Awaz de kay mujhay tu dai jaa sukoon

Murree
Murree

Sahi jai na
Sahi jai na
Sahi jai na
Sahi jai na

singing.gif

Who said it is only sold to non Muslims in Pakistan ?

Every damn politician Nawab or choudry or a khan do drink alcohol ! I my self bought from PC Burban for some of my friends.And nobody checks ID cards or any thing just give them the money and take any thing u want.Oh and it is available in whole Pakistan.

Ok, off topic but has anyone ever tasted this?

images

It's an Indian single malt from Bangalore and was rated #3 by Jim Murray in his whiskey bible 2010.

Is this why pakistan confered MFN status on Indians - to intoxicate them with haram stuff??

Lol

The price is a tad high for the 10 years old one, you get 18 years old at that price here(about $80), but you pay more on anything imported.

The US is damn cheap for liquor no doubt, a 1.7 ltr Black Label roughly costs 1300 Rs in SF, and its 2,400 for a 750 ML bottle in Bangalore.

Is it exported to UK? Want to taste it.

It's brewed under license by an Austrian company. I have come across it in Shezan restaurant in Nightsbridge in London

About-Us

I saw R Ghandi there once so it is appreciated by Indians.

Some years ago I tried to deal with them for the UK rights. Could not come up with a deal that suited me. Great market in the UK cos all Indian restaurants that are licensed tend to sell Cobra or Kingfisher. These brands are marketed and run by Indians. Most of the restaurants are owned by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis so it would be easy to switch them. Well at least that was my thinking

Back
Top Bottom