What's new

Pakistan Keen To Purchase F-16 Fleet From Norway: Mukhtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other operators of A/B f-16's.. the jordanians have bought their share...
there were reports of both Indonesia and thailand showing an interest in these machines..

Still I doubt this sale will occur.. it will be a surprise to me that the US congress which is currently under heavy influence of the Indian lobby will approve this sale... the airframes probably arent the issue.. but the avionics are..
Since those jets were built under license by fokker..(or they assembled.. ??)

yup I heard what he said but what I don't understand is that why are we relying on US and European products WE DON'T need them from them we have China and Turkey they are our best friends and they are willing to help us in everything civil and defense sectors where as Europe and Western countries always refuse to give us things why????? because they have best relations with India. We all know what they did in the past and there have been lots of discussion on this topic in this site.

So no to Europe and USA screw them they are trying to destroy our lovely country Pakistan we don't need them.

Pakistan China and Turkey Friendship Zindabad.

And remember Belgian F-16s story when we were refused.

Or we can wait for American inventory release.

assalam alaikum

Instead of buying old f16 isn't it better if we inject more money in the jf prgram for better avionics or weaponry or in the assemly which will help increase the production to fill our needs and start earning some cash by exporting it?

Waist of time on negotiations and approval of the congress dont know what they will allow etc.

Regards

TARIQ

assalam alaikum

Instead of buying old f16 isn't it better if we inject more money in the jf prgram for better avionics or weaponry or in the assemly which will help increase the production to fill our needs and start earning some cash by exporting it?

Waist of time on negotiations and approval of the congress dont know what they will allow etc.

Regards

TARIQ

No, better put that money aside for more FC-20s purchases.

I would suggest buy F-16 and also FC-20, why not we need it. J-17, F-16 and Fc 20 will be killer deal + I like to see may be 40 EF if its possible.

assalam alaikum

Regards

TARIQ

No, better put that money aside for more FC-20s purchases.
JF-17 project is well on track as air chief confirmed Blk-1 and Blk-2 will have Chinese systems and J-10B deliveries will start from 2014 so 2011-2013 we need to induct 30 more F-16s to have 100 F-16s in inventory.:cool:

fgfa gona role the south asian skies but beyond the pakistani borders becuase jxx is sitting their to hunt fgfa

but not beyond the pakistan border n airforce should look like this to me 110 f16 250 jf17 150 fc20 n 60 jxx by 2025

lol the more we try to run far from US embargo prone tech the more situation pushes us towards them

Everyone here was saying that now these 18f-16's c/d will be the last thing from US suddenly Bang bang and PAF going for used stuff...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom