What's new

Pakistan Navy commissions 3rd Pak Marines Battalion

My bad.
I thought that SSGN were also called Marines. Marines are special forces in USA different from Army, Navy and Airforce.

Yes Pakistan have SSGN which are equivalent to SSGs in the army.

But Pak Marines are also not far behind in their training. They are also an important part and demand respect from all of us.

In the USA Marines are not special forces. They do have Special Ops Units, the youngest in US SOCOM.

I want to know Pakistan Mariens are supporting pak army in tribal areas fighting with talibans???

I want to know Pakistan Mariens are supporting pak army in tribal areas fighting with talibans???

No Zohaib, Marines are not used for such combat situations,their role is restricted to the Navy.

But the PN and PAF and PA should look towards getting some Chinese systems as well for High Altitute strike.

I read somewhere that total strength of 1 brigade of 5 or 6 battalion will be raised to cover all coastline from Creek to Gawadar.

But the PN and PAF and PA should look towards getting some Chinese systems as well for High Altitute strike.

That requires substantial funds, which are not forthcoming. Pakistan navy should ideally have around two squadrons of J-16s for maritime strike role. Should Pakistani economy recover, we may see some more acquisitions.

That requires substantial funds, which are not forthcoming. Pakistan navy should ideally have around two squadrons of J-16s for maritime strike role. Should Pakistani economy recover, we may see some more acquisitions.

It would be far better to get 25-30 JF-17 Block-II and 30-35 JF-17 Block-IIIs.

well i fell sorry they only have hovercroft which is 20 years old and no dedicated ship no dedicated helicopter and no dedicated fighter jet they have or attack helicopter they have i doubt capabillites of these brave soldiers with G 3 and hovercroft against enemy who deal in heavy punches

Back
Top Bottom