What's new

Pakistan is eyeing sea-based and short-range nuclear weapons, analysts say

If you REALLY want to know about the sources, why don't you try just a little bit to look them up yourself? If you don't find one, I'll be happy to help (but mention what you exactly want to know).

Why Make Claims When NO SOURCES EXIST ?

Read again? You said that Tomahawk (nuclear) had a yield of 1kt!! How about admitting your stubbornness before changing the topic?

I AM NOT CHANGING TOPIC.
150 KT = Boosted Fission Device ( Which Pakistan DOES NOT HAVE & Thus All Talk of MINIATURIZATION is Pointless )
What Pakistan Does Have is 1 - 45 KT Weapons.

Now, The Qs. Is. Can 45 KT Weapon of Pakistan FIT in Tomahawk ?
If Yes. HOW ?

And yes, Pakistan did claim back in '98 to test a tritium-boosted fission weapon. Again, you only have to google it for your "thirst" of "sources".

Plz Give them to me. I Insisit.
NOT The Media Claims. Some Good Data.

Let me give you a dose of your own medicine.
Almost Ready =/= "In Hand". There, you just contradicted yourself.

Agreed.

The Technology is Developed its NOT IMAGINARY.
India Has MIRV Bus Implemented. SLBMs and Nuclear Subs are 100% DONE.

A5 will take minimum 1 year before any MIRVed testbed is actually tested aboard it. Right now it is being pushed for canisterized qualification tests so that production may begin, of the unitary warhead variant.
I said "Multiple Functional SSBNs". Has INS Arihant cleared weapon trials of Sagarika?
Thats what you don't have "IN HAND".

Kindly DONT SHIFT THE WHOLE ARGUMENT from NASr to SOMETHING ELSE.

>>> The Center of the Argument was, HOW CAN PAKISTAN CAUSE "MORE DAMAGE" Than INDIA. Keeping Several Factors in Place.
YOU are Simpley Going Round and Round around ONE OF THE FACTORS i Mentioned.

What we were focusing was , YOUR OWN STATEMENT FOR :

A. Nukes in BABUR
B. MINIATURIZATION of Nukes

And Yes, Im NOT TALKING about 200 MT weapon CAN BE FIRED from Sagarika.
You Youirself DONT HAVE A SINGLE VIDEO OF FULL TRAJECTORY of MOST OF THE MISSILEs , Does That mean we DONT CONSIDER THEM in Arguments ?

Oh, right genius. So you want us to "show" our progress. Why don't you suggest a way of showing that? Maybe conducting another series of tests? Or publicly boasting about nukes (as DRDO does often) by a country struggling against terrorism so that you can start again with your trolling?

I can Give you some Hard Core Analysis of Indian Nukes. War Heads . Development Simply ANY THING.
And I mean DATA . Solid DATA .

Have some common sense and stop arguing just for the sake of the argument. Pakistan now has 4 functional plutonium reactors at Khushab, from 1 back in '98. Thats progress for you.

Are You Aware That Japan Has Far More Reactors . Yet NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS ?
On Contrary Israel has More Nuclear Weapons Than India+Pakistan Combined !! , Now This is Called Progresss.

Whats the Point in Telling me No. of Reactors and The Time ?

I'm not here to convince you or provide you with sources just because you want to belittle Pakistan. You don't want to believe it? Be my guest.
I'd prefer if we stop this discussion here, I have answered your questions.

You Can Run Away. Your Choice.

@XiNiX even back in 1998 one of the device tested was a boosted fission type. You can search on it if you want. And now it's been 16 years since we tested such a device. Things have moved way beyond that.

Last edited:
Why Make Claims When NO SOURCES EXIST ?
Mention exactly what claims have been made without analytical thinking, and which are impossible by Pakistan to achieve.

I AM NOT CHANGING TOPIC.
150 KT = Boosted Fission Device ( Which Pakistan DOES NOT HAVE & Thus All Talk of MINIATURIZATION is Pointless )
What Pakistan Does Have is 1 - 45 KT Weapons.
Haha right.
I never said Pakistan had a 150kt boosted fission device. No no, Pakistan did test a boosted device in '98. Here is the claim and source:
On May 28, 1998 Pakistan announced that it had successfully conducted five nuclear tests. The Pakistani Atomic Energy Commission reported that the five nuclear tests conducted on May 28 generated a seismic signal of 5.0 on the Richter scale, with a total yield of up to 40 KT (equivalent TNT). Dr. A.Q. Khan claimed that one device was a boosted fission device and that the other four were sub-kiloton nuclear devices.
Pakistan Nuclear Weapons

Now, The Qs. Is. Can 45 KT Weapon of Pakistan FIT in Tomahawk ?
If Yes. HOW ?
Yes it can. Put aside you notion of Pakistan possessing only large and heavy uranium based warheads. The weapon designed for Nasr is obviously Plutonium based, and we know that increasing only the size of explosive lenses could dramatically increase yield, keeping the same amount of fissile material. So, a plutonium based (5-6kg core) warhead with a total diameter of 500mm can raise a yield of 40-50kt. Prime it with tritium (in production at Khushab) and you can get an even larger yield.
Read this on fission weapon designs:
4.2 Fission Weapon Designs
Plz Give them to me. I Insisit.
NOT The Media Claims. Some Good Data.
"The Kushab reactor could also be used to produce tritium for boosted weapons. The production capacity for tritium would be on the order of 100 g per year if enriched uranium is used as fuel, enough to boost perhaps 20 weapons. Pakistan is known to be interested in tritium, having acquired a tritium purification and production facility, and 0.8 grams of pure tritium gas from West Germany in 1987, as well as even larger quantities of tritium from China."

"Pakistan can built pure fission or boosted fission devices with yields ranging from sub-kiloton up to perhaps 100 kt"
Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Program - Present Capabilities

"Pakistan reportedly produces tritium at the Khushab complex, near the Khushab-1 and Khushab-2 plutonium production reactors. Between 1985 and 1987, two German firms – Nuleartechnik GmbH (Neue Technologies GmbH) and Physikalisch-Technische Beratung – provided Pakistan with a tritium purification and production facility, tritium precursor materials, and 0.8g of pure tritium.[1] Tritium can be used to boost the explosive yield of nuclear weapons."
Khushab Tritium Production Facility | Facilities | NTI

Is this data good enough for his highness?

Agreed.

The Technology is Developed its NOT IMAGINARY.
India Has MIRV Bus Implemented. SLBMs and Nuclear Subs are 100% DONE.
Right. What did I say here that was "imaginary"?

Kindly DONT SHIFT THE WHOLE ARGUMENT from NASr to SOMETHING ELSE.

>>> The Center of the Argument was, HOW CAN PAKISTAN CAUSE "MORE DAMAGE" Than INDIA. Keeping Several Factors in Place.
YOU are Simpley Going Round and Round around ONE OF THE FACTORS i Mentioned.
Right, once again I'm the one who is wrong. I clearly explained my answer, but you keep on bringing up irrelevant topics.

What we were focusing was , YOUR OWN STATEMENT FOR :

A. Nukes in BABUR
B. MINIATURIZATION of Nukes
I clearly explained both.
A. Yes, strategic nukes can be delivered by Babur.
B. That is being achieved, by demonstrating nuclear warhead capability of Nasr. The same design, enlarged, can be used aboard Babur.

And Yes, Im NOT TALKING about 200 MT weapon CAN BE FIRED from Sagarika.
You Youirself DONT HAVE A SINGLE VIDEO OF FULL TRAJECTORY of MOST OF THE MISSILEs , Does That mean we DONT CONSIDER THEM in Arguments ?
Did I make any sort of that claim?
I don't care what you consider in an argument. Period.

I can Give you some Hard Core Analysis of Indian Nukes. War Heads . Development Simply ANY THING.
And I mean DATA . Solid DATA .
Right, the "data" from "analysts" at the "internationally acknowledged website" , which we all know as BharatRakshak. Spare me the details, I have been through it long time ago. "Soild" data you say? as in range vs. payload graphs? :cheesy:

Are You Aware That Japan Has Far More Reactors . Yet NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS ?
On Contrary Israel has More Nuclear Weapons Than India+Pakistan Combined !! , Now This is Called Progresss.

Whats the Point in Telling me No. of Reactors and The Time ?
You are only reinforcing your image of being a kid. Japanese reactors are for energy production. The ones Pakistan has at Khushab are dedicated for production of weapons grade plutonium.

You Can Run Away. Your Choice.
I simply value my time more than spoon-feeding every naysayer here.

It is a right for PD to advance & they should advance rapidly.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom