What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

He looked and named like a Gora (his mother is a gori) and carried US passport.

:woot: So anyone who's complexion is damn fair can change his/her name and become a gora? My GF is white I often call her Gori, now does that mean she is genetically a Gori..:disagree:

I welcome all Good Heart & Human loving Pakistani friends to India. I have hundreds of Pakistani friends here & they are really nice people.

Then how do you explain Pakistanis going missing in India?
If they are missing then it is fault of Indian Agencies , Search and send them back.
You can not shed the load of incompetencies of Indian agencies on Pakistan's Citizen.

:woot: So anyone who's complexion is damn fair can change his/her name and become a gora? My GF is white I often call her Gori, now does that mean she is genetically a Gori..:disagree:

Sorry immigration authorities don't have the time to do a DNA test to genetically analyze a person applying for visa..but after 26/11 and David Headly I heard Indian authorities do background checks of foreign nationals having Pakistani ethinicity.

^^ Harpoon Why are you so much obliged to reply every crap Question? Ignore maar na

If they are missing then it is fault of Indian Agencies , Search and send them back.
You can not shed the load of incompetencies of Indian agencies on Pakistan's Citizen.

So you would rather have millions spent on Indian Agencies rather than regulating the Pakistanis entering India. Anyways why should a Pakistani Citizen visit India.

So you would rather have millions spent on Indian Agencies rather than regulating the Pakistanis entering India. Anyways why should a Pakistani Citizen visit India.

takee main apnee mitr mandalee (imran bhai,jonasad,vks_gautam, gogo bhai, krait ...ect ect ect) ke saath sura/sundaree ka mazaa le saken:kiss3::alcoholic::alcoholic:..........:rofl::rofl:......:oops:

Sorry immigrant authorities don't have the time to do a DNA test to genetically analyze a person applying for visa..but after 26/11 and David Headly I heard Indian authorities do background checks of foreign nationals having Pakistani ethinicity.

Thanks for proving my point, rules are meant for blacks, whites enjoy luxury.

Drawing a line on land didn't mean that every family relationship also get broken. and also for Bussiness issues ...
Do you in favour of normalising the ties with Pakistan ?

What is wrong in visiting India? I myself want to visit Karachi. Many of my friends here are from Karachi, Lahore & Gilgit. when they talk about there city, i fell like going and visiting there places. Whats wrong in that?

Yes i agree that, we should have Agencies, to monitor the Good and the Bad & i am sure, that must be in place.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Why Indians Look so aggressive in this thread?

Brother i am not aggressive. I meant to say, that we hardly come to know anything extra then what is censored and relayed by CCP about China. Pls do not take it in other sense.

Drawing a line on land didn't mean that every family relationship also get broken. and also for Bussiness issues ...
Do you in favour of normalising the ties with Pakistan ?

No he's not, he wants to draw back Indian commission from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom