What's new

Pakistan moves ahead in brand value index

What happen Sir @Abu Zolfiqar ? You just did pole jump over this post or just missed it by chance?

Just a reminder @Abu Zolfiqar you where also among the members who graced my post "Negative Rating", thus not only me but also rest of the readers on PDF will put your and rest of the teams actions in weighing balance to figure out how good its working on PDF.
Hi Chillax why all the time you want people to be handed negative ratings. I told you it was in particular scenaro and I have already deleted that post.
@Abu Zolfiqar @Horus @WebMaster @syedali73 I deleted that comment voluntarily so no action is needed. This guy Viny is just hysteric about giving negative rating to everyone.

YUPS...south Asian market has immense untapped potential because we are developing economy with huge population density..... USA, Europe has reached its peak.... so these brand values will only increase in future.... unless some foolish people from both side of border wage wars.....

Uh? You seem to have got it all wrong. This index is not about the brand value of companies, rather the brand value of a nation! And that has nothing to do with developing or developed countries.

upload_2015-11-4_16-15-49.png

India’s “Incredible India” slogan works well across all of these groups, in my opinion. Who doesn’t want to discover something incredible?

Campaigns like "Incredible India", "Make in India" helps the brand image and value.

Considering this even 27% growth rate is dull for Pakistan though a sustained growth rate of 27% will lead Pakistan beyond 200 Billion dollars in only 4 years

Improvement in the security situation seems to have helped Pakistan's image. Keep eliminating the radical violent groups and less association with any terrorism (state or non state level), and I can see Pakistan maintaining this upward trajectory.

upload_2015-11-4_16-21-49.png

Yes...it has got nothing...I too am in favor of sports with Pakistan. But you should remember that playing sports with India will not lead to economic development of Pakistan and in turn greater brand value, but having a healthy economic and trading relations with India will make Pakistan grow faster economically.
Goalpost.
But the question is, why does Wahid Islami Attami Kuwwat want to play gilli-danda with cow-piss drinkers? Aren't you guys too good for us?
Goalpost
A) That is exactly what people from a country that has survived by giving handjobs to US/Saudis/Chinese would think, as their understanding is limited.
B) the Chinese have much greater headaches than simply dealing with India. Instructing Pakistan to roll back its terror sponsorship program is actually a Chinese attempt at giving India a handjob.

Wrong comparison. Pakistan sponsors terrorism in India. China has close relations with Pakistan, but does not necessarily share Pakistani worldview where fomenting terrorism is okay. So dealing with Chinese is fine. Not so much with Pakistan.
Now it's your time to not only give a handjob but a blow-job also to uncle sam. Now shut up & keep sucking those freedom balls.

I do NOT take baits.

There was no bait, you started it and weren't expecting a response like that. If you had actual facts to counter, you'd have written those. But as always, the Indian members and some Pakistani members come here just to do propaganda. Your post was one of those.

Haha but Bharat is idiot enough to let sports put hostage to hostilities in case of Pakistan.

Hypocrite much?

This comment is nothing but a failed attempt of hanjob to Chinese.

Lol creating a joint thinktank of china and pakistan named RANDI and blaming us.....hypocrites

We are wise enough not to let business interest put hostage to hostilities. The trade between India and China is above $70 billion every year.

You don't kill Chinese eating beef inside India!! You kill Christians and Muslims. No matter how much trade India does with China, it is irrelevant as you just have some border disputes. You also don't refuse China's existence as a "broken part of India".

With Pakistan, you have deep rooted hate of 7 decades, religious. cultural and other differences that are shown to Indian minorities everyday, and as of today. To a point, where a lot of people from minorities have left, and are leaving India, so they don't have to suffer or get killed if they didn't convert (ask the Sikhs, Christians or the Muslims). The Indian ISIS is on the rise, and includes the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP's, trying to create One Hindu India (like ISIS wants One caliphate).

Its pretty sad to see the killing of Indian citizens by ruling Hindu fanatics!! I am a big fan of trade, but in this regards, due to the history, trade with Pakistan would include spread of anti-Pakistan elements, RAW's agents and weapons (smuggled) into Pakistan.

This open trade / transportation was one of the main reasons that were identified before, by Pakistan's law enforcement agencies, as a root cause of the rise of RAW based terrorist elements to begin with inside Pakistan.

So trade is good, it'll bring the people together and will create some peace if done right (filtering out RAW's purposes). But from what I am reading and assessing, Pakistanis don't need India to grow, and they do want trade, but limited one. Not allowing thousands of trucks in every month that might have smuggled weapons and people they can drop off on the Pakistani side and make them disappear, causing pain on Pakistan's end!!.

Like Balochistan, Sind, FATA, Waziristan, Pashtoonistan, Punjab etc? :lol:

As much as you like to color it otherwise, as of today November 04, 2015, all of the above are Pakistani territories, and will remain so. No signs of any of thee becoming like Indian Kashmir, with 7 soldiers to 1 civilian!!!! And you call that your state.

Should I now move to the recent situation in Bihar, Gujrat, Asaam, Nagaland, Maharashtra, etc, etc???? The list goes ON and ON!!

Last edited:
Good ....... Indians always wish a stable Pakistan free from radical islamist and military influence.

Good ....... Indians always wish a stable Pakistan free from radical islamist and military influence.

And all the Pakistanis also want a stable India, without Hindu extremists killing Indian citizens in cold blood as they eat food the Hindus don't like (seriously, that's a reason to kill humans???), and kill scores of minorities every year. The religious terrorism in India and Pakistan needs to stop (Pakistan has controlled majority of it, India needs to control Hindu terrorists murdering openly these days).

So both countries with religious terrorism are good for each other and the World :enjoy:

And all the Pakistanis also want a stable India, without Hindu extremists killing Indian citizens in cold blood as they eat food the Hindus don't like (seriously, that's a reason to kill humans???), and kill scores of minorities every year. The religious terrorism in India and Pakistan needs to stop (Pakistan has controlled majority of it, India needs to control Hindu terrorists murdering openly these days).

So both countries with religious terrorism are good for each other and the World :enjoy:
Once again, I have to point out to you that India and Pakistan are leagues apart when it comes to protecting minorities.
You trying to put them in the same bracket won't lead to any changes of reality on the ground and is laughable..

This is the absolute latest report by the US.
Pakistan worst country in religious freedom: US body - The Economic Times

"The just-released IRF (International Religious Freedom) Report leaves no doubt that the egregious nature of the violations in Pakistan warrant a CPC designation," Robert George, Chairman of the US Commission for International Religious Freedom ( USCIRF), said.

Pakistan, which "USCIRF has called the worst situation in the world for religious freedom for countries" not currently designated by the US government as CPCs.

In its recent report on IRF, the State Department has said that there is widespread violation of human rights of religious minorities in the country, in particular the Hindus and Christians.

CPC designation is given to countries or those governments that "engage in or tolerate" systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom.

Rule of Law Around the World | The World Justice Project
Kindly look at this. Its the WJP Rule of Law Index.

It shows that as a country, how much is the Rule of Law prevalent in each of these countries. Basically it shows how law abiding the people are.

The rankings should tell you the difference is as high as night and day between India and Pakistan.

This is the PEW Social Hostilities Index. - its a little dated.
http://www.pewforum.org/files/2012/09/RisingTide-SHI.pdf

In Pakistan far lesser prevalence of rule of law ensures that People are free to take matters in their own hands and thus minorities are in a far worse situation than they are in India. The result is a steady migration of Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan to India while Muslims from India do not migrate to Pakistan.

An example - while in India, the extremists destroyed one mosque (Babri masjid), in Pakistan, they attacked/destroyed 30 temples. PAKISTANIS ATTACK 30 HINDU TEMPLES - NYTimes.com

While the Indian incident gets reported and becomes a big social discussion point in India, what happens in Pakistan barely gets reported and does not become a social issue in Pakistan.

Maybe, but India wasn't even in the top 5 as far as biggest increase is concerned.
View attachment 269327

If you take into account baseline effect, India's has been the most impressive increase.

Goalpost.

Goalpost

Now it's your time to not only give a handjob but a blow-job also to uncle sam. Now shut up & keep sucking those freedom balls.

As I said, giving handjobs and then waiting for handouts is the only thing understood in your country. That's how a country that produces nothing but trouble survives.

Destroy the Terror outfits in the country and organized criminal organizations, I can see Pakistan moving up dramatically.

Should have realized done long time back. Too late now, but if done will surely give good results for Pakistan

You don't kill Chinese eating beef inside India!! You kill Christians and Muslims. No matter how much trade India does with China, it is irrelevant as you just have some border disputes. You also don't refuse China's existence as a "broken part of India".

With Pakistan, you have deep rooted hate of 7 decades, religious. cultural and other differences that are shown to Indian minorities everyday, and as of today. To a point, where a lot of people from minorities have left, and are leaving India, so they don't have to suffer or get killed if they didn't convert (ask the Sikhs, Christians or the Muslims). The Indian ISIS is on the rise, and includes the RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP's, trying to create One Hindu India (like ISIS wants One caliphate).

Its pretty sad to see the killing of Indian citizens by ruling Hindu fanatics!! I am a big fan of trade, but in this regards, due to the history, trade with Pakistan would include spread of anti-Pakistan elements, RAW's agents and weapons (smuggled) into Pakistan.

This open trade / transportation was one of the main reasons that were identified before, by Pakistan's law enforcement agencies, as a root cause of the rise of RAW based terrorist elements to begin with inside Pakistan.

So trade is good, it'll bring the people together and will create some peace if done right (filtering out RAW's purposes). But from what I am reading and assessing, Pakistanis don't need India to grow, and they do want trade, but limited one. Not allowing thousands of trucks in every month that might have smuggled weapons and people they can drop off on the Pakistani side and make them disappear, causing pain on Pakistan's end!!.

As much as you like to color it otherwise, as of today November 04, 2015, all of the above are Pakistani territories, and will remain so. No signs of any of thee becoming like Indian Kashmir, with 7 soldiers to 1 civilian!!!! And you call that your state.

Should I now move to the recent situation in Bihar, Gujrat, Asaam, Nagaland, Maharashtra, etc, etc???? The list goes ON and ON!!
yes please go ahead start with Gujrat.

As I said, giving handjobs and then waiting for handouts is the only thing understood in your country. That's how a country that produces nothing but trouble survives.

Well you know better. Since you guys don't believe in handjobs but only r@pes your national sport. Even your politicians can't do anything to stop these 20 20 matches of r@pe.

If someone drags and rapes you, what can we do, BJP leader KS Eshwarappa tells journalist - Firstpost

That's how things work in a country that consists of a billion plus as$holes.

Well you know better. Since you guys don't believe in handjobs but only r@pes your national sport. Even your politicians can't do anything to stop these 20 20 matches of r@pe.

If someone drags and rapes you, what can we do, BJP leader KS Eshwarappa tells journalist - Firstpost

That's how things work in a country that consists of a billion plus as$holes.

What does Pakistani criminal law state about proving rape:

The Offence of Zina (Enforcement of Hudood) Ordinance (VII of 1979) says that to prove rape, eyewitnesses evidence of the act of penetration by "at least four Muslim adult male witnesses" is required, about whom "the court is satisfied", that "they are truthful persons and abstain from major sins. As a result, no one has ever received the maximum penalty possible under Pakistani law for rape.

Also, if one fails to establish this ridiculous standard of proof, then the complainant will be tried for making a false accusation. So if the woman cannot prove rape by providing the testimony of four adult male witnesses deemed acceptable by the court, she is liable to imprisonment for two years, as well as 40 lashes, and possibly a fine. Within the first ten years of this law, 6000 Pakistani women had been thrown into jail for complaining about rape.

And this gentleman here is accusing India of having a rape problem. He belongs to a country where barring a rape committed in an open market in broad daylight, a woman cannot even think of approaching the police, and he is passing judgments about India’s problems. A significant portion of PDF members may be human in appearance, but there is nothing within them that qualifies as human. Instead of being ashamed of his country, where justice for crimes like rape is a distant dream, he is pointing fingers at India.

So now that the rape bogey is out of the way, there remains:

a) Indians are cow-piss drinkers

b) Indians defecate in the open.

Have I missed something? Keep telling yourself these stories to make yourself feel better. While you were spinning your tales, your country became a spittoon and a festering ulcer for the rest of the world. So keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom