What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

second sentence

" two major components not fitted on the P-8A, a Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD)."

Indian Navy pleased with P–8I performance on first op deployment
- SP’s Exculsive

now i understand why you said that..
P-8A is US navy variant. for indian navy it is P-8i(i-india). US navy(P-8A) excluded that MAD and APS-143 OceanEye aft radar to reduce the weight for incensing the service ceiling.
APS-143 OceanEye aft radar is now manufactured in india.
Mahindra Telephonics pitches OceanEye radar for MRH - SP's Naval Forces

The extract you have quoted hope it is not Wiki... if Yes... then... This is not credible info...
that wiki is also saying opposite to what he said. it looks like he don't fully understand what written in there.

now i understand why you said that..
P-8A is US navy variant. for indian navy it is P-8i(i-india). US navy(P-8A) excluded that MAD and APS-143 OceanEye aft radar to reduce the weight for incensing the service ceiling.
APS-143 OceanEye aft radar is now manufactured in india.
Mahindra Telephonics pitches OceanEye radar for MRH - SP's Naval Forces

that wiki is also saying opposite to what he said. it looks like he don't fully understand what written in there.
look at the link attached. wiki is wrong. the us denial the sale because the MAD tech is very sensitive and advanced.
- SP’s Exculsive
my point is that the indian p-8 does not have a MAD

look at the link attached. wiki is wrong. the us denial the sale because the MAD tech is very sensitive and advanced.
- SP’s Exculsive
my point is that the indian p-8 does not have a MAD

either you don't understand English or your are nuts.
The two major components that the Indian Navy P-8I has which aren't fitted on the P-8A are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).
- SP’s Exculsive

" The two major components that the Indian Navy P-8I has"- this means two major components that are fitted on the P-8I
"which aren't fitted on the P-8A are"- this means those equipment which are not fitted on P-8A(Us navy variant) are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).

PS:- aren't mean "are not" then that sentence can be expanded as "The two major components that the indian navy P-8I have but which they are not fitted on the P-8A are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).

The Navy's predecessor to the P-8A -- the Lockheed Martin P-3 Orion four-engine turboprop aircraft -- has a MAD sensor attached to the back that looks like a large stinger that protrudes backward from the plane's tail.

The P-8A -- a maritime patrol version of the Boeing 737-800 single-aisle passenger jet -- was designed without the built-in MAD instrument largely because the P-8 is designed to operate primarily at high altitudes. The MAD sensor works best at low altitudes.

To compensate for the lack of a built-in MAD instrument, the P-8 will use an unmanned drone equipped with the HAASW UTAS MAD sensor and algorithms

BAE Systems to develop MAD ASW drone to help Navy P-8A find submarines from high altitudes

that means P-8A(US navy variant) don't have MAD.

sorry for asking... are thum sub pakistanis iski tharah fools hai kya??? some don't understand English, some cannot distinguish two different pics..!!!! are ye ho kya rahahai??

either you don't understand English or your are nuts.
The two major components that the Indian Navy P-8I has which aren't fitted on the P-8A are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).
- SP’s Exculsive

" The two major components that the Indian Navy P-8I has"- this means two major components that are fitted on the P-8I
"which aren't fitted on the P-8A are"- this means those equipment which are not fitted on P-8A(Us navy variant) are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).

PS:- aren't mean "are not" then that sentence can be expanded as "The two major components that the indian navy P-8I have but which they are not fitted on the P-8A are Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD).

The Navy's predecessor to the P-8A -- the Lockheed Martin P-3 Orion four-engine turboprop aircraft -- has a MAD sensor attached to the back that looks like a large stinger that protrudes backward from the plane's tail.

The P-8A -- a maritime patrol version of the Boeing 737-800 single-aisle passenger jet -- was designed without the built-in MAD instrument largely because the P-8 is designed to operate primarily at high altitudes. The MAD sensor works best at low altitudes.

To compensate for the lack of a built-in MAD instrument, the P-8 will use an unmanned drone equipped with the HAASW UTAS MAD sensor and algorithms

BAE Systems to develop MAD ASW drone to help Navy P-8A find submarines from high altitudes

that means P-8A(US navy variant) don't have MAD.

sorry for asking... are thum sub pakistanis iski tharah fools hai kya??? some don't understand English, some cannot distinguish two different pics..!!!! are ye ho kya rahahai??

yes i got it, but it does not have the same Mad as they have on the US variant, india has a different MAD to the US.

what does this mean "thum sub pakistanis iski tharah fools hai kya???" "ye ho kya rahahai?? "
sorry for the confusion and sorry for the misunderstanding i thought you meant the p-8i has the same Mad as the P-8a, it doesn't i the p-8i does have a mad but i don't know which one though. again sorry for the confusion i am dyslexic so my wording is not the best.

One question come to my mind E 2 hawkeye us navy uses for air survilance in sea can ig detect subs to as much to my knowledge it cannot.

And in past there were news hawkeye pak nave had ordered by us on P3 airframe did we got it and it only be used for air surveliance by navy

Why we stoped till Z 9 induction which was in 2006 we ordered sea kings are at verge of replacements and lynx we already retired our relations with russia is getting bery good xan we consider KA 52 naval version it is as good as NH 90 naval version

One question come to my mind E 2 hawkeye us navy uses for air survilance in sea can ig detect subs to as much to my knowledge it cannot.

And in past there were news hawkeye pak nave had ordered by us on P3 airframe did we got it and it only be used for air surveliance by navy

Why we stoped till Z 9 induction which was in 2006 we ordered sea kings are at verge of replacements and lynx we already retired our relations with russia is getting bery good xan we consider KA 52 naval version it is as good as NH 90 naval version

FMS was cancelled by PK due to lack of funds for Hawkeye 2000 on P3 airframe.

PA didn't pay for the jets, realizing and appreciating the F-16's role in the on going war against terrorism, PA allocated it's funds towards PAF. Payment was done by GOP.

Prime example army paying for Jordanian F16s

PA didn't pay for the jets, realizing and appreciating the F-16's role in the on going war against terrorism, PA allocated it's funds towards PAF. Payment was done by GOP.

Same thing

JL600 China's amphibious aircraft under construction

Attachments

• 1437223526848.jpg
    1437223526848.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom