir.P.Shamim i was forced to reply .

any ways its good to see our home made drones are in action by our forces .one thing is always clear in my mind as we produce weapons and use them in our forces its even more then enough for us even we never sold them to others .at least we save our cash we got jobs and we made by our own.its really a great achievement to produce your needs at home.if we ask same system from USA they charge us 10 times more money more blackmailing and give us after 5 years of asking.

i was reading since starting sir but when he behave kiddish troll attitude toward our respected sir.P.Shamim i was forces to reply .

any ways its good to see our home made drones are in action by our forces .one thing is always clear in my mind as we produce weapons and use them in our forces its even more then enough for us even we never sold them to others .at least we save our cash we got jobs and we made by our own.its really a great achievement to produce your needs at home.if we ask same system from USA they charge us 10 times more money more blackmailing and give us after 5 years of asking.

exactly, if you can remember Pakistan have been asking US for assistance and provision of predator drones to fight militancy in the tribal regions. despite repeated requests, what was offered was Shadow drone. now with the UQAB available, there is no need of shadow drones since the UQAB matched the performance of Shadow to great extent. onother hand if had to go for Shadow, a long list of Dos and Donts would have come along side!

Navy should also think about the Navalized version of Falco UAV, as i think is more capable then uqaab and we are building it in house too...

Navy should also think about the Navalized version of Falco UAV, as i think is more capable then uqaab and we are building it in house too...

there is more then 15 type of UAVs here made in pakistan sir better they look one of them falco is not 100% ours . BTW i don't think they need more as they have already comcopter S-100 and sqn of uqab also there is some thing else which crashed yesterday .

look very good test flight of comcopter S-100 from PN frigate .

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, if you can remember Pakistan have been asking US for assistance and provision of predator drones to fight militancy in the tribal regions. despite repeated requests, what was offered was Shadow drone. now with the UQAB available, there is no need of shadow drones since the UQAB matched the performance of Shadow to great extent. onother hand if had to go for Shadow, a long list of Dos and Donts would have come along side!

We don't need any UAV from 2008 because our home made UAV list is long as other producers .we have still so many goodies .there is still huge numbers and models are waiting for export or induct in forces .

Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan
Surveillance UAV Systems
Target & Decoy UAV Systems
Civilian UAV Systems
Border Eagle
Hornet
Hawk
Shadow
Vector
SATUMA Jassos UAV System
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Baaz
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Ababeel