What's new

Pakistan joins war against Houthis in Yemen: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Shia Vs sunni is being Used so successfully by USA
Afghanistan,they won Using Shia Northern alliance against Sunni Taliban.
Syria they are selling arms to both the shia Rulers and Sunni rebels
Iraq they ousted Sunni Saddam by using Shia majority
Now Yemen.

and unfortunately,for whatever reasons,in all the the above cases i mentioned,its the shia who sided with USA.

This Shia Vs sunni is being Used so successfully by USA
Afghanistan,they won Using Shia Northern alliance against Sunni Taliban.
Syria they are selling arms to both the shia Rulers and Sunni rebels
Iraq they ousted Sunni Saddam by using Shia majority
Now Yemen.

and unfortunately,for whatever reasons,in all the the above cases i mentioned,its the shia who sided with USA.

When Where How and to Whom in Syrian Shias have USA sold weapons?
Which Shia entity ousted Saddam?
What did they do just now in Yemen?

Your sectarian thinking is making you commit factual errors.

@Informant why can't you clean your language?
@Spring Onion ?????????

Initially the plan to acquire more Pakistani troops was to deploy them alongside the hostile border of Yamen...With army chief visiting KSA, the inside news had it that KSA wanted more of the army units deployed in KSA. About 1 Division of army is available at any given time in KSA and they pay well. This is aside from the "trainers" present at a given time. Well the visas are those of trainers but these units are deploy-able as and when required for KSA's national defence. I don't know whats the big fuzz in this news.

When Where How and to Whom in Syrian Shias have USA sold weapons?
Which Shia entity ousted Saddam?
What did they do just now in Yemen?

Your sectarian thinking is making you commit factual errors.

@Informant why can't you clean your language?
@Spring Onion ?????????

Homie i dont follow PC route. Sometimes its the Shias being communal, sometimes its the Sunnis. Whatever is right has to be said. No need to coat it with sweetness.

Piss TV has done this countless times, COUNTLESS. Always upto posting bullshit and ingenuine horseshit. Pathetic journalism,

Chill maulvi sab.

:hitwall:
Pakistan has reportedly sent an army combat unit to Yemen to join the war against the Shia fighters in the country's north.

An informed source with the Pakistani daily Jang has said that a 300-strong unit of Special Forces has been deployed in Yemen.

US media reports say the US military and intelligence agencies are involved in joint operations with Yemeni troops.

Yemen launched a military offensive against the Houthi fighters in the northern Sa'ada Province last August. Saudi Arabia joined forces with the Yemeni government in November.

Sana'a accuses the Shia fighters of violating terms of a ceasefire in 2009 by taking foreign visitors hostage.

The Houthis accuse the Yemeni government of violating their civil rights and marginalizing them politically, economically, and religiously.

The Shia fighters say the offensives launched against the northern regions mostly target residential areas and result in civilian casualties.

Islamabad's controversial decision is expected to cause public outrage in a country, which is similarly targeted by indiscriminate missile attacks.

The Pakistani public holds regular demonstrations to condemn Washington's drone attacks on remote tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.

The US claims that the attacks are aimed at eliminating militant positions. However, they usually result in civilian casualties.

JR/MMN

PressTV - Pakistan joins war against Houthis in Yemen: Report

Name of operation is
Operation Scorched Earth Yemen.

Press TV is not the most reliable source

Initially the plan to acquire more Pakistani troops was to deploy them alongside the hostile border of Yamen...With army chief visiting KSA, the inside news had it that KSA wanted more of the army units deployed in KSA. About 1 Division of army is available at any given time in KSA and they pay well. This is aside from the "trainers" present at a given time. Well the visas are those of trainers but these units are deploy-able as and when required for KSA's national defence. I don't know whats the big fuzz in this news.

Sudhar jao bhai, this news is just basless. Nothing is deployable on front lines. And a mere handful of trainers wont make a dent.

You and your Nooner habits.

Homie i dont follow PC route. Sometimes its the Shias being communal, sometimes its the Sunnis. Whatever is right has to be said. No need to coat it with sweetness.

Piss TV has done this countless times, COUNTLESS. Always upto posting bullshit and ingenuine horseshit. Pathetic journalism,

Chill maulvi sab.

But you could do, whatever you do with a bit of class and less of gutter language. You've been banned multiple times, but you refuse to grow up.

Sudhar jao bhai, this news is just basless. Nothing is deployable on front lines. And a mere handful of trainers wont make a dent.

You and your Nooner habits.

He is right. Pakistan committed to KSA's security. Kiani gave assurances a few years ago. I remember it very well.

Iraq's Bakh party of Saddam was a sunni party ruling on a country 60% shia.
Syrian basar all asad us shia ruling on a majority sun I country,
Yemen has a history of shia uprising.
Based on that my understanding of the whole middle East turmoil s that its a big shia sunni riot.
As a country we shouldn't side with shia or sun I. We should see our benefit.
Pakistan is a major contributor towards UN peacekeeping missions worldwide,
If Pakistani troops also help a friendly country saudia with sending troops, this shouldn't be painted sunni forces amassing against sha uprising of Yemen.

But you could do, whatever you do with a bit of class and less of gutter language. You've been banned multiple times, but you refuse to grow up.

Does it change the truth, or does it matter? Whats truth is truth. Gutter language is secondary. When constant nonsense is posted by this source, at times this is what is required.

Banned or not has no play here. I for one do not conform to pseudo niceties nor am i the one to mince words.

Ofcourse this gets me banned, so be it.

Grow up? Semantics.

He is right. Pakistan committed to KSA's security. Kiani gave assurances a few years ago. I remember it very well.

Bhai jan a mere handful of trainers will make a dent? On a porous border yes we can train them and give valuable input. If you think our troops will be cannon fodder, then it is here where you maybe a little ill informed. Plus the KSA soldiers are more than capable, i do not understand why people underestimate them. They were shitty once, now they are a professional force, of sorts.

Does it change the truth, or does it matter? Whats truth is truth. Gutter language is secondary. When constant nonsense is posted by this source, at times this is what is required.

Banned or not has no play here. I for one do not conform to pseudo niceties nor am i the one to mince words.

Ofcourse this gets me banned, so be it.

Grow up? Semantics.
Excuses excuse excuses. Anything to keep yourself from admitting that you *could* be wrong. This thread was launched for your OT Mr. Informant. People here are not responsible for your psychology. Please spare the rest of us. If you must insist on indecency, I shall insist on maintaining forum decorum.

Will Smith's Grand Ma told him after reading his rap lyrics: "Truly intelligent people do not need to be vulgar to make a point". That is why while other rappers were busy with obscenities, Will Smith created genuine art without any vulgarity. My message to you is the same: "Truly intelligent people do not need vulgarity to make a point".

Excuses excuse excuses. Anything to keep yourself from admitting that you *could* be wrong. This thread was launched for your OT Mr. Informant. People here are not responsible for your psychology. Please spare the rest of us. If you must insist on indecency, I shall insist on maintaining forum decorum.

Will Smith's Grand Ma told him after reading his rap lyrics: "Truly intelligent people do not need to be vulgar to make a point". That is why while other rappers were busy with obscenities, Will Smith created genuine art without any vulgarity. My message to you is the same: "Truly intelligent people do not need vulgarity to make a point".

You are off on a tangent, you need to use statements to make a point across? Did i commit an infraction? Nopes, move along. Will Smith's rap was and is weak, a reason why his songs never made a mark. How am i wrong when i admit im a bit of a potty mouth? Whats with the senti approach to a non issue.

I'm not truly intelligent, awww shit. :D

Yemen will be their graveyard if they send a troops

Yemen will be their graveyard if they send a troops

They say Jabal Dukhan stank of all the houthi bodies in it, most of them died of suffocation in their tunnels once airstrikes buried them from both sides. They stank so bad they had to burn their bodies so that the mountain can be traversed without gas masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom