What's new

Pakistan Keen To Purchase F-16 Fleet From Norway: Mukhtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Cant Wait TO KICK @ss OF PAF pilots waiting if their will be a joint Exr between paf and rnoaf

it will be a dream pakistani vs pakistani in f 16 lol with differnt flags =)))

Dont you think Pak Should buy f-18s now to counter indias su-30 or It will be cool if Pakistan introduces its own successor of JF-17, Twin engined JF-18!

Dont you think Pak Should buy f-18s now to counter indias su-30 or It will be cool if Pakistan introduces its own successor of JF-17, Twin engined JF-18!

Jf-17 thunder is a new aircraft, It wont be replaced for another 25+ years.

And Its successor will be a 5th Generation fighter.

Lol Cant Wait TO KICK @ss OF PAF pilots waiting if their will be a joint Exr between paf and rnoaf

it will be a dream pakistani vs pakistani in f 16 lol with differnt flags =)))

How about first become a pilot and then think about kicking @$$ of one of the most experienced F-16 fighting force in the world?

How about first become a pilot and then think about kicking @$$ of one of the most experienced F-16 fighting force in the world?

No no no.....you're doing it wrong. This is not the PAF's way. They stay quiet, they pawn, they yawn and then they move on...Until the next kid comes along.

Forgive my lack of knowledge... but can't we tear one of the F16's up the US gave, look whats inside and learn to build one for ourselves... like we have started production on the jf17... No? :undecided:

Pakistan Already have f-16, What pak needs is f-18s now.
Man move to a newer version!

spell mistake lol and 1 thing i dont have 2 give any proof wht i am and wht em not specly 2 some Internet fighter lol =))) who dont know a damm thing about real soldiers and yeah i m 21 unlike other countries every in norway every 18 goes to military school for training thats how i got in search it u will get the answer and 1 more thing yes Pakistani Pilots are good they are hard working soldiers who can die for their country but same goes for other 2

spell mistake lol and 1 thing i dont have 2 give any proof wht i am and wht em not specly 2 some Internet fighter lol =))) who dont know a damm thing about real soldiers and yeah i m 21 unlike other countries every in norway every 18 goes to military school for training thats how i got in search it u will get the answer and 1 more thing yes Pakistani Pilots are good they are hard working soldiers who can die for their country but same goes for other 2

A 21 year old pilot!
Are you even flying the F-16?

People here are generally well educated. Most can smell right through BS. Please just stop before you further embarass yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom