What's new

Pakistan joins war against Houthis in Yemen: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea right that's why you begged the Moroccans and Jordanians to save you now Pakistanis just admit it you can't fight your own wars

Those were just baseless rumors, Jordanian and Moroccan officers came to KSA to observe and learn how to deal with terrorists in a mountain campaign. No forces were sent. Saudi Troops while never had any experience in Mountain warfare managed to beat back the Houthis back into Yemen, and not only that but also created a 5KM buffer zone across the border.

When the ceasefire between the government and Houthis broke down, KSA's involvement forced the Houthis back into a ceasefire, what other proof than their leader himself asking for it in the first place when they were the ones to break it in the hopes of gaining more land. Shia propaganda on Houthis is so idiotic it is down right funny.

Sudhar jao bhai, this news is just basless. Nothing is deployable on front lines. And a mere handful of trainers wont make a dent.

You and your Nooner habits.
Itni quomi ghairat khanay ke zaroorat nahi....For this favor Saudis return more than enough.Just to mention one of them, they funded Pakistan's AWACS acquisition with only one ceremonial requirement: the fifth platform would be used "jointly" but later generously allowed PAF to use all of them (Acknowledging PAF's lost fleet). There are many matters where brain counts more than rants.

Itni quomi ghairat khanay ke zaroorat nahi....For this favor Saudis return more than enough.Just to mention one of them, they funded Pakistan's AWACS acquisition with only one ceremonial requirement: the fifth platform would be used "jointly" but later generously allowed PAF to use all of them (Acknowledging PAF's lost fleet). There are many matters where brain counts more than rants.

I knew of the shared usage, shouldve kept it under wraps for some more time. I have yet to get any sort of confirmation of sending a formation (sizeable numbers) to KSA when in need. You think sending troops when we are actually stretched thin is feasible East being always alert and West being an active operation?

PS: Gimme a day to get some more info regarding deployments, plus i gotta go to airport right now. I learned something new, will need time to digest it aswell :-)

Based on that my understanding of the whole middle East turmoil s that its a big shia sunni riot.As a country we shouldn't side with shia or sun I. We should see our benefit.
That's partially correct, to complete the picture the ME conflict has evolved from Muslims+Arab Vs Jews to Jews+Arabs Vs Iran.
Iran pulls strings of Hamas,Syria,Hauties and Hezb when they deem fit for their interests. And the beauty of that is
1-Hammas keeps Israel stranded on home turf.
2-Hauties keep a check on Saudis by changing hostilities in Yamen
3-Syrians keep a check on Strategic influence of arabs.
4-Hezb provides sharp deployment in the war zones.
Iraq, however, is a new puzzle where we may see both Arabs,Isarel and Iran joining hands because ISIS poses as bigger risk to Iran as it does to KSA since it sits next door to both of them. For Israel, the presence of another strong militia doesn't serve their purpose. So sooner or later, you will see all of them trying to neutralize that threat though the dynamics of other conflict would remain same..

Pakistan is a major contributor towards UN peacekeeping missions worldwide,If Pakistani troops also help a friendly country saudia with sending troops, this shouldn't be painted sunni forces amassing against sha uprising of Yemen.
Well Iran officially doesn't endorse the conflict, so that makes a way for the involvement of Pakistan. But you'll never see Pakistan becoming a party in a direct conflict.

I knew of the shared usage, shouldve kept it under wraps for some more time. I have yet to get any sort of confirmation of sending a formation to KSA when in need. You think sending troops when we are actually stretched thin is feasible?
The troops sent there are either from reserves or new hires specifically aiming at the Saudi requirements.

That's partially correct, to complete the picture the ME conflict has evolved from Muslims+Arab Vs Jews to Jews+Arabs Vs Iran.
Iran pulls strings of Hamas,Syria,Hauties and Hezb when they deem fit for their interests. And the beauty of that is
Iraq, however, is a new puzzle where we may see both Arabs,Isarel and Iran joining hands because ISIS poses as bigger risk to Iran as it does to KSA since it sits next door to both of them. For Israel, the presence of another strong militia doesn't serve their purpose. So sooner or later, you will see all of them trying to neutralize that threat though the dynamics of other conflict would remain same..

Well Iran officially doesn't endorse the conflict, so that makes a way for the involvement of Pakistan. But you'll never see Pakistan becoming a party in a direct conflict.

The troops sent there are either from reserves or new hires specifically aiming at the Saudi requirements.

Edited the previous, will continue later.

How in the world are the Houthies capable of keeping KSA in Check? They are not a threat big enough for Saudi Arabia to be considered a "Check". Houthies only showcased a acute lack of expertise for KSA in regards to Mountain Warfare, while the battle did end up in our favor it took more time and effort than was necessary. A mistake that will not happen again.

False news never happed nor will, we got our own problems and our own war on hands .

How in the world are the Houthies capable of keeping KSA in Check? They are not a threat big enough for Saudi Arabia to be considered a "Check". Houthies only showcased a acute lack of expertise for KSA in regards to Mountain Warfare, while the battle did end up in our favor it took more time and effort than was necessary. A mistake that will not happen again.
Keeping stranded doesn't mean hauties should be able to pose a respectable challange. How effective is Hammas against Israel militarily? but their poke here and there keeps Israel de-focused from Iranian Nuclear Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom