What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

takee main apnee mitr mandalee (imran bhai,jonasad,vks_gautam, gogo bhai, krait ...ect ect ect) ke saath sura/sundaree ka mazaa le saken:kiss3::alcoholic::alcoholic:..........:rofl::rofl:......:oops:
Lolz ... Dutt shab humame kya burayi hai ?:cheers:

Thanks for proving my point, rules are meant for blacks, whites enjoy luxury.

Rules are meant for Pakistanis (whether they are white, black or brown)..deal with it.

Lolz ... Dutt shab humame kya burayi hai ?:cheers:

bhai tum bhee ho ...ect ect ect me ....aab main saare bhaion ka naam to nahee likh sakta naa?????????????samajhta nahee hai yaaar??????

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Yaar mujhe bhi bula lo........ Mil baithenge yaar sab. ho jayegi do-do peg.:cheers:

ye bhee koi poochne waalee baat hai??????

Drawing a line on land didn't mean that every family relationship also get broken. and also for Bussiness issues ...
Do you in favour of normalising the ties with Pakistan ?

Broken families should move to one side of the border. India is not North Korea..they can leave India to be with Pakistani relatives if they want.

What is wrong in visiting India? I myself want to visit Karachi. Many of my friends here are from Karachi, Lahore & Gilgit. when they talk about there city, i fell like going and visiting there places. Whats wrong in that?

Yes i agree that, we should have Agencies, to monitor the Good and the Bad & i am sure, that must be in place.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Brother i am not aggressive. I meant to say, that we hardly come to know anything extra then what is censored and relayed by CCP about China. Pls do not take it in other sense.
Have you got friends from china? You seem to be a much more reasonable indian than harpoon.

Rules are meant for Pakistanis..deal with it.

Aray wah, do what whatever you want to do with rules of your country, we have no issue with it. Keep that in mind this thread is about MMS's statement, no one from this side has asked him for this favour.

Friendship is better than animosity.
"Jab ghee sheedhi ungali se nikal raha ho to tedi karane ki kya jaroorat?" .... Ghee means no cross border terrorism.

Aray bhai Guru hum ne kya apki bhains chori ke hay? Madhira aur naari ke batain ker ky kyo dil jala rahay ho bhaya.

Aray wah, do what whatever you want to do with rules of your country, we have no issue with it. Keep that in mind this thread is about MMS's statement, no one from this side has asked him for this favour.

Thats why most of the criticism was towards GoI and not GoP.

Broken families should move to one side of the border. India is not North Korea..they can leave India to be with Pakistani relatives if they want.
Aise Na karen bhai .. Jo Muslims jo India nahi chodana chahte unko tum pakistan jaane ke liye kah rahe ho ? ye NaInsaafi hai huzoor e wala:disagree:

Have you got friends from china? You seem to be a much more reasonable indian than harpoon.

Not very friendly sort of, but had 2-3 in one of our Construction project. They were very friendly. But i don't see same Chinese here.

Most of the Chinese here are full of Ego n r arrogant (you don't seem like them).

@harpoon shahab .. For a long time India had bogged down in Indo-Pakistan affairs... Give India a time and space to play a much larger role in world fora.

Thats why most of the criticism was towards GoI and not GoP.

Considering your arguments I have a different feel, anyways don't forget to protest against MMS statement within India.

Back
Top Bottom