What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

There is also option of getting other Turkish naval products...
a heard a rumour that Pakistan will buy the tai anka the upgraded combat variant for air strikes in fata. this is because its cheaper than jets. this is a good option as it can be used to patrol the eastern border and in kashmir. also as a short range mpa. turkey is literally giving you the tech all you have to do is sign on the dotted line and join them to develop it. Pakistan should learn to take good offers when they come and stop being so foolish. it would be stupid not to take the offer. even the t129, that annoyed me the most. sometimes i feel you are driving your self in to ruin.

Turkish Meltem III, any pic is available..?

deniz-hava-kuvvetlerinin-gozculeri-tanitildi-IHA-20140228AW020569-5-t.jpg

a heard a rumour that Pakistan will buy the tai anka the upgraded combat variant for air strikes in fata. this is because its cheaper than jets. this is a good option as it can be used to patrol the eastern border and in kashmir. also as a short range mpa. turkey is literally giving you the tech all you have to do is sign on the dotted line and join them to develop it. Pakistan should learn to take good offers when they come and stop being so foolish. it would be stupid not to take the offer. even the t129, that annoyed me the most. sometimes i feel you are driving your self in to ruin.
Anka is being co produced...Rumours are of Hurkus, frigates and also there was one for the old u-boats (U209) can be coming to Pakistan...T129 was lost because of sanctions on Pakistan and then they being direct competitor to the A1-H1Z and Apache so you can imagine US would not have given the engine.

The A1-H1Z also came when China said it is going to supply Z-10 and Russia's interest in Mi-35M, or the Mi-28 super hind updated by South Africa. With the deal of Iran signed this opens up the Iranian made Toofan 2 or its upgrade for Pakistan as well.

Anka is being co produced...Rumours are of Hurkus, frigates and also there was one for the old u-boats (U209) can be coming to Pakistan...T129 was lost because of sanctions on Pakistan and then they being direct competitor to the A1-H1Z and Apache so you can imagine US would not have given the engine.

The A1-H1Z also came when China said it is going to supply Z-10 and Russia's interest in Mi-35M, or the Mi-28 super hind updated by South Africa. With the deal of Iran signed this opens up the Iranian made Toofan 2 or its upgrade for Pakistan as well.
the us could have blocked such a deal if it would have taken place. and i do feel the US gave a deal Pakistan could not refuse. to imagine you need a gun ship and now countries are trying to sell them to Pakistan. the Pakistan air force is keeping an eye on the hurkus but its to early in development to even bother thinking about it.

with frigates. not a chance the type 54 Chinese frigate is cheaper and i cant imagine the US selling vls missiles to Pakistan even Europe. Chinese/ Russian vls missiles on a turkish ship does not make sense at all. Pakistan cant afford it. china is your go to place for large naval ships

and i do feel the US gave a deal Pakistan could not refuse. to imagine you need a gun ship and now countries are trying to sell them to Pakistan

The actual demand was for more then what have been approved...They did offer the older versions but that was refused by Pakistan.

The rest is rumour so it can not be taken seriously. F-22P would be improved may be some Turkish weapons would be added but nothing bigger than that...

The actual demand was for more then what have been approved...They did offer the older versions but that was refused by Pakistan.

The rest is rumour so it can not be taken seriously. F-22P would be improved may be some Turkish weapons would be added but nothing bigger than that...
i cant comment in the engine debate as you would know to much.

the f22p frigate, may be replaced by frigates similar to the c28a that Algeria purchased from china. becaus the c28a and the f22p are very similar. do you know if its true. did algeria train some of its naval staff on the f22p for its upcoming deliveries of the c28a. as both ship share similar features. i prefer to see the c28a as a f22p in a stealth coat. except for the Thales radar.
Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 22.04.58.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 22.04.47.png

i cant comment in the engine debate as you would know to much.

the f22p frigate, may be replaced by frigates similar to the c28a that Algeria purchased from china. becaus the c28a and the f22p are very similar. do you know if its true. did algeria train some of its naval staff on the f22p for its upcoming deliveries of the c28a. as both ship share similar features. i prefer to see the c28a as a f22p in a stealth coat. except for the Thales radar.View attachment 239337
View attachment 239336
Do not think it is going to be C28A because Pakistan Naval requirement is of 3200 to 3600 ton displacement. So the new F22P would have to increase its size and accommodate surface to air weapons but be smaller and less expensive then a destroyer.

Not sure if Algeria Naval personel were trained here may be Sir @Arsalan , @fatman17 , @Rashid Mahmood can answer.

Algeria purchased from china

Chinese sources suggest it is an evolution of Pakistan's F-22P on the basis that Algerian naval teams visited Pakistan to see that frigate's operations first-hand. The C28A also appears to borrow design elements from the Type 054A frigate of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy.

taken from this article...

First Algerian C28A corvette launched in China - IHS Jane's 360

Do not think it is going to be C28A because Pakistan Naval requirement is of 3200 to 3600 ton displacement. So what ever the new F22P would have to increase its size and accommodate surface to air weapons but be smaller and less expensive then a destroyer.

Not sure if Algeria Naval personel were trained here may be Sir @Arsalan , @fatman17 , @Rashid Mahmood can answer.
not a c28a but a variant of the c28a. can you show me a new Chinese vessels of 3200-3600 displacement? i would think if such developments are true and Pakistan is attempting to procure such vessels than it would imagine a heavily modified c28a with a vls with Russian short to medium range missiles, as there are reports of Pakistan being interested in short to medium range sams.

Do not think it is going to be C28A because Pakistan Naval requirement is of 3200 to 3600 ton displacement. So the new F22P would have to increase its size and accommodate surface to air weapons but be smaller and less expensive then a destroyer.

Chinese sources suggest it is an evolution of Pakistan's F-22P on the basis that Algerian naval teams visited Pakistan to see that frigate's operations first-hand. The C28A also appears to borrow design elements from the Type 054A frigate of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy.

taken from this article...

First Algerian C28A corvette launched in China - IHS Jane's 360
yes ive seen the article

i would sugest save enough to procure at least 6 type 54a frigates.

Toofan 2 Pl we are not that desperate yet

The biggest issue with the F22P in our inventory was safety related. There were reports of electrical fires on board these frigates. This is one area where navy is looking for upgrade.

Under monsoon skies

Attachments

• 1437459823126.jpg
    1437459823126.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 1437459836802.jpg
    1437459836802.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom