What's new

Pakistan looking at Hot Pursuit options in wake of Peshawar attacks

since u have llots of balls...can u tell me how many people killed in Pakistan and India in the last one year??

I can bet u ...Pakistan's will be way higher even counting all people who died in india due to naxal violence...so..does not matter if u think u have balls...definitely terrorists dont think u do....

oh,..give me a break u mullah child rapists...u guys could not even stop terrorists attacking ur schools, airports n naval bases and u talk about balls...do u remember what happened to ur balls on 16th december 1971...??

we are fighting with Indian agencies sponsered extremist groups operating from afghanistan we will bang you filthy co piss drinkers the day we started massive operation against filthy creature talibans your *** is paining from that day

...using a long and sharp knife....still u cannot stop bleeding ..do u?

LOL Pakistan is still Pain in ur *** cow piss drinkers you dream of being a regional power will never happen

God bless you sir. Great step. It is time to eliminate all terror groups at any cost at any place.

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.

Sir, God does not take sides, except maybe the side best prepared.

What i want to ask Indians here is why are they pained if we go for the hot pursuit option? Perhaps they are afraid that their investment there in Afg might get blown the f*** out too?
it seems as if they are taking it as an unprovoked attack on themselves.
on one hand India has expressed its grief which we appreciate.

so i think its only natural to expect their support that we pursue the perpetrators that have committed a crime against humanity

re hot pursuit. we didnt bark at Afghanistan via the media nor we sent Jet on Afghanistan nor we summoned their ambassador

INSTEAD
our chiefs of Army and intelligence went their in person and spoke to their military and civilian leadership, like friendly and reasonable neighbour and got promise of cooperation in fighting the terrorists.

what is wrong with that?

So aside from your gibberish, you still managed to evade the gist of my words.

Ignoring the obsession with balls, our strategic calculus was that it's not worth the risk of conducting such a raid. If PA had conducted anything similar to that, it wouldn't have to face the humiliation of retreating under fire from Kargil, tails between the remnant of the shattered balls.
It was not worth it back then, but it would be now, right? What exactly had changed since then that it would become worthy now apart from the possibility that Pak may go for the hot pursuit option?

-Has Pakistan gone weak militarily?

-Has India raised another armoured division or a strike corps?

-Has Pakistan backtracked from its resolve that we will nuke the f**k out of India crossing our borders?

NO!

So, will Pakistan exercising this (hot pursuit) option automatically make it less risky for India, which was higher in your 'strategic calculus' previously? Now that sir is what i call pure gibberish.

And for CSD, it was just a concept that never left the table top exercise board. The lessons from that concept, of course were well absorbed into the final approved doctrine, and that is not the Pro-active defense. I could debate about that, but only on a dedicated thread.
Stop reading TOI for a change.

On a second thought, please help me. On one hand you say that it was 'just' a concept, and in the same breath you also say that its lessons were 'well absorbed into the final "approved" doctrine? More gibberish, eh?

Last edited:
Funny, all terrorists would also mean the ones based in Jhang. You know the ones I am talking about, and they have not been touched because they have patronage.
its not funny its tragic. and I have said it many times that we are suffering because of this confused policy. the terrorists help each other out.
but you see .. these attacks on Pakistan are direct result of us joining the American war on terror.
if we had chosen to stay out then this wont have happened.
the blow back of Red Mosque siege was so detrimental that no one has risked targeting the entities you are referring to
I guess you are naming shia specific and India specific organisations
although both are also partners of AL Qaeda and TTP.

my views are not different to yours on them.

If Afghanistan disagrees we can do the following
1) fence Pakistan Afghan border.
2) stop Afghan transit trade
3) block nato shipments to Afghanistan
4) surgical strike on accurate intelligence using drone
5) stop indian overflights to Afghanistan and any transit trade going on

Bear in mind hot pursuit will give indians an opportunity to do openly wht it has been doing covertly in collaboration with Afghan as they already have sizeable clout there in addition to heating up of LOC. And americans will be silent spectators enjoying every bit of the situation. Therefore option of hot pursuit as a last resort should be exercised keeping all variables into account

Stop dragging India in this unfortunate event -- for the sake of those young departed souls, for God's sake!!! It is not helping.

First of all, dragging India in this matter is not only careless but diverting focus away from the real problem. The talibans themselves have owned up the coward deed rather proudly, what else do you need in order to convince yourself that it is not India?

If India was anyway intentionally heating up the LOC in collusion with Afghans, you would have heard of ceasefire violations right now. Are they happening now? No, they are not. India only responded to violations back then, like it has always maintained! But that is another discussion.

it seems as if they are taking it as an unprovoked attack on themselves.
on one hand India has expressed its grief which we appreciate.

so i think its only natural to expect their support that we pursue the perpetrators that have committed a crime against humanity

re hot pursuit. we didnt bark at Afghanistan via the media nor we sent Jet on Afghanistan nor we summoned their ambassador

INSTEAD
our chiefs of Army and intelligence went their in person and spoke to their military and civilian leadership, like friendly and reasonable neighbour and got promise of cooperation in fighting the terrorists.

what is wrong with that?
Sir, couldnt have said it better!

Just to add, we neither mobilized the armed forces, amassed them on our western border, nor did we accused the present Afghan govt for supporting Fazalullah. Instead, we understood their limitations, respected them as a state and put our case infront of them, which as per my knowledge has been understood by them and resultantly they and the ISAF commanders have agreed to assist us. Now this is how modern, democratic and sane States resolve their disputes, unlike the 'largest' democracy of planet Earth.

Last edited:
Officials have done well to keep us in the dark. If every Pakistani new the full gory details, there'd be even more outrage.

After having spoken to some locals, they told some details not covered in the media, or at least not well described.

First of all, every child was shot, sometimes in the head. It was systematic execution, not terrorism.
The gunmen first asked around to find children belonging to army families, they killed those children, they then did not spare the rest of the children either, they killed them too, every class room was riddled with bullets and as many children killed as they saw possible. They then went around killing wherever they found someone. Wherever, whoever, when the bodies starting accumulating and gathering in piles, they kicked the bodies to see if there was anyone left living to finish the job.

They threw the dead bodies of some children over the walls to show us what was going on inside.

One incident, involving an army Major's wife. She worked at the school, her child was killed in front of her and in front of her class. The militants then proceeded to put a bag over her head and beheaded her in front of her class, they then burnt her body. It follows they must have killed the children too.

Some children were allegedly beheaded, and even a 2 year old baby, not a pupil, who just happened to be there was not spared.

They said the media hadn't covered all the gruesome details, nor had security spokesman statements. All I can say is that I wish I had been there.

So...

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.
they beheaded children and the teacher??? who told you this??

It was not worth it back then, but it would be now, right? What exactly had changed since then that it would become worthy now apart from the possibility Pak may go for the hot pursuit option? Will Pakistan exercising this option automatically make it less risky, which was higher in your 'strategic calculus' previously? Now that sir is what i call pure gibberish.

Stop reading TOI for a change.

On a second thought, please help me. On one hand you say that it was 'just' a concept, and in the same breath you also say that its lessons were 'well absorbed into the final "approved" doctrine? More gibberish, eh?

It changes quite a lot. India has always considered sovereignty of a country inviolable, and has acted consistently with that stance (The other inviolable is the sanctity of the LOC). It is one of the main restrictions, or risks in our strategic calculus. By launching a hot pursuit into Afg, you've pretty much told us that your views on sovereignty are well, open to interpretation. You can extrapolate what that implies.

And btw, TOI isn't actually available here.

You've never heard of concept cars? A concept doesn't mean a dream you forget in the morning. The CSD was carefully thought out, studied, analysed, simulated and the results dissected. We found that it was impractical, consequently, we never put it on the field. The analysis and the knowledge were, obviously incorporated in the new doctrine.

Still Gibberish? You have a condescending tone.

As your gibberish doesnt merit a formal reply, i will just copy.paste what i had already said. This time, try focusing on the bold words:

"Both the phrases 'Hot pursuit' and 'Surgical Strikes' though not coined, but were popularized by India, however, it would be Pakistan that will put them to practical use!"

So, the bottom line is, if you had the balls, you would already have done it
I wasn't going to reply to your post until I saw that last line. Firstly your COAS is talking about "hot pursuit" into Afghanistan, Afghanistan,unlike Pakistan, does not have NUCLEAR WEAPONS that uses to blackmail the world at every opportunity.

Secondly, but less importantly as my previous point is pretty much the only thing stopping India from engaging in the aforementioned activities (Hot pursuit/surgical strikes), Pakistan's conventional military superiority over Afghanistan is almost laughable- Afghanistan has no MBTs, they have no fighter jets, no AEW assets etc etc so Pakistan could act with almost impunity in Afghanistan. The same is clearly not the case for India with Pakistan.

This talk about not having the "balls" is utter nonsense and i'm surprised a member such as yourself would propagate such blatant lies.

Please tell me frankly if the Pakistan Establishment will deal with India specific terror groups which have been raised funded and trained by it like the LeT and JeM, for the proxy war against India?

Simple answer: NO. These are their 'strategic assets' and will never be touched even with a barge pole. But Pakistan should be aware that it won't be long before they turn on their masters and start creating mayhem within Pakistan itself as is happening. There are a number of off-shoots of these organizations that have morphed into radical terror groups which are not under the control of the Establishment and now challenging the writ of the state.

You still believe in the strategy of protecting and encouraging the 'good' terrorists like the LeT and JeM but train your guns only against the 'bad' terrorists. Check this out........

Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs, Sartaj Aziz on Monday said during an interview with BBC Urdu, that Pakistan should not target militants who do not threaten the country’s security.

And that's why terrorism will unfortunately continue with impunity because of this selective approach.

As Clinton said recently,
"It's like that old story - you can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbours. Eventually those snakes are going to turn on whoever has them in the backyard."

FYI LeT/JeM are hands in glove with TTP and they had been killing Pakistanis ruthlessly rather JeM had been bigger contributor of suicide bombers for TTP.

so there is no difference . Kill all of these terrorists

Back
Top Bottom