What's new

Pakistan keen to export Murree Beer to India

pakistan is the only islamic country where you can make beer but can't sale it public

It's brewed under license by an Austrian company. I have come across it in Shezan restaurant in Nightsbridge in London

About-Us

I saw R Ghandi there once so it is appreciated by Indians.

Some years ago I tried to deal with them for the UK rights. Could not come up with a deal that suited me. Great market in the UK cos all Indian restaurants that are licensed tend to sell Cobra or Kingfisher. These brands are marketed and run by Indians. Most of the restaurants are owned by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis so it would be easy to switch them. Well at least that was my thinking

I think Kingfisher sells more than any other beer in London, that's what some store owners said.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I will also taste this soon.:alcoholic:

lq.jpg

This is for me. Beer triggers sinus in me unless you say Muree beer has medicinal properties.

The US is damn cheap for liquor no doubt, a 1.7 ltr Black Label roughly costs 1300 Rs in SF, and its 2,400 for a 750 ML bottle in Bangalore.

True US is damn cheap for liquor. But not so much for a 1.7 ltr black label. Maybe for a 750 ML.

I think Kingfisher sells more than any other beer in London, that's what some store owners said.

Yep its well marketed. But they used the Asian connection to get Pakistani restaurant owners to buy into it. Something the owners of Murree brand have been stupid and blind about. They missed out and are missing out on a massive opportunity. I am sure they could appeal to Pakistani restaurant owners to stock it

Yep its well marketed. But they used the Asian connection to get Pakistani restaurant owners to buy into it. Something the owners of Murree brand have been stupid and blind about. They missed out and are missing out on a massive opportunity. I am sure they could appeal to Pakistani restaurant owners to stock it

Then it is just the Pakistani restaurant owners who are prejudiced against Murree beer. Beer drinkers, unless they go to pubs or bars, drink whatever available beer especially in a restaurant. For example, when I used to drink beer, I would go to bars and get something off the tap if it appeals to me or ask for a particular brand. But when I go to a restaurant, say a Mexican restaurant, I would want to try some Mexican beers if that is available.

Then it is just the Pakistani restaurant owners who are prejudiced against Murree beer. Beer drinkers, unless they go to pubs or bars, drink whatever available beer especially in a restaurant. For example, when I used to drink beer, I would go to bars and get something off the tap if it appeals to me or ask for a particular brand. But when I go to a restaurant, say a Mexican restaurant, I would want to try some Mexican beers if that is available.

No yaar its whoever is in charge of Murree beers that's to blame. They could make a killing I think by marketing it properly

Don't think Pakistan would be able to export the beer to India, its prohibited under Islam.

If pakistan is not bothered about islamic laws why does the country not also export marijuana ?

Who said it is only sold to non Muslims in Pakistan ?

Every damn politician Nawab or choudry or a khan do drink alcohol ! I my self bought from PC Burban for some of my friends.And nobody checks ID cards or any thing just give them the money and take any thing u want.Oh and it is available in whole Pakistan.

yes and they all have muslim names

don't tell me most of you guys never consumed alcohol

Didn't' ever consume alcohol or smoked cigarette or had shisha, stopped having soft drinks since more than 5 years, had red bull probably two times in my life and another energy drink (forgot the name) just once.

Back
Top Bottom