What's new

UAE says intercepted Houthi ballistic missile, destroyed launching site in Yemen

It is quite clear, Houthis could not have waged war with Ballistic missiles & drones. No technology & resources for this stuff. Its obvious someone is providing them with these.

Now that someone is most likely Iran. However, It looks that US has deliberately keeping a blind eye on these transactions. As there is US navy presence is in the region. It appears to be in interests of US that missiles & drones are proliferated, that gives US military more importance in region & even more importance for their hi-tech anti-missile systems. More prospects for sale.

No its not, infact average quality of lofe in iran is way below Pakistan. Less trash? Lolz have u seen islamabad, Peshawar and other areas? Maybe only trash in karachi in outakirts due to large population. How is less population any better? We have a bigger manpower and bigger market. Better female literacy?? Lolz u lash women for going outside without become ninja and u claim that lolz.

I visit border areas often and on iranian border i find iranians begging for barter trade and would kiss ur feet for dollars, why they do that if they have a better average living standard? We have a saying for ppl like u. Baatein caroro ki air dukan pakoro ki.
No need to argue with you because all of the stats to compare Iran and Pakistan are on the internet. It is not even a match man. Go look human development index for example.
And Of course you visited border areas, it is balouchestan lol. What do you expect?
And no need to display your language here to me as we helped to shape it in the first place :)

btw, your compatriot started to act rude towards Yemeni people who are under constant bombardments by US-backed Saudi forces.. Blame your own actions for continuous hostility.

With all this baggage you say, we were still able to produce high class nuclear program and get nukes to your flapping around still program. Even our nuclear sales guy scientist helped you in this. Says a lot on your own education and oil u had to be helped by our corrupt Pakistanis your a joke to mate.
I like Pakistan actually. You people started to act rude against impoverished Yemeni people who are getting bombed day and night by US-backed Saudi forces.

No need to argue with you because all of the stats to compare Iran and Pakistan are on the internet. It is not even a match man. Go look human development index for example.
And Of course you visited border areas, it is balouchestan lol. What do you expect?
And no need to display your language here to me as we helped to shape it in the first place :)

btw, your compatriot started to act rude towards Yemeni people who are under constant bombardments by US-backed Saudi forces.. Blame your own actions for continuous hostility.

I like Pakistan actually. You people started to act rude against impoverished Yemeni people who are getting bombed day and night by US-backed Saudi forces.

I would love to visit Socotra island one day. Hope things get better in Yemen, so tourism is possible

First.. you should not hide the fact that Yemenis are actually fighting a Yemeni terrorist militia .. that's where you're denounced for covering the truth .. Which is also known as lying .. insulting PDF members intelligence..

Second.. if an "impoverished" guy comes up to you on the street and starts punching you on the face.. You are expected to just stand there and say to yourself.. Oh..it is just an impoverished person.. And you let him assault you.. This is your logic that defies common sense and logic itself.. it can't get more stupid than your statements..

They are killing their enemies, so much so that Houthies are desperate to force young kids to fight for them, I am sure they are doing something right...
Does this mean the gulfies only have old men fighting? Make sense

First.. you should not hide the fact that Yemenis are actually fighting a Yemeni terrorist militia .. that's where you're denounced for covering the truth .. Which is also known as lying .. insulting PDF members intelligence..

Second.. if an "impoverished" guy comes up to you on the street and starts punching you on the face.. You are expected to just stand there and say to yourself.. Oh..it is just an impoverished person.. And you let him assault you.. This is your logic that defies common sense and logic itself.. it can't get more stupid than your statements..
Only a stupid retarded person will compare such a complex issue to a ''impoverished guy on the street punching you in the face''. I have never seen a dumber post than this honestly. Your failure (Saudi) to understand these peoples needs and neglect them will just only backfire. You have been bombing them for 7,8 years? What did you achieve? billions of wasted money that could help transform Saudi into a better place? Put it in some Saudi-Yemeni cooperation fund? Instead you have chosen to buy massive amounts of Americans arms, making American warmongers only more richer, to kill a few people who walk on sandals and live in mountains. It does not make sense. You have to approach these people with brotherhood, bombs will not convince them. If you kill their sons or daughters, they will just hate you more and will swear to avenge etc It will be a never ending cycle.

Ofcourse no need to argue because u ppl are delusional, more like indians. Now who can argue with someone who thinks iran has better missiles than US and that u have better fighter jets and even stealth fighter jets lolz. Now balochistan is poor but yet still its iranians begging for barter trade, why not just enjoy the high standard life? Lolz. Your currency is cheaper than out toilet paper but sure yeah u r a super power lolz.

Do u mean more poor than sanctions stricken iran? Where the currency is cheaper than the paper its printed on lolz.
At least iran doesnt need imf loans to keep its economy afloat.... :sarcastic:
Pakistan on the other hand has had to go cap in hand to the imf on 22 occasions since 1950,13 of these were bailouts to save its economy,and the latest of these was only back in 2019 under imran khan to the tune of $1,000,000,000.
No wonder you guys could never build your section of the ip pipeline,you were simply too broke-ar$e broke.....:tsk:
God knows how you`re ever going to manage to pay the million dollars per day penalty fees that you now owe iran [currently totaling around 2.5+ billion dollars and counting]:o:
At this rate I think I see another multi billion dollar imf loan in pakistans near future.... :smart:

At least iran doesnt need imf loans to keep its economy afloat.... :sarcastic:
Pakistan on the other hand has had to go cap in hand to the imf on 22 occasions since 1950,13 of these were bailouts to save its economy,and the latest of these was only back in 2019 under imran khan to the tune of $1,000,000,000.
No wonder you guys could never build your section of the ip pipeline,you were simply too broke-ar$e broke.....:tsk:
God knows how you`re ever going to manage to pay the million dollars per day penalty fees that you now owe iran [currently totaling around 2.5+ billion dollars and counting]:o:
At this rate I think I see another multi billion dollar imf loan in pakistans near future.... :smart:

That is because u dont have an economy and u r a santioned state. We never claimed to be rich, we never boast but its u ppl that boast while in reality u r nothing more than 3rd world shithole. If we r going to IMF since 50s then it means we are repaying them as well and actually have an economy. You just have oil, and without that u would have been worst than congo.
We didn't build our section of the pipeline because u r sanctioned, no one would trade with us if we built it and we dont want to end up like iran. About the fine, ill just 😂. You can claim trillions, doesnt matter because u wont wven get a penny lolz.
Why is it that no delusional irgc 1 penny per hour hired puppets cant tell me why are u guys begging at our border?

That is because u dont have an economy and u r a santioned state. We never claimed to be rich, we never boast but its u ppl that boast while in reality u r nothing more than 3rd world shithole. If we r going to IMF since 50s then it means we are repaying them as well and actually have an economy. You just have oil, and without that u would have been worst than congo.
We didn't build our section of the pipeline because u r sanctioned, no one would trade with us if we built it and we dont want to end up like iran. About the fine, ill just 😂. You can claim trillions, doesnt matter because u wont wven get a penny lolz.
Why is it that no delusional irgc 1 penny per hour hired puppets cant tell me why are u guys begging at our border?
LOL!!!
Are you serious?,buddy the reason you have to get new loans is because you cant pay back the old ones,you have a balance of payments deficit ie you simply do not have enough money to meet all of your obligations,also those loans come with a lot of very expensive strings attached.
You also probably dont know this as your lack of economic knowledge is rather obvious,but pakistans total debt currently is in excess of $127,000,000,000.00USD
Kind of puts it all in perspective,doesnt it? :sarcastic:

As for the ip pipeline,pakistans then government [2012] had no problems signing the deal,despite iran already being sanctioned by both the us and un,funny that,eh?.So it obviously didnt think that sanctions were a problem.
Actually by signing the deal you are legally bound by it,and you cant use sanctions as an excuse,indeed the russians tried the same thing with the s300 deal,and guess what?,iran took them to arbitration and won a judgement [4 billion dollars] equal to five times the value of the contract.Do you know what happened next?,the russians delivered the system.
In fact the threat of arbitration appeared to rattle the pakistani government so much that it promised that it would finish its section of the ipp before 2024 and signed a new deal to this effect [back in 2019].......only 2 years left now......tick-tock..:omghaha:

Only a stupid retarded person will compare such a complex issue to a ''impoverished guy on the street punching you in the face''. I have never seen a dumber post than this honestly. Your failure (Saudi) to understand these peoples needs and neglect them will just only backfire. You have been bombing them for 7,8 years? What did you achieve? billions of wasted money that could help transform Saudi into a better place? Put it in some Saudi-Yemeni cooperation fund? Instead you have chosen to buy massive amounts of Americans arms, making American warmongers only more richer, to kill a few people who walk on sandals and live in mountains. It does not make sense. You have to approach these people with brotherhood, bombs will not convince them. If you kill their sons or daughters, they will just hate you more and will swear to avenge etc It will be a never ending cycle.
It seems a dumb person will never understand that Yemen was at war for the last 60/70 years.. who do youthink is sending most aid to Yemenis..Iran is sending only arms to the Houthis that add gasoline to the fire.. for no avail.. also too dumb to understand the metaphor.. or does it hurt too much when you find yourself so dumb..

LOL!!!
Are you serious?,buddy the reason you have to get new loans is because you cant pay back the old ones,you have a balance of payments deficit ie you simply do not have enough money to meet all of your obligations,also those loans come with a lot of very expensive strings attached.
You also probably dont know this as your lack of economic knowledge is rather obvious,but pakistans total debt currently is in excess of $127,000,000,000.00USD
Kind of puts it all in perspective,doesnt it? :sarcastic:

As for the ip pipeline,pakistans then government [2012] had no problems signing the deal,despite iran already being sanctioned by both the us and un,funny that,eh?.So it obviously didnt think that sanctions were a problem.
Actually by signing the deal you are legally bound by it,and you cant use sanctions as an excuse,indeed the russians tried the same thing with the s300 deal,and guess what?,iran took them to arbitration and won a judgement [4 billion dollars] equal to five times the value of the contract.Do you know what happened next?,the russians delivered the system.
In fact the threat of arbitration appeared to rattle the pakistani government so much that it promised that it would finish its section of the ipp before 2024 and signed a new deal to this effect [back in 2019].......only 2 years left now......tick-tock..:omghaha:

Lolz typical fake arrogance of dumb iranians. As i said, we do repay them and have never defaulted, and we dont have to rely on oil. What u have without oil? Even with oil u beg for food on border, do smuggling. Our toilet paper is more expensive than ur currency but hey u r supa powa just like ur hindu brother indians lolz. If u had a strong case then why did u renegotiate the deal? Why not straight go for arbitration? Ur begging for dollars so that may have given u some. For us the IP pipe is great because we need cheap gas but if u morons think u can force it then ur wrong, ask ur hindu masters how we slap them when they go out of line.

No its not, infact average quality of lofe in iran is way below Pakistan. Less trash? Lolz have u seen islamabad, Peshawar and other areas? Maybe only trash in karachi in outakirts due to large population. How is less population any better? We have a bigger manpower and bigger market. Better female literacy?? Lolz u lash women for going outside without become ninja and u claim that lolz.

I visit border areas often and on iranian border i find iranians begging for barter trade and would kiss ur feet for dollars, why they do that if they have a better average living standard? We have a saying for ppl like u. Baatein caroro ki air dukan pakoro ki.
Ninja LMAO lolz

what sort of excuse will a houthi supporter come up with for something like this, i wonder......
dont you think as UAE citizen from 1971 till 2015 UAE was far better country ? TBH we loved UAE but since 2015 you got some stupid leadership decisions and UAE is paying the price now for these actions .UAE was far better when it was peaceful country not involve in any military conflicts . but suddenly you guys drag yourself in mess of libya syria yemen and so on . i can not dream that UAE will be under missile attacks UAE soldiers will killed and UAE start bombing . i know its hard to think opposite to gov in UAE but its truth . me as pakistani i stop loving and traveling UAE when your gov openly threatening /insulting pakistan . in fact i stop using emirates and stay away from UAE as self boycott . i rather prefer bahrain now . what UAE earned from all this ? i dont think if shekh zaid was alive he take such steps .

Back
Top Bottom