What's new

Pakistan Keen To Purchase F-16 Fleet From Norway: Mukhtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for J10B to enter in PAF....long time now......:cry:

Pakistan is not Going for more F16 specially not Keen To Purchase F-16 Fleet From Norway.its old news now days Relationship with usa and other countries has changed.
MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD.:butcher:

I think we should only look towards 50-70 J-10BS from China with weapons only.....

I think Pakistan should get the most advanced version of J-11 if the Chinese are willing to sell it.
Yes we should get it! I don't know why PAF is going for J-10 which is a similar aircraft like the JF-17. This is so wrong! I need to open a thread.

hmmmm.... not only was my thread deleted instead of being locked, but all traces of it is being erased! Not even a notification. It's as if i asked a question that shouldn't be asked! are the MODS that afraid of that question?

This was what i posted in the thread, which got wiped clean with no traces or notifications.

Why the hell is the PAF going for J-10B instead of J-11BS or J-16?

I was just reading Mikail pogosyan's statement and he said he is only concerned about J-11 cutting into the Russian market. Pakistan is surely not a Russian market.

The J-10B, although advanced, lets face it, it is a similar aircraft like the JF-17. We already have a J-10 class aircraft the F-16, what we need is a heavy fighter with longer range and punch. What the hell is wrong with the PAF? do they want to fight a defensive war only? J-11BS and J-16 are just before our eyes and within our grasp with no problem of sanctions or restrictions, and we screw it up! Is PAF so dirt poor that it can't manage taking care of twin engine fighters? When extremely dirt poor African countries, whose entire national budgets are less than the size of our defence budget, can afford and maintain a sukhoi fleet, WTF is wrong with us???

J-11BS is lighter, and has less RCS than the Sukhois. It is already flying with WS-10 engines which makes the plane 100% Chinese. It may look similar to the Sukhois but it is a beast of its own, with its own unique characteristics. So why are we screwing it up????

hmmmm.... not only was my thread deleted instead of being locked, but all traces of it is being erased! Not even a notification. It's as if i asked a question that shouldn't be asked! are the MODS that afraid of that question?

This was what i posted in the thread, which got wiped clean with no traces or notifications.

Why the hell is the PAF going for J-10B instead of J-11BS or J-16?

I was just reading Mikail pogosyan's statement and he said he is only concerned about J-11 cutting into the Russian market. Pakistan is surely not a Russian market.

The J-10B, although advanced, lets face it, it is a similar aircraft like the JF-17. We already have a J-10 class aircraft the F-16, what we need is a heavy fighter with longer range and punch. What the hell is wrong with the PAF? do they want to fight a defensive war only? J-11BS and J-16 are just before our eyes and within our grasp with no problem of sanctions or restrictions, and we screw it up! Is PAF so dirt poor that it can't manage taking care of twin engine fighters? When extremely dirt poor African countries, whose entire national budgets are less than the size of our defence budget, can afford and maintain a sukhoi fleet, WTF is wrong with us???

J-11BS is lighter, and has less RCS than the Sukhois. It is already flying with WS-10 engines which makes the plane 100% Chinese. It may look similar to the Sukhois but it is a beast of its own, with its own unique characteristics. So why are we screwing it up????

Take a chill pill [Roza lag raha hai ?] , we don't have money for J-11Bs , need more explanation ?

there was no need to quote a troll post of a thread long dead and irrelevant now
I hope you don't miss your second dose, missing two in a row is not good for your health...

Pakistan is not Going for more F16 specially not Keen To Purchase F-16 Fleet From Norway.its old news now days Relationship with usa and other countries has changed.
MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD.:butcher:

closed now

2 year old thread being bumped up by necroposting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom