What's new

Pakistan is eyeing sea-based and short-range nuclear weapons, analysts say

And which nation have an aircraft with 100% of theiir own system?
Pakistan ,US?

Now I am asking you what did you achieve in the missile development .Forget about Sea based system what about land based system except that 60 mile Nasr ?
Dont point on Babur or other.We know what happened to US Tomohawks when it landed in Pakistan.

We cant see regularly experiment from our western neighbour like we did in India ,a pure proof for R&D.

All we can see the test of Nasr nothing else.

Lmao .. So babar CM are tomahawks .. But Brahmos aka yakhont yakhont is indian... Great.. As for NASR and Shaheen series .. Atleast what we have works unlike india..there are several examples .. O what you claim are "indigenous" yet their designs n even 70% systems are outsourced from other countries..

And you claimed tht Pakistan reveals each and every detail on its programs? Really? Which one? They still haven't even revealed the Naiza DU I & II rounds.. Forget about the missiles n other systems .. U like India where the smallest thing is boasted n bloated by your institutes n media .. And the result ends in disappointment even after decades.

But on serious note : Bhai 2 rupee hai nahi chale NUKE nuke khelne.
Bhai phele apne desh ke haalaat sudhaar lo phir khelte rehna Nuke nuke... :P

:D es kaam kay lia will ki zerorat hai Paisay ki nahin :D hum zara wakhri taype kay loag hain tum nahin sumjho gay.

Naval strategic command was established last year...

Rumours and indications about a Naval version of babar CM are as old as the mid 2000s... The cannisterised vertical launch .. The tid bids by govt owned DESPO.. About a longer ranged naval version of Babur .. Etc etc are no hidden secret either.... Just like the plutonium based weapons..

In short unlike india.. Pakistan doesn't go on chest thumping .. We do it and try to hide it for as long as possible.. There are several examples.. Even for the smallest system or ammo.. Be it panter howitzer production,Naiza DU rounds or A-100 MLRS,H series Stand off missiles etc... All of them are in service .. But haven't been shown openly .. Expect for a few incidental shots during military ex etc..but there were rumours,speculations,unconfirmed news articles about them since long..

Is there plan to buy chinese subs and equip them with SLCMs?

Time spent is not indicative of success.

I present you the never ending:
1-LCA
2-Arjunk

So kindly keep your good for nothing comments reserved for the comments section of TimesofIndia.

But Arjun is in service.

Besides the reason behind developing Arjun was to counter the possible aquisition of M1 Abrams by Paksitan, which never happened.

Had PA aquired the Abrams tanks, Arjun surely would have been in service much earlier.

The biggest joke of the year on PDF:

Comparing F-16 development with LCA.

I agree that LCA is technologically simpler than F 16 but dont forget we did not and dont have the Military Industrial Complex comparable to US.

Last edited:
Sir,

It is about time that you learnt that india is no 'standard' for developing weapons----. Your process and your projects are there to make money and keep jobs alive for your defence department----and in the process the programs are stretched as much as they can be.

Secondly----your mindset for production is totally different than ours----you want to start from scratch because you want to claim its originality---.

We don't have any such issues----we have no qualms about the originality of the item---we don't start from scratch---we take the existing and make the end product as soon as possible because of our needs and limitations on funding---.

Well I agree with that . Pakistan can finish development if they get support from China .It seems you are mentioned that.

But India missile development program is not like other department.They are disciplined and efficent.

What joke Lol:lol:
Mr TTA should check F -16 first version development period .
I dont compare F16 with LCA .Because one is just in development period and other most successful story in fighter exports.

You know what I meant .But instead you choose to ignore it.
Developing an Aircraft from scratch is challenge .It is not like developing JV version with a country having matured Aircraft industry :whistle:

That is the thing many Pakistani members dont understand or dont want to understand.

Lmao .. So babar CM are tomahawks .. But Brahmos aka yakhont yakhont is indian... Great.. As for NASR and Shaheen series .. Atleast what we have works unlike india..there are several examples .. O what you claim are "indigenous" yet their designs n even 70% systems are outsourced from other countries..

And you claimed tht Pakistan reveals each and every detail on its programs? Really? Which one? They still haven't even revealed the Naiza DU I & II rounds.. Forget about the missiles n other systems .. U like India where the smallest thing is boasted n bloated by your institutes n media .. And the result ends in disappointment even after decades.

And who claimed that Brahmos are totally indigenous ?
It is indeed JV.
A few years ago Pakistan said their CM test are succesful but
the Pak villagers reavealed something that blown out from the sky in their village ,a point that hundreds of km away from target.

IGMDP was totally indigenous.

The LCA project is an example of how not to build a plane. So a lesson learned is what was achieved.

It created a base. We have learned several things.

Sir,

It is about time that you learnt that india is no 'standard' for developing weapons----. Your process and your projects are there to make money and keep jobs alive for your defence department----and in the process the programs are stretched as much as they can be.

Secondly----your mindset for production is totally different than ours----you want to start from scratch because you want to claim its originality---.

We don't have any such issues----we have no qualms about the originality of the item---we don't start from scratch---we take the existing and make the end product as soon as possible because of our needs and limitations on funding---.

This method offers several advantages.

Our enemies will find it very hard to correctly estimate streghths and actual range of our missiles.

And who claimed that Brahmos are totally indigenous ?
It is indeed JV.
A few years ago Pakistan said their CM test are succesful but
the Pak villagers reavealed something that blown out from the sky in their village ,a point that hundreds of km away from target.

IGMDP was totally indigenous.

You are confusin Pak with india... CMs etc are tested in somiani ranges etc .. Where there are no villages etc to begin with.
P.S: what is IGMDP

That is the thing many Pakistani members dont understand or dont want to understand.

I'm sure indian scientists n eng understand .. Yet they don't want to understand.. Arjun and lca are two examples...

Both specially Arjun are foriegn designs .. And using over 70% foriegn outsourced parts .. And yet to be inducted into service .. So much for the indigenous tag..

Is there plan to buy chinese subs and equip them with SLCMs?
what do you think?

But Arjun is in service.

Besides the reason behind developing Arjun was to counter the possible aquisition of M1 Abrams by Paksitan, which never happened.

Had PA aquired the Abrams tanks, Arjun surely would have been in service much earlier.

I agree that LCA is technologically simpler than F 16 but dont forget we did not and dont have the Military Industrial Complex comparable to US.

Poor example man.. Just coz Pakistsn didn't acquire Abrams means that it's okay screw that project? lol .. I mean comeon ... As of right now we have 500 AK-Is... And you are stuck with 118 obsolete Arjun tanks..

Poor example man.. Just coz Pakistsn didn't acquire Abrams means that it's okay screw that project? lol .. I mean comeon ... As of right now we have 500 AK-Is... And you are stuck with 118 obsolete Arjun tanks..

AFAIK, Arjun is a heavy MBT while Al-Khalid is a medium weight MBT. Shouldn't Arjun trump over Khalid on one-to-one basis just because of having quantitatively more protection ,and sensing equipment, and ammunition capacity. ( or am i missing something here ).

The problem with Arjun seem to be obscence price per unit Indians are paying ( over $10million, costliest MBT ) vs quality they are getting ( Least capable heavy MBT; Leopard 2, M1A2, Merkava IV, Challanger 2, K-2 being it's competition )

AFAIK, Arjun is a heavy MBT while Al-Khalid is a medium weight MBT. Shouldn't Arjun trump over Khalid on one-to-one basis just because of having quantitatively more protection ,and sensing equipment, and ammunition capacity. ( or am i missing something here ).

Yes you are .. You are missing a lot... What protection do you talk off homie? The giant arse hole in the frontal side of the Arjun's turret? The obsolete low velocity gun? The obsolete indian made rounds? Etc etc?

Coming to AK.. It's a 48 ton MBT with 26:1 power to weigh ratio... Better n more powerful gun.. And unlike the rhetoric it's used both NERA n ERA apart from the boron based composite armour ... Coupled with laser protection suite,warning systems,and VARTA APS... Integrated battle management system,hunter killer etc etc? .. As for ammo capacity .. AK is the most weaponised tank in the world.. Carrying 49 rounds.. Firing 9 per min..
The problem with Arjun seem to be obscence price per unit Indians are paying ( over $10million, costliest MBT ) vs quality they are getting ( Least capable heavy MBT; Leopard 2, M1A2, Merkava IV, Challanger 2, K-2 being it's competition )

Yeah sure..

Actually this is a good step i believe as we need to have strong second strike capability and a nuclear war head in our navy will give our naval forces a massive boost which it needs badly to counteract the strength of its opponents. Nuclear submarines are mandatory for the naval future of pakistan and i personally believe babur missile is the best for this job with increased range as well.

Oh yes within one year they will mastered in Sea based system :lol:
India developed its k15 after decades of hard work and 10 gruesome testing.
But one of analysts in our western neighbour is boasting that they can developed within 1 year .Perhaps they might be some Greek Gods :D

Actually he is quoting based on the lesson taught by history. We cannot take decades taken for K15 as the case study of many of other projects in India are not good example when it comes to comparing time lines. It took decades to get LCA flying but it did not meant it will take decades for JF-17 to get operational at squadron level.
So i suggest that instead of bragging about what you have achieved and being arrogant about it, must contribute something constructive.

Time spent is not indicative of success.

I present you the never ending:
1-LCA
2-Arjunk

So kindly keep your good for nothing comments reserved for the comments section of TimesofIndia.

These projects took time because we develop them within our country,

You refer Tank and aircraft :lol:

Your indigenous aircraft develop, tested in China, even tank based on Chinese tested design so you should not open your mouth for development time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom