What's new

Pakistan moves ahead in brand value index

What does Pakistani criminal law state about proving rape:

The Offence of Zina (Enforcement of Hudood) Ordinance (VII of 1979) says that to prove rape, eyewitnesses evidence of the act of penetration by "at least four Muslim adult male witnesses" is required, about whom "the court is satisfied", that "they are truthful persons and abstain from major sins. As a result, no one has ever received the maximum penalty possible under Pakistani law for rape.

Also, if one fails to establish this ridiculous standard of proof, then the complainant will be tried for making a false accusation. So if the woman cannot prove rape by providing the testimony of four adult male witnesses deemed acceptable by the court, she is liable to imprisonment for two years, as well as 40 lashes, and possibly a fine. Within the first ten years of this law, 6000 Pakistani women had been thrown into jail for complaining about rape.

And this gentleman here is accusing India to have a rape problem. He belongs to a country where barring a rape committed in an open market in broad daylight, a woman cannot even think of approaching the police, and he is passing judgments about India’s problems. A significant portion of PDF members may be human in appearance, but there is nothing within them that qualifies as human. Instead of being ashamed of his country, where justice for crimes like rape is a distant dream, he is pointing fingers at India.

So now that the rape bogey is out of the way, there remains:

a) Indians are cow-piss drinkers

b) Indians defecate in the open.

Have I missed something? Keep telling yourself these stories to make yourself feel better. While you were spinning your tales, your country became a spittoon and a festering ulcer for the rest of the world. So keep up the good work.
Another Pakistani obsessed Indian . Let me show you the reality of India more then 2/3rds live below poverty line in India every day thousands of Indians die for not having food to eat . More then half of India is ruled by insurgents separatists freedom fighters criminal gangs underworld etc . More numbers of people who suffers from aids are in India . Most numbers of poor in the world live in India more then africa . Most number of riots takes place in india . Beef is banned by Hindus in India lol you Hindus consider cows as you're GOD LOL . HAHAHA

Hi Chillax why all the time you want people to be handed negative ratings. I told you it was in particular scenaro and I have already deleted that post.
@Abu Zolfiqar @Horus @WebMaster @syedali73 I deleted that comment voluntarily so no action is needed. This guy Viny is just hysteric about giving negative rating to everyone.

i have no idea who this guy is or what he's talking about

hey guys, did y'all thank nawaz for this achievement?
Anyways, good job gop.

If you take into account baseline effect, India's has been the most impressive increase.

As I said, giving handjobs and then waiting for handouts is the only thing understood in your country. That's how a country that produces nothing but trouble survives.
We just outsourced our work to Bharat mata & now she's doing a good job on it. Keep sucking.

What does Pakistani criminal law state about proving rape:

So now that the rape bogey is out of the way, there remains:

a) Indians are cow-piss drinkers

b) Indians defecate in the open.

Nope. The so called "rape" bogey is still here. It is such integral part of Indian society it would always remain here. There might be few flaws in our rape laws. But despite r@pists are hanged and no minister and politician says sh!t like this:

‘Boys make mistakes’ – Indian politician’s comments reignite rape controversy - The Washington Post

Indian Politicians: Forgive Men for Rape; Hang Women - India Real Time - WSJ

See r@pe is all normal for you. You can keep thinking Pakistan as ulcer or whatever while you keep living in a sh!thole called as India thinking that d!ck of a country is a supa puwa. :)

What has sports got to do with Politics?
everything.

Nope. The so called "rape" bogey is still here. It is such integral part of Indian society it would always remain here. There might be few flaws in our rape laws. But despite r@pists are hanged and no minister and politician says sh!t like this:

‘Boys make mistakes’ – Indian politician’s comments reignite rape controversy - The Washington Post

See r@pe is all normal for you. You can keep thinking Pakistan as ulcer or whatever while you keep living in a sh!thole called as India thinking that d!ck of a country is a supa puwa. :)
'If you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped."'
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/24/w...aders-comments-on-rape-stir-outrage.html?_r=0

You don't kill Chinese eating beef inside India!! You kill Christians and Muslims. No matter how much trade India does with China, it is irrelevant as you just have some border disputes. You also don't refuse China's existence as a "broken part of India".

With Pakistan, you have deep rooted hate of 7 decades, religious. cultural and other differences that are shown to Indian minorities everyday, and as of today. To a point, where a lot of people from minorities have left, and are leaving India, so they don't have to suffer or get killed if they didn't convert (ask the Sikhs, Christians or the Muslims). The Indian ISIS is on the rise, and includes the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP's, trying to create One Hindu India (like ISIS wants One caliphate).

Its pretty sad to see the killing of Indian citizens by ruling Hindu fanatics!! I am a big fan of trade, but in this regards, due to the history, trade with Pakistan would include spread of anti-Pakistan elements, RAW's agents and weapons (smuggled) into Pakistan.

This open trade / transportation was one of the main reasons that were identified before, by Pakistan's law enforcement agencies, as a root cause of the rise of RAW based terrorist elements to begin with inside Pakistan.

So trade is good, it'll bring the people together and will create some peace if done right (filtering out RAW's purposes). But from what I am reading and assessing, Pakistanis don't need India to grow, and they do want trade, but limited one. Not allowing thousands of trucks in every month that might have smuggled weapons and people they can drop off on the Pakistani side and make them disappear, causing pain on Pakistan's end!!.

As much as you like to color it otherwise, as of today November 04, 2015, all of the above are Pakistani territories, and will remain so. No signs of any of thee becoming like Indian Kashmir, with 7 soldiers to 1 civilian!!!! And you call that your state.

Should I now move to the recent situation in Bihar, Gujrat, Asaam, Nagaland, Maharashtra, etc, etc???? The list goes ON and ON!!
please go on ! what about Bihar, Gujrat, Asaam, Nagaland, Maharashtra,! please enlighten us ! and please compare one one stand alone issue of beef killing with the widespread Quaran lynching in the citadel of peace

everything.

'If you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped."'
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/24/w...aders-comments-on-rape-stir-outrage.html?_r=0

One statement from 2005? We have 18 recent statements from glorified shithole called as India.

18 Comments Glorifying Rape That Have Been Broadcast In India

please go on ! what about Bihar, Gujrat, Asaam, Nagaland, Maharashtra,! please enlighten us ! and please compare one one stand alone issue of beef killing with the widespread Quaran lynching in the citadel of peace

Really stand alone??

And ours is widespread? Then how many lynched in the month of October? Please enlighten us.

One statement from 2005? We have 18 recent statements from glorified shithole called as India.

18 Comments Glorifying Rape That Have Been Broadcast In India

Really stand alone??

And ours is widespread? Then how many lynched in the month of October? Please enlighten us.
it came from none other than Supermen ruler of 10 years !
compare how many in last 1-5 years ! october ... ur lawyers are still choking on the dead meat of killer of Mr taseer !

Point made, countries like Pakistan where rape is not even prosecuted as a crime are so far behind that they cannot be called civilized. First change your laws that punish the rape victim instead of the rapist, and then talk.

it came from none other than Supermen ruler of 10 years !
compare how many in last 1-5 years ! october ... ur lawyers are still choking on the dead meat of killer of Mr taseer !

The superman is long gone just like virginity of bharat mata. The statement I shared were from people who are ruling your country right now. Take last 1-4 years. All the lynchings would be just 1% of what happened in Muzaffarnagar alone. As for killer of Mr Taseer. Update yourself since Pakistani supreme court has already upheld death sentence of the killer.

SC upholds death sentence for Salmaan Taseer's killer - The Express Tribune

Point made, countries like Pakistan where rape is not even prosecuted as a crime are so far behind that they cannot be called civilized. First change your laws that punish the rape victim instead of the rapist, and then talk.

No point is not made. Rapes are prosecuted in Pakistan and people are hanged till death for it. But only in sh!thole like India politicians say "what can I do if someone drags you and r@pes you?". We have all the moral high ground and reasons to talk and shove some harsh realities on your face.

The superman is long gone just like virginity of bharat mata. The statement I shared were from people who are ruling your country right now. Take last 1-4 years. All the lynchings would be just 1% of what happened in Muzaffarnagar alone. As for killer of Mr Taseer. Update yourself since Pakistani supreme court has already upheld death sentence of the killer.

SC upholds death sentence for Salmaan Taseer's killer - The Express Tribune

No point is not made. Rapes are prosecuted in Pakistan and people are hanged till death for it. But only in sh!thole like India politicians say "what can I do if someone drags you and r@pes you?". We have all the moral high ground and reasons to talk and shove some harsh realities on your face.

Your rape laws require 4 males acceptable to court as having witnessed penetration. And if that is not the case, the woman complainant is thrown into jail. More women are in jail in Pakistan for complaining about rape than rapists themselves. Shame on you.

Your rape laws require 4 males acceptable to court as having witnessed penetration. And if that is not the case, the woman complainant is thrown into jail. More women are in jail in Pakistan for complaining about rape than rapists themselves. Shame on you.

Whatever my rape law be. It definitely doesn't say "what can I do if someone rape you" or "boys make mistakes" or "women are responsible for rape too" or "women should enjoy rape". These are the scums that rule your shitty country. You voted them to rule you. Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom