What's new

Pakistan moves to install nationwide “web monitoring system”

Lol... Overseas Pakistanis talking about vote them out? The PA will step in to make things, right. Election looks to be more and more of a failure. :enjoy:

Cry all u want. :lol:

Why I need to do anything when we have a government making China stronger and Chinese better?
man, you are so cute.

Overseas Pakistanis have the right vote now
And army already tried to rule Pakistan, every time the people kicked them out.
Age of army is over in Pakistan.

We are not a nation that will suffer 30 million starved to death and not fight back against our leaders. :toast_sign:

I suggest both of you guys tone it down a bit, that's not helpful for the discussion.

Thanks to ALLAH (GOD) at last Pakistan govt realised that it is must in todays world . Good decision .

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-social-credit-system-explained

"you could lose certain rights, such as booking a flight or train ticket"

Why are you going and running to mommy?

Look at you, are are literally an angry toddler in a playground.

Bro, you need to calm down, the CPC may not care about you but I do. I don't want you to have a heart attack

and you are so mad that you are not even making sense anymore. It took me all of 3 seconds to humiliate you.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosm...kistan-beats-india-in-happiness/#37304c261378

"Pakistan Beats India In Happiness. Pakistan in the 67th position, and India in the 140th position"

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/26/c_138504710.htm
Spotlight: Improvement in int'l rankings sets positive indicators for business environment in Pakistan

And here is a picture of China
b00ccf02db8fd1c8bbe22b4abcc2daae.jpg

I am not trying to bash my Chinese friends, I love my Chinese friends. I am just trying to show a mirror to one of my friends who has lost his mind because he cannot handle free speech and people thinking differently then him.
Humiliate? Pakistan decide to control media and not opening up more freedom for media. Who is who got humiliated? Self delusion at it's height. :lol:

Humiliate? Pakistan decide to control media and not opening up more freedom for media. Who is who got humiliated? Self delusion at it's height. :lol:

hehe, no real reply to the argument :china:

Folks stop the arguments please, ignore each other.

V Good and timely decision .

Yes a very good decision but we are already late. Grey traffic, terrorist recruiting and training material is all over the internet and we need to know where within and outside Pakistan it flows. As far as data security is concerned, I believe it will be data flowing within media not in the storages. All those who are too much concerned about censorship or like issues, must not forget that data transported over so called encrypted social media apps is monitored and stored by someone else for their own purposes. It is the time that we shall monitor data flowing within Pakistan and get hold of culprits. We have the right to show our people what is inline with our culture, ethics and religion and block which otherwise, as we did in case of youtube. I believe similar things need to be done for other apps like Netflix and so on.

Both PTI Jiyalas and N league jiyalas should burn yourselves and burn this blind following as well
Hitler niazi showing his true colours again.

We should have made our own system. Instead of putting all of Pakistan's data in North American hands

Yes a very good decision but we are already late. Grey traffic, terrorist recruiting and training material is all over the internet and we need to know where within and outside Pakistan it flows. As far as data security is concerned, I believe it will be data flowing within media not in the storages. All those who are too much concerned about censorship or like issues, must not forget that data transported over so called encrypted social media apps is monitored and stored by someone else for their own purposes. It is the time that we shall monitor data flowing within Pakistan and get hold of culprits. We have the right to show our people what is inline with our culture, ethics and religion and block which otherwise, as we did in case of youtube. I believe similar things need to be done for other apps like Netflix and so on.
Right Sir .

Back
Top Bottom