What's new

Pakistan Navy Fleet Tanker built with collaboration of Turkey

CqNx26hWIAAQ6R2.jpg

CqNx4F6WIAAYeZF.jpg

now question is which chopper it will use ? i wish we got z-9s for it

sir why not they try with help like this baby . i think they should build some 5000-6000 tons destroyers with help of turkey china and start learn . then reduce help in next project and finally one day they build their own .
Yess,,
With help we can as we will be making/building the hull ourself (design most probably will be "help" from someone" The subsystems, radars, eletronics, fire control system, EW suite, weapons load, weapons command and control systems, battle management systems will again be "help". So what are we actually doing? Building? we did that with F22p! :)

The argument that remains is that we should be doing the same, just with bigger ships this time, than that Imran bahi/sir depends on the needs of our Naval forces. If the heavier ships are required we can surely engage in a project like F22p but with heavier 4500+ design. Frankly, we may see that happening in distant future.

Yess,,
With help we can as we will be making/building the hull ourself (design most probably will be "help" from someone" The subsystems, radars, eletronics, fire control system, EW suite, weapons load, weapons command and control systems, battle management systems will again be "help". So what are we actually doing? Building? we did that with F22p! :)

The argument that remains is that we should be doing the same, just with bigger ships this time, than that Imran bahi/sir depends on the needs of our Naval forces. If the heavier ships are required we can surely engage in a project like F22p but with heavier 4500+ design. Frankly, we may see that happening in distant future.
sir i am failed to understand what we did with blue prints of agusta90b missile crafts frigates and now this giant baby . every time we made something in this dock under license we have never tried after that those lay outs design and machines again . i remember Augusta was made here and we bring tons of machines equipment computers where they gone ?.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom