What's new

Pakistan looking at Hot Pursuit options in wake of Peshawar attacks

What i want to ask Indians here is why are they pained if we go for the hot pursuit option? Perhaps they are afraid that their investment there in Afg might get blown the f*** out too?

Because they can't even think about that option when it comes to Pakistan.........

Both the phrases 'Hot pursuit' and 'Surgical Strikes' though not coined, but were popularized by India, however, it would be Pakistan that will put them to practical use!

Sir chain nahi araha... Yeh kuttay jab tak martay nahi nazar ayengay taqleef kam nahi hogi... Sorry for the language but I can't control it.

Now who is ignorant fool here.

Before even the first air strikes were launched on miranshah, all top commanders of haqqanis were evacuated to an IDP camp near kunar province..
Can you name even a single Afghan Taliban commander who has been killed or captured in the present operations..despite the general consensus being they are all operating from Pakistan.

This issue can not be excused for it is Quid pro quo to your present demands from Afghanistan

You want Fazlullah and TTP leadership from Afghanistan..fine ..but go ahead give then Mullha Omar and Haqqanis?

They are in Afghanistan,not in Pakistan so any power holder in Afghanistan is free to launch search operation.

Perhaps it's gibberish, perhaps its not, you're the Think Tank, not me.

It doesn't matter who popularized it, the law of precedence is based on who did it.

But beside that, balls is itself subjective to long term strategic aims, not a flush of adrenaline pumped idiocy. We chose not to do it, because our long term aims required us to not do it, and it's worked out reasonably well for us. But who knows, Pakistan might just help us change the values of the variables controlling our decision.

Next time it would be better to look, and read, before Think Tanking something.
So, apart from your babel, you agree that India did and is still lacking the requisite amount of balls to execute a hot pursuit against Pakistan, and thus would only think about it once Pakistan has already?

BTW, just to remind you, your Cold Start Doctrine therefater converted into Pro-Active Operations was modified form of hot pursuit operations at a grand scale, but as you lacked balls back then and still do, you got busted by our response in the form of New Concept of War Fighting, thus you are again back to square one i.e still waiting to grow balls, well guud luck!

dont get overworked by names

ok if we say including LeT would you agree to say also BLA?

when our operation was started then we repeatedly said over and over again that it was against all terrorists. and the results were acknowledged by Americans and Afghans. but if that's not good enough then it never will be
Funny, all terrorists would also mean the ones based in Jhang. You know the ones I am talking about, and they have not been touched because they have patronage.

Similarly the ones that have patronage from Rawalpindi, the ones that do toe the GHQ's line will not be targeted by Pakistan Army and have in fact not been touched by Rawalpindi.

At the same time India should start its own hot pursuit into Azad Kashmir! I am sure Pakistan will welcome it.

What if some terrorists are in cahoots with your agencies and not challenging your writ but other countries'?

LOL i am hearing this hot pursuit from you cow piss drinkers from 2008 , one need balls to do such massive and offensive strikes

Officials have done well to keep us in the dark. If every Pakistani new the full gory details, there'd be even more outrage.

After having spoken to some locals, they told some details not covered in the media, or at least not well described.

First of all, every child was shot, sometimes in the head. It was systematic execution, not terrorism.
The gunmen first asked around to find children belonging to army families, they killed those children, they then did not spare the rest of the children either, they killed them too, every class room was riddled with bullets and as many children killed as they saw possible. They then went around killing wherever they found someone. Wherever, whoever, when the bodies starting accumulating and gathering in piles, they kicked the bodies to see if there was anyone left living to finish the job.

They threw the dead bodies of some children over the walls to show us what was going on inside.

One incident, involving an army Major's wife. She worked at the school, her child was killed in front of her and in front of her class. The militants then proceeded to put a bag over her head and beheaded her in front of her class, they then burnt her body. It follows they must have killed the children too.

Some children were allegedly beheaded, and even a 2 year old baby, not a pupil, who just happened to be there was not spared.

They said the media hadn't covered all the gruesome details, nor had security spokesman statements. All I can say is that I wish I had been there.

So...

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.

Pakistan has planned number of time to fence Pakistan Afghanistan Border, but it has seen that Pakistan don't have enough logistics to cover that 900 KM long boarder. But yes, this one the best solution to play with these dogs.
its over 2200 km

Pakistan has planned number of time to fence Pakistan Afghanistan Border, but it has seen that Pakistan don't have enough logistics to cover that 900 KM long boarder. But yes, this one the best solution to play with these dogs.
I've said multiple times in the past, the damage one to Pakistan due to it's proximity to Afghanistan can't be exaggerated enough. Tens upon tens of billions at least, and lives of tens of thousands, whatever the price, this is something that needs to be done.

So, apart from your babel, you agree that India did and is still lacking the requisite amount of balls to execute a hot pursuit against Pakistan, and thus would only think about it once Pakistan has already?

BTW, just to remind you, your Cold Start Doctrine therefater converted into Pro-Active Operations was modified form of hot pursuit operations at a grand scale, but as you lacked balls back then and still do, you got busted by our response in the form of New Concept of War Fighting, thus you are again back to square one i.e still waiting to grow balls, well guud luck!

since u have llots of balls...can u tell me how many people killed in Pakistan and India in the last one year??

I can bet u ...Pakistan's will be way higher even counting all people who died in india due to naxal violence...so..does not matter if u think u have balls...definitely terrorists dont think u do....

LOL i am hearing this hot pursuit from you cow piss drinkers from 2008 , one need balls to do such massive and offensive strikes
oh,..give me a break u mullah child rapists...u guys could not even stop terrorists attacking ur schools, airports n naval bases and u talk about balls...do u remember what happened to ur balls on 16th december 1971...??

So aside from your gibberish, you still managed to evade the gist of my words.

Ignoring the obsession with balls, our strategic calculus was that it's not worth the risk of conducting such a raid. If PA had conducted anything similar to that, it wouldn't have to face the humiliation of retreating under fire from Kargil, tails between the remnant of the shattered balls.

And for CSD, it was just a concept that never left the table top exercise board. The lessons from that concept, of course were well absorbed into the final approved doctrine, and that is not the Pro-active defense. I could debate about that, but only on a dedicated thread.

since u have llots of balls...can u tell me how many people killed in Pakistan and India in the last one year??

I can bet u Pakistan will be way higher even counting all people died in india dur to naxal violence...so..does not matter if u think u have balls...definitely terrorists dont think u do....

oh,..give me a break u mullah child rapists...u guys could not even stop terrorists attacking ur schools, airports n naval bases and u talk about balls...do u remember what happened to ur balls on 16th december 1971...??

yes Indians sucked them badly by attacking cowardly on the weaker part of pakistan

Officials have done well to keep us in the dark. If every Pakistani new the full gory details, there'd be even more outrage.

After having spoken to some locals, they told some details not covered in the media, or at least not well described.

First of all, every child was shot, sometimes in the head. It was systematic execution, not terrorism.
The gunmen first asked around to find children belonging to army families, they killed those children, they then did not spare the rest of the children either, they killed them too, every class room was riddled with bullets and as many children killed as they saw possible. They then went around killing wherever they found someone. Wherever, whoever, when the bodies starting accumulating and gathering in piles, they kicked the bodies to see if there was anyone left living to finish the job.

They threw the dead bodies of some children over the walls to show us what was going on inside.

One incident, involving an army Major's wife. She worked at the school, her child was killed in front of her and in front of her class. The militants then proceeded to put a bag over her head and beheaded her in front of her class, they then burnt her body. It follows they must have killed the children too.

Some children were allegedly beheaded, and even a 2 year old baby, not a pupil, who just happened to be there was not spared.

They said the media hadn't covered all the gruesome details, nor had security spokesman statements. All I can say is that I wish I had been there.

So...

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.
Agreed. We will not be able to bear the full pain and sadness if this whole story come out in media. It is now do or die situation for our country and we will do everything to eliminate those terror groups

Back
Top Bottom