What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Aise Na karen bhai .. Jo Muslims jo India nahi chodana chahte unko tum pakistan jaane ke liye kah rahe ho ? ye NaInsaafi hai huzoor e wala:disagree:

So what were they thinking in 1947 when they decided to split up.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@harpoon shahab .. For a long time India had bogged down in Indo-Pakistan affairs... Give India a time and space to play a much larger role in world fora.

India's role in world arena does not depend on our relationship with a particular nation.

Not very friendly sort of, but had 2-3 in one of our Construction project. They were very friendly. But i don't see same Chinese here.

Most of the Chinese here are full of Ego n r arrogant (you don't seem like them).
I just don't want all Indians hostile to china, we lack of sufficient understanding with each other.

So what were they thinking in 1947 when decided to split up.
Indian muslims are also patriot and Love india as you and me ... Do you want APJ abdul kalaam, Maulaana Azaad ,Kaifi Azami or Javed akhtar to go Pakistan ? No..

P.S. I have suggestion to you to watch "Garam Hawa" acclaimed National award winner Hindi movie.

I just don't want all Indians hostile to china, we lack of sufficient understanding with each other.

So that means you are no aware of the fact that your country wants and entire state of ours, not to mention messing in our sphere of influence. So yeah, I understand you.

Chinese is bearing feeling of insecurity due to pathetic recent history caused by foreign invaders , sometime we act aggressively for ventilating. India has respectful person like you as well, not many Indians are hating us for nothing.

Indian muslims are also patriot and Love india as you and me ... Do you want APJ abdul kalaam, Maulaana Azaad ,Kaifi Azami or Javed akhtar to go Pakistan ? No..

P.S. I have suggestion to you to watch "Garam Hawa" acclaimed National award winner Hindi movie.

Dude I never questioned their loyalty..its just that I had enough of this 'divided family' crap. Didn't they thought of it when they decided to split in 1947.Also pls don't forget that the driving force behind Indian partition was North Indian Muslims and not Sindhis or Pashtoons.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Chinese is bearing feeling of insecurity due to pathetic recent history caused by foreign invaders , sometime we act aggressively for ventilating. India has respectful person like you as well, not many Indians are hating us for nothing.

Stay on this forum a little longer and watch the posts by your countrymen then you will get an idea why Indians 'hate' Chinese.

Dude I never questioned their loyalty..its just that I had enough of this 'divided family' crap. Didn't they thought of it when they decided to split in 1947.
That's why i request to watch this Garam Hawa movie. You will see how much price an India patriot muslim has to pay in order to remain patriot.

So that means you are no aware of the fact that your country wants and entire state of ours, not to mention messing in our sphere of influence. So yeah, I understand you.
Why we need entire India land, for what? That is not true.

That's why i request to watch this Garam Hawa movie. You will see how much price an India patriot muslim has to pay in order to remain patriot.

Bcs the driving force behind Indian partition was North Indian Muslims and not Sindhis or Pashtoons or Baluchs. Nobody ever questioned the loyalty of Kerala Muslim as they never took part in the partition process.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Why we need entire India land, for what? That is not true.

LOL....Pls contact your fellow countrymen like Chinese Dragon, Below Freezing etc..they will enlighten you.

Stay on this forum a little longer and watch the posts by your countrymen then you will get an idea why Indians 'hate' Chinese.

Buddy those few Chinese who are here in this forum does not form CCP policies or the true representation of China... It is not correct to be offensive all the time!

I have been to China four times, Not many was aware that India and China had fought a bloody battle in 1962!

Debate on topic, not about individual(s)

A kind suggestion.

Buddy those few Chinese who are here in this forum does not form CCP policies or the true representation of China... It is not correct to be offensive all the time!

I have been to China four times, Not many was aware that India and China had fought a bloody battle in 1962!

Debate on topic, not about individual(s)

A kind suggestion.

But unlike India in China, Public Sentiment <> Govt Sentiment.CCP does not reflect the hopes and aspiration of common Chinese and the flow of information to them is severely restricted. On the otherhand most of the Chinese members here on PDF reflect the Govt point of view (for reasons you know very well) and thats what I am going to follow.

Back
Top Bottom