What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

bloody hell about time! Muffakar'e Derwaish, Hazrat @Zarvan

Browning is a better platform, heck the license can be obtained from Turkey its an ancient product.
Finally we got them but I hope it's first part of a seriously massive order

how many ...???
any more detail

Not mentioned by Denel.

Only number of Maxxpro and Buffalo EOD's received under EDA is known: 262 Maxxpro (+40 new on order) and 20 Buffalo EOD.
Used by PA and Tiger Force of PAF.

Hopefully with smoke grenade tube launchers and remote control gun !

+ cage armour.

bloody hell about time! Muffakar'e Derwaish, Hazrat @Zarvan

A zoo of MRAP's: Maxxpro, Buffalo, Casspir, Kirpi. None in the required quantities. :hitwall:

Not mentioned by Denel.

Only number of Maxxpro and Buffalo EOD's received under EDA is known: 262 Maxxpro (+40 new on order) and 20 Buffalo EOD.

+ cage armour.

A zoo of MRAP's: Maxxpro, Buffalo, Casspir, Kirpi. None in the required quantities. :hitwall:

I am in favour of getting more Casspir they are a proven platform manufactured around the world and its time Pakistan gets them made in Pakistan.

It was you who asked about the CASSPIRS ... in 2015 ...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/when-pakistan-got-casspir-mrap.369014/

I see a historian of our Hazrat:cheesy:

I am in favour of getting more Casspir they are a proven platform manufactured around the world and its time Pakistan gets them made in Pakistan.

Sorry I forgot myself. But have we ordered more now or is it old news ??

Not mentioned by Denel.

+ cage armour.

If a remember correctly out of 240 Eda 10 were for Navy 20 or so for paf and rest to paa , not sure where I read or someone told me

26219666_326737724495178_1690940415486678263_n.jpg

There are thousands available; the beauty of casspirs is just their robust capability. It is the grand daddy whose design is the basis of all other vehicles in this category. In bloemfontein, i can pickup a Mamba used one for around 20k; just get the Dyna engine redone and you are in business; same with Casspir - engine is bullet proof.

There are thousands available; the beauty of casspirs is just their robust capability. It is the grand daddy whose design is the basis of all other vehicles in this category. In bloemfontein, i can pickup a Mamba used one for around 20k; just get the Dyna engine redone and you are in business; same with Casspir - engine is bullet proof.

Phantom%2B380-X%2Bseen%2Bin%2BThailand%2B5.jpg

clearly a Casspir built as Phantom 380X in Thailand.

Back
Top Bottom