What's new

Pakistan moves to install nationwide “web monitoring system”

Not before he became successful already, he builds eveything from scratch, Jobs at least had a basement, Ma had nothing.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46353767

"We don't know how long he's been a member for, but we do now know that he is one of approximately 88 million people who (are supposed to) pay monthly dues, attend regular meetings and sometimes submit themselves to "self criticism" to improve their ideological understanding."

"To get ahead in China some might say you need to be in with the Communists; the leaders, the bureaucrats, the officials. (Especially if you want to harness the power of the newish, as it was back in 1999, internet to create the world's biggest online retailer in a country that controls the internet.)

The Chinese call it Guan Xi. It means connections."

/cue: FaKe NeWs, WsTeRn HyPoCriTs, CPC oNlY tRuTh SoUrCe

"We don't know how long he's been a member for, but we do now know that he is one of approximately 88 million people who (are supposed to) pay monthly dues, attend regular meetings and sometimes submit themselves to "self criticism" to improve their ideological understanding."

"To get ahead in China some might say you need to be in with the Communists; the leaders, the bureaucrats, the officials. (Especially if you want to harness the power of the newish, as it was back in 1999, internet to create the world's biggest online retailer in a country that controls the internet.)

Lol... Desperate attempt to discredit true entrepreneur like jack Ma and tencent. Their story are well document and their own effort to build up their own empire without any connection are well known.

When you become rich and famous everyone wants you, CPC is no exception, what's wrong with it? Jack Ma has no family and political background and started from the very bottom of the society, China produces millionares faster than all other countries,it's a land of opportunities, that's a simple fact that most people admit, you can argue otherwise but that only shows how little you know what you are talking about.

You wouldnt get too happy long once Pakistan stop your lowlife fake lies destroying Pakistan and Pakistanis with their media control. :enjoy:
Too many fake freedom of speech and media which is destroying the real gracious society.

calm down man, you can't do anything. Only Mr. XI has the power to "punish" Pakistan. But he already spent billions and he does not want to loose that money.

So end of the day I can sh!t talk all I want and and you can't do anything since you are not a democracy and can't vote for anti Pakistani politicians. :enjoy:

calm down man, you can't do anything. Only Mr. XI has the power to "punish" Pakistan. But he already spent billions and he does not want to loose that money.

So end of the day I can sh!t talk all I want and and you can't do anything since you are not a democracy and can't vote for anti Pakistani politicians. :enjoy:
I don't need to do anything becos it's already happening, isn't why this thread is open in the first place. Cry all you want. Pakistan media will be control against vicious from people like you. :enjoy:

When you become rich and famous everyone wants you, CPC is no exception, what's wrong with it? Jack Ma has no family and political background and started from the very bottom of the society, China produces millionares faster than all other countries,it's a land of opportunities, that's a simple fact that most people admit, you can argue otherwise but that only shows how little you know what you are talking about.

Moving the goal post :azn:

You need connections to be successful in China, otherwise you can't even ride a train with low social credit.

Moving the goal post :azn:

You need connections to be successful in China, otherwise you can't even ride a train with low social credit.
Cry all you want loser. Soon no pakistanis can see your loser comment here with media control in place :lol:

I don't need to do anything becos it's already happening, isn't why this thread is open in the first place. Cry all you want. Pakistan media will be control against vicious from people like you. :enjoy:

hehe

https://www.dw.com/en/cpec-imran-khan-inaugurates-first-china-pakistan-power-plant/av-50936620
CPEC: Imran Khan inaugurates first China-Pakistan power plant

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/24/c_138497221.htm

Pakistani PM directs establishment of special economic zones under CPEC

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-09/28/c_138431569.htm
Pakistan to reap socio-economic benefits from second phase of CPEC: official

:pakistan::china:

hehe

https://www.dw.com/en/cpec-imran-khan-inaugurates-first-china-pakistan-power-plant/av-50936620
CPEC: Imran Khan inaugurates first China-Pakistan power plant

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/24/c_138497221.htm

Pakistani PM directs establishment of special economic zones under CPEC

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-09/28/c_138431569.htm
Pakistan to reap socio-economic benefits from second phase of CPEC: official

:pakistan::china:
What does this post got to do with what you quote? Trying to imply I am anti Pakistan? I am supportive of Pakistan to implement media control :enjoy: Nothing against Pakistan.

It must be so frustrating to have to sit here and watch people use their freedom of speech but have no way of forcing your own government to punish the government of those people because only one man has power in your country.

@Beast
I fully understand how you would feel bro.

It must be so frustrating to have to sit here and watch people use their freedom of speech but have no way of forcing your own government to punish the government of those people because only one man has power in your country.

@Beast

Honestly, anyone criticizing what people post here.....all the while disobeying the ban their sacred govt (in their infinite wisdom) put on this website are pure and thorough hypocrites.

Keep having your fun with them...the basic root of this is something they live in complete delusion about.

@Beast
Lol. The one self frustrating and helpless is you. If u a are winning. Why pakistan media is moving in the direction of China and not US, with media control? From your statement is all pure desperation to paint yourself as Victor which in fact. You lose badly, very badly. :lol:

Who said anything about winning?

I am just having fun here.

And sure, when Pakistan becomes like the CPC then we can celebrate.
Until then, Pakistani people are free to vote the government.

Also, it's clear that you hate PDF so much, you even want it banned in the rest of the world, like it is in china. But here you are.... spending your life on here... obsessed with a place you hate....

What fun can you have when pakistan is not moving the direction you expected of free media and speech? Self delusion, right? :lol:

Honestly, anyone criticizing what people post here.....all the while disobeying the ban their sacred govt (in their infinite wisdom) put on this website are pure and thorough hypocrites.

Keep having your fun with them...the basic root of this is something they live in complete delusion about.
Thank you, modi has a total shut down of Kashmir that included media. Contradict to what u claim,bright?

What fun can you have when pakistan is not moving the direction you expected of free media and speech? Self delusion, right? :lol:

Thank you, modi has a total shut down of Kashmir that included media. Contradict to what u claim,bright?

Oh, we can vote them out. Don't worry. This is just a plan right now, if they try to implement we the people can stop them.

I think you are just sad since you can't stop your government from doing anything.

Oh, we can vote them out. Don't worry. This is just a plan right now, if they try to implement we the people can stop them.

I think you are just sad since you can't stop your government from doing anything.
Lol... Overseas Pakistanis talking about vote them out? The PA will step in to make things, right. Election looks to be more and more of a failure. :enjoy:

Cry all u want. :lol:

Why I need to do anything when we have a government making China stronger and Chinese better? My life is getting better everyday and my bank account are growing.. I can go tour few times a year and many spares money to spend.

Back
Top Bottom