What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Yes... At the end of the day you are going to die with the conventional weapons... If you have no methods to save yourself... Kill some more of your enemy and get yourself killed in massive counter attack!(A typical Pakistani internet warrior argument!)

Anyway don't worry neither India nor China is that foolish... As I said earlier... China will fight India till the last Pakistani!
Why we just stopping compare whos weapon is better and who will demolish who bla bla bla, it is time to sit down and talk. too much emotion ventilation will destroy the earth and bring huamaning to the end.

so no way for co-existence?

There is plenty of it.

But china have to stop supporting terrorists against India + stop encircling India + stop using proxy against India + stopping its opposition against India in UNSC/ADB/WB/IMF etc.

After that we can be best of friend and whole world be lead by us.

We both can developed.

Otherwise we continue to cut each others throat and west will enjoy and they will use world as a doormat.

Why we just stopping compare whos weapon is better and who will demolish who bla bla bla, it is time to sit down and talk. too much emotion ventilation will destroy the earth and bring huamaning to the end.

Is India ready to forgo Arunachal Pradesh? I don't think so! Is China is ready to let India live peacefully and grow to challenge China in future? I don't think so!

All these talks are useless... Consider the present border as International border and do your work... If one starts meddling, The other will meddle back... and there starts war!

everybody wants peace but peace can only be achieved by feeling pain of one another.

Is India ready to forgo Arunachal Pradesh? I don't think so! Is China is ready to let India live peacefully and grow to challenge China in future? I don't think so!

All these talks are useless... Consider the present border as International border and do your work... If one starts meddling, The other will meddle back... and there starts war!

i don't understand why china makes claims on AP..

Although, the truth is that...the people of AP are truly Indian, not a single person of AP wants to be chinese.

China can only win the land of ARUNACHAL PRADESH but can't win any Heart any AP

There is plenty of it.

But china have to stop supporting terrorists against India + stop encircling India + stop using proxy against India + stopping its opposition against India in UNSC/ADB/WB/IMF etc.

After that we can be best of friend and whole world be lead by us.

We both can developed.

Otherwise we continue to cut each others throat and west will enjoy and they will use world as a doormat.

The least and last thing i want to see is the west watching us fighting by instigating the difference between us.

In return, we should also be given permission to roam freely in Pakistan.

More "minority" votes this time. C**t Grass party knew that without this method of allowing Pakistanis into the country, they would lose elections without Muslim votes.

Never knew they would stoop this low.

I think it is time to do what Maldives did; depose this government. :tdown:. We as Indians must exercise our right and remove this cancerous government before it is too late.

Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai
Aankh Dhokha Hai, Kya Bharosa Hai Suno
Doston Shaq Dosti Ka Dushman Hai
Apne Dil Mein Ise Ghar Banane Na Do
Kal Tadapna Pade Yaad Mein Jinki
Rok Lo Rooth Kar Unko Jaane Na Do
Baad Mein Pyaar Ke Chahe Bhejo Hazaron Salaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

Zindagi Ke Safar Mein Guzar Jaate Hain Jo Makaam
Vo Phir Nahin Aate, Vo Phir Nahin Aate

O teri ki log to yahan kaafi emotional ho gaye :D

Back