What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Pakistan Coast guards must be handed over to PN along with Additional funds to support them well. PN men should be stationed on timely basis in Coast guards as well as in Marines... :paksitan:

2lix34g.jpg

This Boots should be equipped with a 12.7mm Anti air craft Gun.

Why ?

Because so more Antiaircraft Guns we can bring mobile on sea, at our ship plattforms, such a greater and larger LIGHT air defence networke we can build and provide to our costs.

I know its a simple 12.7mm Gun, but we are producing it in Pakistan, so the costs are very low, and we can make this Guns more effective if all 12.7mm Guns will get a Target-Scope and all ship Platforms will be equipped with MANPADS.

The German Army Bundeswehr and the old Wehrmacht had the theory, in air defence case you have to use everything against the enemy Air craft (or missiles):

Notice what the Soldiers are doing at 01:44 they are using every Thing to provide light Air Defence from the G-3 to MG-3, and we have the 12.7mm Dshk Gun in very large numbers.

Flugabwehr-/Fliegerabwehrschießplatz Todendorf - YouTube

Why they use the MP-5 at Siachen when it is well known,that the G-3 and MP-5 jam in minus and cold high altitude areas, the rifles encountered some reliability problems in the very cold climate, which took place in the Kargil conflict.

I think PAC should have tried to produce Sea King, Alouttee II and IIIs, AW109 and AW139 Helicopters in house for PN, PAA and PAF.

Show me some pics, not necessarily here ;)
Did they wear Mess kits?

ni yar all guys ( NUSTIANs and Military cadets ) were dressed in formal pant shirts/pant coats.the difference was the unique 'fouji katt' of their hair,

we paid tribute to one of the fallen comrades from BATCH TE-47 (ours is TE-50)..The captain was martyred in peshawer

ni yar all guys ( NUSTIANs and Military cadets ) were dressed in formal pant shirts/pant coats.the difference was the unique 'fouji katt' of their hair,

we paid tribute to one of the fallen comrades from BATCH TE-47 (ours is TE-50)..The captain was martyred in peshawer

REST IN PEACE! RESPECT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom