What's new

Pakistan moves ahead in brand value index

There is China up there but you have hostility with them too. :bunny:

1. We are not enemies with the Chinese. In over 2,000 years of shared history we have fought one border skirmish over a piece of moonscape. Having pending disputes does not mean eternal enmity, as understood by Pakistanis. US has also fought wars with Canada, but things move on (except in the case of Pakistan). Pakistanis would wish that we were enemies, but then again, if wishes were horses....
2. The Chinese are good with numbers, and what they can see (which Pakistanis, blinded by jealousy cannot) is that India is topping the developing world on all economic indices lately. They know that in the long-term, it is as much in their interest to maintain good relations with India as in ours. As if the headache of having to spar with the world's predominant military power (US) was not bad enough, only suicidal maniacs would pick fights with a formidable neighbour. Rest assured that the Chinese think differently than Pakistanis, and the world is a better place for it.

We are wise enough not to let business interest put hostage to hostilities. The trade between India and China is above $70 billion every year.
Haha but Bharat is idiot enough to let sports put hostage to hostilities in case of Pakistan.

Hypocrite much?

1. We are not enemies with the Chinese. In over 2,000 years of shared history we have fought one border skirmish over a piece of moonscape. Having pending disputes does not mean eternal enmity, as understood by Pakistanis. US has also fought wars with Canada, but things move on (except in the case of Pakistan). Pakistanis would wish that we were enemies, but then again, if wishes were horses....
2. The Chinese are good with numbers, and what they can see (which Pakistanis, blinded by jealousy cannot) is that India is topping the developing world on all economic indices lately. They know that in the long-term, it is as much in their interest to maintain good relations with India as in ours. As if the headache of having to spar with the world's predominant military power (US) was not bad enough, only suicidal maniacs would pick fights with a formidable neighbour. Rest assured that the Chinese think differently than Pakistanis, and the world is a better place for it.
This comment is nothing but a failed attempt of hanjob to Chinese.

Haha but Bharat is idiot enough to let sports put hostage to hostilities in case of Pakistan.

Hypocrite much?

What has sports got with Business????. The obduracy of Pakistan not to engage in any trade with India until Kashmir is 'settled' has done more harm to Pakistan than to India.

A) That is exactly what people from a country that has survived by giving handjobs to US/Saudis/Chinese would think, as their understanding is limited.
B) the Chinese have much greater headaches than simply dealing with India. Instructing Pakistan to roll back its terror sponsorship program is actually a Chinese attempt at giving India a handjob.

Hypocrite much?

Wrong comparison. Pakistan sponsors terrorism in India. China has close relations with Pakistan, but does not necessarily share Pakistani worldview where fomenting terrorism is okay. So dealing with Chinese is fine. Not so much with Pakistan.

What has sports got to do with Politics?

Yes...it has got nothing...I too am in favor of sports with Pakistan. But you should remember that playing sports with India will not lead to economic development of Pakistan and in turn greater brand value, but having a healthy economic and trading relations with India will make Pakistan grow faster economically.

If we by this chart than after india,the biggest increase was by Pakistan?27%?

YUPS...south Asian market has immense untapped potential because we are developing economy with huge population density..... USA, Europe has reached its peak.... so these brand values will only increase in future.... unless some foolish people from both side of border wage wars.....

YUPS...south Asian market has immense untapped potential because we are developing economy with huge population density..... USA, Europe has reached its peak.... so these brand values will only increase in future.... unless some foolish people from both side of border wage wars.....

Shubho Bijoya btw...rather belated though!

If we by this chart than after india,the biggest increase was by Pakistan?27%?

Maybe, but India wasn't even in the top 5 as far as biggest increase is concerned.
upload_2015-11-4_14-52-13.png

Im very happy to see Turkiye on the top-20 list....Hats off to them. We must continue to leverage our strong corporate/economic potential and boost manufacturing - to do that there needs to be good governance from grass roots level up.

we just need to hang those who engage in corruption and nepotism.....start with the nationally owned organizations that are mis-managed so badly - such as PIA

You made a wrong statement, last time I raised a question about Pakistan future in upcoming 1000yrs i was handed over 4 negative ratings.

@Horus @Abu Zolfiqar @WebMaster @syedali73 time to give equal treatment to all the members in the forum.
Here is my post for you reference Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off | Page 3 Please do read it too.

@Slav Defence
Look forward to corrective actions, I trust review would be made in appropriate manner.
Hello nice to see you back in action. It was not me who gave you negative ratings. I was just pulling the legs of an commenter. There is no such desire on my part :)

Im very happy to see Turkiye on the top-20 list....Hats off to them. We must continue to leverage our strong corporate/economic potential and boost manufacturing - to do that there needs to be good governance from grass roots level up.

we just need to hang those who engage in corruption and nepotism.....start with the nationally owned organizations that are mis-managed so badly - such as PIA
PIA used to be such a great airline in the past. But now due to corruption and political appointments, it is sad to see it among the lowest airlines.

It is good to see an indian calling "foolish people on both side of the border"....normally they like to blame Pakistan for everything.

What happen Sir @Abu Zolfiqar ? You just did pole jump over this post or just missed it by chance?

You made a wrong statement, last time I raised a question about Pakistan future in upcoming 1000yrs i was handed over 4 negative ratings.

@Horus @Abu Zolfiqar @WebMaster @syedali73 time to give equal treatment to all the members in the forum.
Here is my post for you reference Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off | Page 3 Please do read it too.

@Slav Defence
Look forward to corrective actions, I trust review would be made in appropriate manner.

Just a reminder @Abu Zolfiqar you where also among the members who graced my post "Negative Rating", thus not only me but also rest of the readers on PDF will put your and rest of the teams actions in weighing balance to figure out how good its working on PDF.

Considering this even 27% growth rate is dull for Pakistan though a sustained growth rate of 27% will lead Pakistan beyond 200 Billion dollars in only 4 years

Pakistan will have both very high positive or very high negative fall based on how well terrorism is controlled and how stable the democratically elected government is. Also moving from 100B to 200B is much faster then converting $2T to $4T

Back
Top Bottom