What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

I hear Sea King is a very Solid platform , if anything it should be retained and if we can get more units get them

We need to get more of these not end these babies these are called "KING" for reason
1920px-CH-124_Sea_King.jpg

These Kings should be upgraded and more ones should be inducted to PN.

Because these days we are in the 'Chinese' phase, all other things are "Condemn" ( in the local jargon meaning useless).
Cost and 'strings' attached with Western hardware are two main reasons why we entered (or forced to enter by our western friends) into the so-called 'Chinese phase'. Otherwise almost every Pakistani personnel, engineer, and technician would prefer western hardware over Chinese.

and take off and land where?

Get Chinese Wing Long UAV, Purchase 20 units
Let this take place of the Alouette III , its a armed unit can recon and also attack
Predator-clone.jpg

These can be controlled from the Ships
Pterodactyl-gcs.jpg

I think they are already retired.

For the last time, how old did you say you were?

^^^ Why?? + yes but surely the P8 will be better off the bat than any UPG P-3, so why not?? Surely the IN having it is a threat to PN? The P-3 Can't compete.

it was bharat

pehlay daytay hain phir hamla karwa kar ura daytay hain :disagree:

and take off and land where?

Not saying that we SHOULD acquired these but just to answer your question, these are called MALE for a reason 9medium altitude, long endurance). The Wing Long have a reported range of 4000 Km, 20 hour endurance so they can be operated from land,, again, it have 4000 Km range!

Not saying that we SHOULD acquired these but just to answer your question, these are called MALE for a reason 9medium altitude, long endurance). The Wing Long have a reported range of 4000 Km, 20 hour endurance so they can be operated from land,, again, it have 4000 Km range!
Arsalan.
We don't currently have (to the best of my knowledge) the satellite cover needed to control it over 400 miles.As such it is a bit premature. I think they will make their way into PAF/ PAA in due course but till we have the necessary satellite coverage we will not be inducting those.
Araz

Arsalan.
We don't currently have (to the best of my knowledge) the satellite cover needed to control it over 400 miles.As such it is a bit premature. I think they will make their way into PAF/ PAA in due course but till we have the necessary satellite coverage we will not be inducting those.
Araz
Thank for your input sir.
Well i dont think we will be going for them any time soon either,, i was just saying that landing or getting them in air is not a problem. Thorough Pro was probably referring that we do not have a a carrier to operate these from and so i just reminded that this wont be a problem as the range is enough to get these stationed at land and still be able to cover our seas. :)
But thank you for sharing your views on satellite coverage... I guess with the BeiDou being developed that problem will be sorted. Still i do not feel that PN will be using these anytime soon.

regards!

Sea King is Sea King. No one can match it at all. PN might have upgraded it and may be soon to see more coming in. As these helicopters are used even by Marines and Coast Guards too.

Back
Top Bottom