What's new

Pakistan keen to export Murree Beer to India

This is for me. Beer triggers sinus in me unless you say Muree beer has medicinal properties.

True US is damn cheap for liquor. But not so much for a 1.7 ltr black label:D. Maybe for a 750 ML.

was a typo, the gang got back around 10 Ltrs from San Frisco last December. it costed 50$ per bottle. :D

Go to Shezan and ask Mr Piracha lol

Let me know when you are in London, I will take you and indulge you in your perversions lol

Dude im still hungover went to a pre wedding party last night got home like 3am, need to recover for work tomorrow now.

thx pakistan.. but in indian punjab desi jatts mostly drink ruri marka pehlay tor de desi daru. we like hard drinks not soft ones. if you can export us hard rum or whiskey you surely surely will make money. beer toh bacho k peenay kee cheez hai

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, it would be cheap publicity and would open market for middle east, go for it indians :tup:

Though I can't drink beer due to health issues(hard liquor is no issue) - I want have murree and Murgi now. :cheers:

Though I can't drink beer due to health issues(hard liquor is no issue) - I want have murree and Murgi now. :cheers:

I am reliably informed that it is less gassy and smoother than western beers

Back
Top Bottom