What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon
its a new secret plan of GOI to blame Pakistan for the future terrorist attacks...!!:tongue:;)

But unlike India in China, Public Sentiment <> Govt Sentiment.CCP does not reflect the hopes and aspiration of common Chinese and the flow of information to them is severely restricted. On the otherhand most of the Chinese members here on PDF reflect the Govt point of view (for reasons you know very well) and thats what I am going to follow.
there are nearly 300 thousand chinese studuent studying abroad every year, i'm just one of them. I admit that in China some internet link is censored and cut by the goverment, i was quite obsessed with this at the begining of return to my country. We tell what we saw and hear overseas and the opnion of foreigner toward us to other domestic Chinese relatives and friends. There are lot of information out there, you just need to check which one is good to the development your country and which one does the opposite. I admit our goverment has certain constraint and flaws, but we need to push it for democracy procedure in a way that China could stand, not in the way like those happening in Lybria. Stability and economic development is the most premium target of China nowadays, democracy is our final destination in the future.

there are nearly 300 thousand chinese studuent studying abroad every year, i'm just one of them. I admit that in China some internet link is censored and cut by the goverment, i was quite obsessed with this at the begining of return to my country. We tell what we saw and hear overseas and the opnion of foreigner toward us to other domestic Chinese relatives and friends. There are lot of information out there, you just need to check which one is good to the development your country and which one does the opposite. I admit our goverment has certain constraint and flaws, but we need to push it for democracy procedure in a way that China could stand, not in the way like those happening in Lybria. Stability and economic development is the most premium target of China nowadays, democracy is our final destination in the future.
one of the wisest post that i have come accross in PDF in reacent times.
Kudos to you. you acepted a flaw in your government, you came up with a perfect justification and that my brother is a diplomatic reply.
Its rarly seen in PDF these days from every country members be it INDIAn, Chinese.

But unlike India in China, Public Sentiment <> Govt Sentiment.CCP does not reflect the hopes and aspiration of common Chinese and the flow of information to them is severely restricted. On the otherhand most of the Chinese members here on PDF reflect the Govt point of view (for reasons you know very well) and thats what I am going to follow.

If CCP is going to wage a war against India... Let them go ahead!

Can you/Indian Government can stop that? Remember India did had rulers who had fought Alexander the great without any fear... Even if China forces a war against, We will fight it!

If they provoke us in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and give staple visas, Let us provoke them in South China sea. If they form alliance with some third world countries and make them nuke powered, Let us form alliance with first world countries!

CCP is not that foolish to wage a war against India at this point of time! Too much is at stake for them! They are not fanboys like these Chinese members here in PDF, The Chinese will fight India till the last Pakistani... Be cool.. Even the tiny Vietnam without anything are deep neck against China... I hope we are several folds stronger than Vietnam!

Hallelujah ..Lets praise the Lord..for I have found a Chinese on PDF who does not diss democracy.:cheesy:

Keep it up dude, China needs more people like you.

I admit our goverment has certain constraint and flaws, but we need to push it for democracy procedure in a way that China could stand, not in the way like those happening in Lybria. Stability and economic development is the most premium target of China nowadays, democracy is our final destination in the future.
dude...i'll pray that u'll not get jailed for ur statement!!! anyways its always nice to hear form a sensible Chinese:enjoy:

one of the wisest post that i have come accross in PDF in reacent times.
Kudos to you. you acepted a flaw in your government, you came up with a perfect justification and that my brother is a diplomatic reply.
Its rarly seen in PDF these days from every country members be it INDIAn, Chinese.

China is too much a complex country to analyse. Wish peace between Pakistan and India, no war forever!

Can you/Indian Government can stop that? Remember India did had rulers who had fought Alexander the great without any fear... Even if China forces a war against, We will fight it!

If they provoke us in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and give staple visas, Let us provoke them in South China sea. If they form alliance with some third world countries and make them nuke powered, Let us form alliance with first world countries!

CCP is not that foolish to wage a war against India at this point of time! Too much is at stake for them! They are not fanboys like these Chinese members here in PDF, The Chinese will fight India till the last Pakistani... Be cool.. Even the tiny Vietnam without anything are deep neck against China... I hope we are several folds stronger than Vietnam!

Any future conflict with China will be provoked by CCP, no doubt about it..my concern is that they will start war with India just to divert public anger from internal issues like slowdown of economy which will happen eventually. They will not go for Taiwan as the stakes are too high, so the obvious choice is India.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

China is too much a complex country to analyse. Wish peace between Pakistan and India, no war forever!

Thank you and take care bcs after your sensible comment, I am really concerned for your welfare. For your own good don't post like this when you are inside China.

There is no complexity in this, there is a old chinse proverb two tigers can't live on a mountain.

Chinese are after us and doing their best to harm India, Indian interests and our people.

And peace with pakistan will take 10 years:

- Their biggest political parties and supreme leaders (Gilani, N. Sharif) says: They can't face India in war and peace is the only solution.

- Their industry is also realizing the benefit of peace.

Their army will take another 10 years to accept it (they do realize after 1971 but don't accept it)

Then there will be peace.

There is no complexity in this, there is a old chinse proverb two tigers can't live on a mountain.

Chinese are after us and doing their best to harm India, Indian interests and our people.

And peace with pakistan will take 10 years:

- Their biggest political parties and supreme leaders (Gilani, N. Sharif) says: They can't face India in war and peace is the only solution.

- Their industry is also realizing the benefit of peace.

Their army will take another 10 years to accept it (they do realize after 1971 but don't accept it)

Then there will be peace.
so no way for co-existence?

Any future conflict with China will be provoked by CCP, no doubt about it..my concern is that they will start war with India just to divert public anger from internal issues like slowdown of economy which will happen eventually. They will not go for Taiwan as the stakes are too high, so the obvious choice is India.

It is not happening in this decade... Just Chill, We can better defend ourselves, It is not 1962 anymore!

so no way for co-existence?

I don't think an ordinary Pakistani want it! Let them do their job, We Indians will do our job!

India should stop the terrorist doing another 2002 or 2008 style attacks and keep growing for another tow decades... India has to take the war to the training camps and claim India never did it!

Ok, I think everybody made a point.. Let's get back to topic before troll brigade see 1962 in one of the posts here..

Or if we are done with the debate then let's ask Mods to lock this thread down..

Vietnam is used to be our good friend, but now is another way around. It has to say countries around us are not prepared to deal with a strong and powerful China as we were really weak in the last 100 years.

Back
Top Bottom