What's new

Pakistan media gripped by man marrying twice in one day

Polygamy is an offence its like taking advantage of other parties weakness.

How many of Pakistani posters here would like to marry their daughters / sisters to men knowing fully that she would be his third or fourth wife?

Similarly, I would like to know form Pakistani ladies on this forum if they would have no objection to being the 4th wife to a man possibly about their Dads age ?

Most of such arrangements involve divorced, widowed or over age ladies. Come on dude..when I turn 50 and still strong I wont be expect much from a near menopause woman. Need a second wife in this scenario.

Benefit for the man:
Better and dignified to have a second wife than cheat / dodge around.

for the woman:
Dignified and secure relation over dating and promiscuity. Islam is liberal when it comes to s3x. It has advocated fulfillment of human desires in lawful manner and abstaining from unnecessary suppression.

Prophet (SAW) said there is no celibacy in Islam.

Here is a real life example.

A woman's husband died in car crash. She had one kid. She took up a proposal of second marriage from someone and a job to support herself. This is much dignified and the kid also gets someone as "fatherly figure" though he will never be able to replace his real father.

compare this with an alternate scenario which many are advocating here..She works 9-5 straight job, goes out on the weekend to malls and whores around trying to pick a man for sleeping with?? This will be very obvious to the kid as well as he grows up and imagine impact on his development..

Last edited:
perhaps alot of us(mostly women) want divorce, but it is social taboos as well as presure/intimidation from the other parties preventing us getting a divorce. sometimes it is alot better to get a divorce than being forced to stay in a relationship which is full ill happenings.
I meant no one want to reach at that level....

Polygamy is an offence its like taking advantage of other parties weakness.

Is it better for a women to be a second/third/fourth wife of already married man?
or
It is better for a women to have an illegal/unethical affair/relationship with some one elses husband?

Come on dude..when I turn 50 and still strong I wont be expect much from a near menopause woman

expect what and in what sense? menopause do have some rough times for women, but it doesnt mean they are gone or no good for their men or relationship.

expect what and in what sense? menopause do have some rough times for women, but it doesnt mean they are gone or no good for their men or relationship.

Because we all men become "dirty bastards" with age who fancy young flexible women!

article-1015774-00F4FDD400000578-921_468x347.jpg

Seriously, I feel sorry for Mr Putin ex-wife. She could have kept her man and her relation if the law allowed polygamy. Mr Putin love for his wife he has spent golden years will not decrease by any point. Men don't let go their dependency that easy, so said the Saudi research on polygamy. In fact a woman accepting her husband decision will entire more love and admiration from her man. In Saudi women help their men find second wife if they become interested so as to keep conflicting candidates out. Also women entice their husband to marry their friends who have become divorced to lost their husband in an unfortunate accident.

JonAsad said:
Is it better for a women to be a second/third/fourth wife of already married man?
or
It is better for a women to have an illegal/unethical affair/relationship with some one elses husband?

Per se the western oriented opinion they don't mind their women working as yellow cab over the weekend!

Just curious how come women are not able to have multiple husbands as men are allowed to have up to four wives?

All this factual data comes from not keep your thing in your pants. Use your head and constrain your urges and you will not need medieval laws to promote over population and constant ***. Keep yourself busy with work and other activities and I guarantee you that "when" you get around to remembering to make love, it will be just that. I dont even know how to respond to you suggesting how useless women become after menopause. Islam built the idea of polygamy on the basis of their population being smaller than other religions of that time. With constant wars the deceased soldiers wives were allowed to marry again to keep the population rising. I am sure all of us do not agree with this fact and you can act as upset over this as I am over your facts.

You might not have heard "We Hear and Obey" :)

Let me ask you a question Mr Warrior... Why is a Brahmin superior to a Shooder?

Why is a knight superior to a peasant or a flamines to a quirites? Yes I do agree that the caste system was and is a horrid practice. However the main purpose of creating this account with this username was to show that not all Brahmins are Pundits (priests) as many people have naively mentioned.

Back on topic.. I didn't quite get what you were trying to say

Just curious how come women are not able to have multiple husbands as men are allowed to have up to four wives?

Because the law of sexuality runs one way.

Men to multiple women = masculinity
Women to multiple men = promiscuity

That is not human nature has been programmed by god. Even the behaviors are evident. Women tend to settle down with one they are comfortable. Men are on constant hunt for bigger, better and abundant. If god programmed us this way, he also sent a law to make it work as well.

Polygamy anyway is better than burning the wife of deceased alive.
Sati (practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now please to go member section and confess your true troll-identity.

Why is a knight superior to a peasant or a flamines to a quirites? Yes I do agree that the caste system was and is a horrid practice. However the main purpose of creating this account with this username was to show that not all Brahmins are Pundits (priests) as many people have naively mentioned.

Back on topic.. I didn't quite get what you were trying to say

Dear Warrior since you declare you are against the caste system I shall engage with you... You are a good man to state such a thing...

We as Muslims believe that there is only one God and God sends his message to humanity by sending messengers... So the reason why we are allowed four wives is simple... It is something that is allowed in our ideology...

As to why such a rule exists... There are numerous factors... The population of women compared to men is lesser across the world and in every society (except in India and perhaps in China as well due to female abortions due to poverty/one child policy)... If we enforce strict monogamy then a lot of women will not be able to get husbands... Then there are divorced or widowed women who will not be able to get husbands because men will only want single/younger women as wives...

There are other reasons too... So the real reason why we are allowed to marry more than one woman is because of permission in our ideology...

I should say that such provision comes at a great cost and the man has to treat his wives equally and justly... In these times it is hard to keep one wife satisfied... just how one can keep four or even two is beyond me!!! :)

You have a good day

Whose name the child gona have?
Exactly who is the father?
Imagine all the husband fighting each other over the last name of the child :no:

P.S her banda apni nasal agay berhana chahta hai :) :D

Whose name the child gona have?
Exactly who is the father?
Imagine all the husband fighting each other over the last name of the child :no:

P.S her banda apni nasal agay berhana chahta hai :) :D

Lets forget the child, imagine the fight for sleeping rights and in case they happen to be tribals it will be Russian roulette with live ammo! :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom