What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

Will China going to give PNAF some 4 KE-8 Block-II and 4 Y-8 AEW&Cs for Makran coast?

Will China going to give PNAF some 4 KE-8 Block-II and 4 Y-8 AEW&Cs for Makran coast?
no country just gives away such expensive equipment nor should we ask for free stuff
we should improve our economy and the human potential so we can make these things in collaboration with other countries

no country just gives away such expensive equipment nor should we ask for free stuff
we should improve our economy and the human potential so we can make these things in collaboration with other countries
I mean for Free as CPEC, also I don't think so that PAF is keen to operative Saab-2000 in any way. May be these going to be sold to KSA or Indonesia.

nah man they're going to give us 10 squadrons of J-20
that should be enough, don't you think?
:pakistan:

I mean for Free as CPEC, also I don't think so that PAF is keen to operative Saab-2000 in any way. May be these going to be sold to KSA or Indonesia.

:pakistan:
CPEC is not free either
i don't think you and many pakistanis understand what CPEC is
also PAF operates 3 or so saab - 2000 erieye why in the world they will sell it to KSA or indonesia. KSA operates e-3 sentry awacs so they are not going to be interested anyways
saab 2000 plays a vital role in PAF and it spent a lot of time and resources to acquire them

CPEC is not free either
i don't think you and many pakistanis understand what CPEC is
also PAF operates 3 or so saab - 2000 erieye why in the world they will sell it to KSA or indonesia. KSA operates e-3 sentry awacs so they are not going to be interested anyways
saab 2000 plays a vital role in PAF and it spent a lot of time and resources to acquire them
KSA has Saab-2000 AEW&Cs :)

allouettePN.gif

Navy SAR

Pakistan_Navy_Westland_Sea_King_Asuspine-1.jpg

Just a nice pic.

PakistanNavy.jpg

I still think that PN should have a fleet of (I am only talking about the MPAs):
20 P-3Cs
05 P-3C AEW&Cs

Also, if possible then deploy the coming 14 F-16s Block-15 to Masroor for PNAF.

Or better to transfer the earlier 14 F-16s Block-15 + 14 F-16s Block-15 which are arriving to make a single or two strong squadrons.

You are loosing again your respect my friend !

Can I meet you ion person some time? just want to inspect the thing you have in your head.

haha lol may be he is a machine or a joke I dont know ! He is from mars ^^ Nishaaaaaann come out and show your true face, who are you ?

He must be under the age of 18, because in his age I was in the old PDf called ******************** and I did made the same post like him.... !

Last edited:
You are loosing again your respect my friend !

Not true it is just an assumption.

I wish that PN might gain a chance to acquire some nice helicopters from Muslim countries like used Puma ones to convert them for SEA role.

Back
Top Bottom