What's new

‘Pakistan is for Islam’

pakistanis uses/invoke islam whenever it suits them and discards it when it doesnt.Its like Islam has become the stick of Pakistani blinds to beat around everyone with it.

In a sense islam ha become gale ki haddi fro pakistanis which they neither can spit it nor they can swallow it.

pakistanis uses/invoke islam whenever it suits them and discards it when it doesnt.Its like Islam has become the stick of Pakistani blinds to beat around everyone with it.

In a sense islam ha become gale ki haddi fro pakistanis which they neither can spit it nor they can swallow it.

We are an Islamic Republic, not an Islamist state. We have minorities that we must respect as well. No need to spout ndtv propaganda when you have not understood the nature of the nation.

I have no idea about what you just rambled there.

I wrote in a hurry and may have screwed the structure...

Here it goes.. No problem if you put your Religion before the state, but then why do you feel sad about the state of affairs in Pakistan when it has been a result of too much Islamazisation?

Why hate India when Pakistan is of secondary importance to you, the hate as we are made to believe in these forums is the state's posture?

we are not talking about two people like yourself, we are talking about two nations...

I wrote in a hurry and may have screwed the structure...

Here it goes.. No problem if you put your Religion before the state, but then why do you feel sad about the state of affairs in Pakistan when it has been a result of too much Islamazisation?

Why hate India when Pakistan is of secondary importance to you, the hate as we are made to believe in these forums is the state's posture?

we are not talking about two people like yourself, we are talking about two nations...

The hatred is mostly fuel by politics...remove that and we are not much different except in religion and Islam doesn't preach hatred (it can't because the very word Islam means peace)...that is the doing of a radical mullah!

No problem if you put your Religion before the state, but then why do you feel sad about the state of affairs in Pakistan when it has been a result of too much Islamazisation?

Explain what is the meaning of Islamazisation?

The hatred is mostly fuel by politics...remove that and we are not much different except in religion and Islam doesn't preach hatred (it can't because the very word Islam means peace)...that is the doing of a radical mullah!

That is what I asked Mr RazPak,that if you guys only think about Islam first then the logical situation in Pakistan is justifiable like Zia introduced Islam into everything and we know the taste of those fruits.. Many here have made me believe what you said and then I see some agreeing or wanting to follow the same path...

Confusing some times...

Bring religion into everything thing even when it is not required in some cases...

That is what I asked Mr RazPak,that if you guys only think about Islam first then the logical situation in Pakistan is justifiable like Zia introduced Islam into everything and we know the taste of those fruits.. Many here have made me believe what you said and then I see some agreeing or wanting to follow the same path...

Confusing some times...

No, Zia introduced what he thought was Islam.

Maybe, but how many have the same understanding as you have or he had... Does the majority interpret the right way?

0eEGS.png

Hanbali was his version of thought. Decide for yourself if what he believed was the majority view. Look up on it if you are interested as I cannot go in elaborate detail.

0eEGS.png

Hanbali was his version of thought. Decide for yourself if what he believed was the majority view. Look up on it if you are interested as I cannot go in elaborate detail.

If that is so why still you see terrorism prevelant in your country, why new groups like TTP which are becming stronger and wrecking havoc inour country freely?

How did Ajamal Kasab and the one others get influenced?

These are not policy decisions these are simple inspirational speech given to soldiers.

It would be better if we started removing religious inspiration and replacing it with pure national inspiration in due course.

Of course Kayani is a very mediocre CoAS and such things should not be expected out of him.

We are an Islamic Republic, not an Islamist state. We have minorities that we must respect as well. No need to spout ndtv propaganda when you have not understood the nature of the nation.
Kaka jatt stop wasting time on NDTV and come out of TV world.On PDF itself learned think tanks can tell where where Pakistan went wrong and What needs to be corrected.

If that is so why still you see terrorism prevelant in your country, why new groups like TTP which are becming stronger and wrecking havoc inour country freely?

as you get older and mature and keep reading, one day you will come to realize that TTP has nothing to do with Islam. Look at ajmal kasab read and watch his interogations and interviews, does it look to you that he has anything to do with Islam? you people are so paranoid now that if someone breaks into your house and gets caught he will yell Islam made his steal and you start feeling sorry for him. Hang Ajmal Kasab what is stopping you why are you treating him like a state guest. are you setting an example for other loosers that if you cant make it in your life come attack us and we will make you our guest.

This was the basis of where the school of thoughts were prevalent, I am sure that today if they look at it once again Pakistan would be a shade of dark green. As for why entities like TTP the reasoning behind what they do is more political than religious, they are not becoming stronger the PA has crippled them to a very large degree. Although TTP may claim they fight for Islam their methods are un-Islamic to the core and so they are nothing but hypocrites who hide behind religion. Their real aim is to take over Pakistan because they are power hungry (political aspirations) but like I said PA has done a fine job in crippling them.

I do not know what influenced Ajmal Kasab as I never met the man so how can I or anyone else say his motives were based on religion? It could have just as much been a clear case of hatred for India, God knows there is plenty of that on both sides of the border.

Kaka jatt stop wasting time on NDTV and come out of TV world.On PDF itself learned think tanks can tell where where Pakistan went wrong and What needs to be corrected.

While I respect the opinion of some of the think tanks on this forum, I can see that some are far left liberals and their opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

These are not policy decisions these are simple inspirational speech given to soldiers.

It would be better if we started removing religious inspiration and replacing it with pure national inspiration in due course.

Of course Kayani is a very mediocre CoAS and such things should not be expected out of him.

I think what he did was right. The soldiers need to know that they are NOT at war with the warriors of Allah like the Taliban wants everyone to believe.

you guys periodically remind us of the nature of your nation, we have no doubts about that

Back
Top Bottom