What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

Retd Atlantic

Attachments

• 1436072175703.jpg
    1436072175703.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 95
All of our three armed forces are always on reserved Federal Budget. Our defense budget doesn't include any development or up-gradation fund but all of it is consumed in Personnel salaries.

Still all of the three are doing hard work, saving budget and are upgrading themselves in all three fields which is truly appreciable and amazing.

All of our three armed forces are always on reserved Federal Budget. Our defense budget doesn't include any development or up-gradation fund but all of it is consumed in Personnel salaries.

Still all of the three are doing hard work, saving budget and are upgrading themselves in all three fields which is truly appreciable and amazing.

Prime example army paying for Jordanian F16s

PN Fookers are good and they can be given off to Pakistan Coast Guards with upgrades.

But I think like Sindh Rangers, ASF Sindh and Pakistan Coast Guards should be given off to Sindh to spend some budget on their own rather than putting pressure on Army which is still doing a lot in Western Border. Though PN and MSA are already there with Pak Marines coming too.

PN Fookers are good and they can be given off to Pakistan Coast Guards with upgrades.

But I think like Sindh Rangers, ASF Sindh and Pakistan Coast Guards should be given off to Sindh to spend some budget on their own rather than putting pressure on Army which is still doing a lot in Western Border. Though PN and MSA are already there with Pak Marines coming too.

I wonder what you eat my friend, you really have a weird imagination.

Prime example army paying for Jordanian F16s

Others such as Barq and Buraq drone by Pakistan Army. PNS Aslat by Pakistan Navy and the most prime of all JF-17 Thunder production and induction by Pakistan Air Force.

@Ulla It would be better if Pakistan Coast Guard were given about 10 P-3Cs the same class as of PN. So, that in a war like scenario it can be used for attack purpose.

Back
Top Bottom