What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

More please, and thank you to all the nice people here, posting these great pics. Salute to our Pakistan.

14ddk7p.jpg

Labelled wrongly as SSG (Pak Army regulars):
23h80wh.jpg

29bmyy0.jpg

10f983q.jpg

rhtpo0.jpg

jpk6xz.jpg

2n6ypec.jpg

oj329u.jpg

2iveb9i.jpg

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER People are getting confused because now regulars soldiers of Pakistan Army also look like SSG guys I mean how they carry guns and the equipment they have and other things and with the most latest uniform if SSG uniform is not confused vice versa is going to happen people will take SSG as regulars

@DESERT FIGHTER People are getting confused because now regulars soldiers of Pakistan Army also look like SSG guys I mean how they carry guns and the equipment they have and other things and with the most latest uniform if SSG uniform is not confused vice versa is going to happen people will take SSG as regulars

Why they confusion? i dnt understand.

Why they confusion? i dnt understand.
Because the way regulars these days wear masks boats that goggles guns they carry and how they carry them their helmets in short now as a whole they dress up that is confusing people and the latest uniform which was just posted here that will confuse people more

Because the way regulars these days wear masks boats that goggles guns they carry and how they carry them their helmets in short now as a whole they dress up that is confusing people and the latest uniform which was just posted here that will confuse people more

Okay let me explain.. Multicam = Standard Pak Army uniform..

SSG = Woodland (dnt know when they will change it) + Black Dangris...

Weapons = Similiar ...accept the army doesnt have a large number of imported/foriegn made weapons like special forces ...

Helmets = Same/apart from the MICHs used by SF.

Flak Jackets = Similiar...

Protective guards = Similiar

UBGLs,optical sights = Both use them.

NVGs = Similiar

Gear = Almost Similiar

Even the pics i posted... most of them are a few months old (the last pic with the masks etc are from elections)... thts coz unlike the indians or other armies ... our dnt get too much "press" coverage.. nor does ISPR publish much pics... apart from some selected pics from military drills tht are released after months...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom