What's new

Pakistan keen to export Murree Beer to India

phir sharabi thread ??????????/:angry:

tum log humy araam se jeeny kiyoon nhi dety zalmoooooooooooooooo:hitwall:

sharab beer mera dil kerta hai aysy ho jesy paani zameen se niklta hai kash wine niklti .her office shop street per freezer lagwa do sharab ke .khany ke hotel main jug bhar bhar ke rakhy roti ke sath :rofl: her naal her waterpump her tube well se sharab nikly :P

tab kaheen ja ker hamari piyaas bujhy gee:D

phir sharabi thread ??????????/:angry:

tum log humy araam se jeeny kiyoon nhi dety zalmoooooooooooooooo:hitwall:

sharab beer mera dil kerta hai aysy ho jesy paani zameen se niklta hai kash wine niklti .her office shop street per freezer lagwa do sharab ke .khany ke hotel main jug bhar bhar ke rakhy roti ke sath :rofl: her naal her waterpump her tube well se sharab nikly :P

tab kaheen ja ker hamari piyaas bujhy gee:D

Have you tasted it.. Hw is it compared to others... And whts the price?

Have you tasted it.. Hw is it compared to others... And whts the price?

yes drink it also all type of their wines and rum along with pineapple vodka . best thing is beer they make wines are not great .they make VAT-1 named light wine i drink it allot but none of them is like jhony yaar . vodka was hard more then other brands .

in pak all of their brand are cheap .1000 rupees any of above

lq.jpg

yes drink it also all type of their wines and rum along with pineapple vodka . best thing is beer they make wines are not great .they make VAT-1 named light wine i drink it allot but none of them is like jhony yaar . vodka was hard more then other brands .

Bhai - here is a tip. If Vodka is hard, filter it several times using a water filter. There are some jugs which comes with these filters and if you filter it couple of times, the quality of the vodka improves.

Bhai - here is a tip. If Vodka is hard, filter it several time using a water filter. There are some jugs which comes with these filters and if you filter it couple of times, the quality of the vodka improves.

i just try it half yaar apun to bus teste ker raha tha i drink half bottle of 500ml and rest leave it :D

i love classic wines no need rum vodka beer .

our demand is only this .:lol:

543744_377349572324951_1637765297_n.jpg

i just try it half yaar apun to bus teste ker raha tha i drink half bottle of 500ml and rest leave it :D

i love classic wines no need rum vodka beer .

our demand is only this .:lol:

543744_377349572324951_1637765297_n.jpg

One of my favourites - Jack and Coke. But stopped it nowadays as it is very unhealthy. Not the Jack part but the coke - too much sugar. So prefer drinking it straight up. :lol:

Would like to try it and see how it taste I do like my exotic beers from tusker beer to Cobra which goes down well with a curry

Would like to try it and see how it taste I do like my exotic beers from tusker beer to Cobra which goes down well with a curry

Go to Shezan and ask Mr Piracha lol

send some to the US, always down for a new taste.

Let me know when you are in London, I will take you and indulge you in your perversions lol

Back
Top Bottom