What's new

‘Pakistan is for Islam’

Calm down my Indian posters.

And why do you want to calm down "Indian posters"? Like seriously what they have anything to do with COAS statement given in a ceremony on independence of the country?

Pakistan was created, but with a different name, over one thousand years ago. We created this entity called Hindustan or India and ruled it for almost a thousand years and later retained it as Pakistan.

You ruled us that's too for 1000 years. :lol::lol:

Truth said by Army chief..Pakistan is the castle of Islam..

Let the Infidels burn in their jealousy :rofl:
if that castle is full of terrorists and Muslims, it would be a shame, this castle needs at least some cleaning..

Oh no...hide under your bed... and soil your diapers..
The Muslims are coming :blah:
Well it could have been for any thing, hosting commonwealth games, but you can't seem to think of anything else apart from killing...

I don't get it.

What point is he trying to make here?

How could someone make Pakistan non-muslim?

Oh my dear poster,

Just notice his audience first?

Who are they?

Army grunts. Right?

Who are these grunts fighting against?

Taliboobs - the torch bearers of Islamism.

What's Taliboobs slogan? Islam khutray may hai (Islam is in danger the world over)

How do you counter the Taliboobi slogan?

You tell the grunts fighting Taliboobs that "Islam is not in any danger".

Hope you get it.

peace

I don't have a high opinion of Kayani but I think it's only fair to see an accurate transcript of his full speech before passing judgment.

99% islam .. still some one needs to :coffee: bring it out. just one word suits: desperate.

If this is true, and this is EXACTLY how he stated it... then.... CRAP..... it seems we've been corrupted, all the way.... :hang2:

yeah but what about Shias, Ahmadis and other minorities who are methodically getting worse treatment from radicals.

it happens even in the biggest and the oldest democracy india and america, india has the event gujrat massacre in its hand and america has sikh shooting on its hand, every country has radicals while i dont think the most misunderstood country has such event in its hand

I don't have a high opinion of Kayani but I think it's only fair to see an accurate transcript of his full speech before passing judgment.

nobody needs you high regards for any pakistani, in general you are highly negative opinions on pakistan

Nope wasn't referring to the Taliban ! Have you ever seen lectures delivered by Zakir Naik and fellows like him ? How thousands if not well above a hundred thousand people flock there to listen to them ! And not once or twice but many times over ! Then there are people who are progressive, liberal and yet Islamist...people who look at (say!) the English Civil Law and then at the Shariah and think...hmmn..an alternative paradigm that could work ! Then there are the extremists who want to transform it into a Taliban styled country and the truly secular ones who don't want religion to have any place in one's political life ! Unfortunately its not the Taliban who are calling the shots in Pakistan either...there is domestic demand for political Islam just as there is in almost every Muslim country out there ! I think sooner or later the Muslims in India too, when they find themselves in a position of greater leverage, demand similar things; it probably is going to start from some sort of government patronage to institutions of Islamic Finance to some of the more communal aspects of the Shariah being legislated later on ! Additionally when Muslims are told that India is the only country in the world that they're truly emancipated in because of our laws, our traditions and our way of life; sooner or later they're going to say - Yeh kiyaa backwass hai what do our traditions, our laws and our way of life lack ? Have you forgotten that the time of the 4 Caliphs was the golden age of Islam or that not only Akbar was the only one worth mentioning...some of the others were pretty good too ! In short, they're going to snap back at the implied assertion 'We weren't treated all that well when Muslim Dynasties ruled parts of the India Subcontinent and you're laws were regressive and oppressive of us - the Non Muslim majority' but look how well we've treated you once we're in the driving seat ! Some day...thats going to invite a backlash !

I think the only way to avoid that is a) Islam is reduced to a mere cultural or quasi-religious thing in India instead of a separate organized religion on its own ! Or b) a much more syncretic Islam is developed in India...even more so that it is now ! A little like how Hinduism absorbed and incorporated Buddhism, Jainism and a few other such dharmic traditions in India ! Which is to say a truly Indian Islam embellished by some of the best local traditions of India is created !

Otherwise...I do fear for the worst and I say this without glee ! However much I support the Partition...no one can dispute the enormous blood shed and suffering the Indian Subcontinent went during it and in the years leading up to it ! Nip this in the bud and you should be fine and by this I mean the divide that compels either party to identify the 'other' as truly...'the other' !

Good job, young Skywalker - may the force be with you!

Good job, young Skywalker - may the force be with you!

Another Star Wars fan ! :chilli:

May the Force be with you too, Master Yoda ! :P

P.S After so much Naswar...colour tou green hogaii heee ! :D

funny-Yoda-quote-Star-Wars-angry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom