What's new

Pakistan moves to install nationwide “web monitoring system”

Govt dont hace aby right to do this this is against moral ethics just to justify their escape goat as national security

It means there is no democracy but full fledge unseen dictator

I'm fine with banning ****, that is why God invented vpns, what I am not fine with is active monitoring of people online.

Online monitoring means theys can use anything you said against you and send you to jail for any reason.
That is China level of messed up.

What is next?
Organ harvesting?
Typical selective opinion. Why don't u say Pakistan will also import China business model and become another Chinese economy? I am sure many Pakistanis will want Pakistan to emulate China miracle economy. While instead you just focus on negative aspect. There is no perfect plan. People who advocate perfect is not meant for meaningful discussion or fruitful opinion.

Typical selective opinion. Why don't u say Pakistan will also import China business model and become another Chinese economy? I am sure many Pakistanis will want Pakistan to emulate China miracle economy. While instead you just focus on negative aspect. There is no perfect plan. People who advocate perfect is not meant for meaningful discussion or fruitful opinion.

I actually do not want to import the Chinese economic model.

It's built on a glass house.

I want Pakistan to import the American economic model of free enterprises.

In America 2 kids in a garage can start a company that can destroy a 100 year old corporation. (See apple and IBM)

Those 2 kids didn't need permission from any political party and no one stopped them from starting a corporation.

China did well, but the real test will be the next 50 years. Can the CPC maintain the same growth rate? I genuinely don't know.

I actually do not want to import the Chinese economic model.

It's built on a glass house.

I want Pakistan to import the American economic model of free enterprises.

In America 2 kids in a garage can start a company that can destroy a 100 year old corporation. (See apple and IBM)

Those 2 kids didn't need permission from any political party and no one stopped them from starting a corporation.

China did well, but the real test will be the next 50 years. Can the CPC maintain the same growth rate? I genuinely don't know.

American model is not for model times. For Pakistan as developing nation. China economy mode is the role model. A proven mode. Vietnam, Kenya , Ethiopia are rising and doing very well with fast rising growth every year.

China for next 50years are guaranteed. If Chinese economy collapse in short time, Japan, western and other nation will not survive too. China has the world large foreign reserves of USD 3 trillion. It is very safe. I can bet you never read the documentary of Jack Ma. China is a real free economy and market. Anybody with determination and drive can succeed. So much of misinfo and lies from you about China economy model.

See this video and understand more of China economy.

Very inspiring and better than apple or any other entrepreneur story. True rag to riches real story.

Last edited:
Same in China, Alibaba, Tecent, lenovo, Huawei, Xiaomi...

China is quickly becoming the dominant force in startups
https://qz.com/1218592/china-is-poised-to-be-home-to-the-worlds-most-valuable-startups/

So those companies had no political connection and were able to start up?
Jack Ma is literally in the CPC and Huawei was started by a Chinese intelligence officer.

You are missing the point, in America you can come from any background and with no political affiliation and still make it big.

In China if you don't have the social credit from the CPC you can't even ride a train, much less start a major company.

American model is not for model times. For Pakistan as developing nation. China economy mode is the role model. A proven mode. Vietnam, Kenya , Ethiopia are rising and doing very well with fast rising growth every year.

China for next 50years are guaranteed. If Chinese economy collapse in short time, Japan, western and other nation will not survive too. China has the world large foreign reserves of USD 3 trillion. It is very safe. I can bet you never read the documentary of Jack Ma. China is a real free economy and market. Anybody with determination and drive can succeed. So much of misinfo and lies from you about China economy model.

See this video and understand more of China economy.

Very inspiring and better than apple or any other entrepreneur story. True rag to riches real story.

Disagree.
I want a model based on the rule of law and not based on connections in the government.

Jack Ma is literally in the CPC and Huawei was started by a Chinese intelligence officer.
You don't know Jack Ma's background, right? He is from a poor family and literally pounded the pavement when he first started. He's got nothing, much much less than Steve Jobs.

b1bb-hnstwwr3549065.jpg

You are missing the point, in America you can come from any background and with no political affiliation and still make it big.

In China if you don't have the social credit from the CPC you can't even ride a train, much less start a major company.

Disagree.
I want a model based on the rule of law and not based on connections in the government.
Lol... You really know nothing but act as you know alot. Jack Ma only become CPC members by China law after he become billionaire. Not he become a CPC members and then start making tons of money. Does CPC connection help him to rise to rich? Zero..

Ren Zhengfei is just a small engineer in PLA research department which he didn't stay long.

I am sure Pakistan is moving in the right direction to control malicious lies and fake opinion like people of you. Good job pakistan :enjoy:

You don't know Jack Ma's background, right? He is from a poor family and literally pounded the pavement when he first started. He's got nothing, much much less than Steve Jobs.

b1bb-hnstwwr3549065.jpg

100%, I dont doubt it. But he also got to where he is due to connections with the CPC.

Steve Jobs had no connections with any government and was able to go to where he is now. So was Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc etc.

100%, I dont doubt it. But he also got to where he is due to connections with the CPC.

Steve Jobs had no connections with any government and was able to go to where he is now. So was Bill Gates, Elon Musk, etc etc.
Repeat lies after proven wrong. Just a poor attempt by you.

Lol... You really know nothing but act as you know alot. Jack Ma only become CPC members by China law after he become billionaire. Not he become a CPC members and then start making tons of money. Does CPC connection help him to rise to rich? Zero..

Ren Zhengfei is just a small engineer in PLA research department which he didn't stay long.

I am sure Pakistan is moving in the right direction to control malicious lies and fake opinion like people of you. Good job pakistan :enjoy:

hehe, you guys are always so angry and defensive.

I'm just happy your social credit score is enough enough to allow you to ride a train.

Not before he became successful already, he builds eveything from scratch, Jobs at least had a basement, Ma had nothing.

hehe, you guys are always so angry and defensive.

I'm just happy your social credit score is enough enough to allow you to ride a train.
You wouldnt get too happy long once Pakistan stop your lowlife fake lies destroying Pakistan and Pakistanis with their media control. :enjoy:
Too many fake freedom of speech and media which is destroying the real gracious society.

Back
Top Bottom