What's new

Pakistan is Certainly Making Israelis To React

Israel was condemned by many countries but Alon Ushpiz tweet is only directed towards Pakistan, which means that Pakistan's foreign policy and diplomacy is causing bother to Israel. And that is the proof of our success....Well done !

Yes, the only democracy in the Middle East? What a shameless and deceptive claim! A disgraced and globally condemned murderer trying to pose as a role model.

Well, Israeli democracy is the same farce democracy as the one that was exploited to bring fascists Adolf Hitler to power in Germany and Narendra Modi in India – only to kill innocent people at massive scale. Israeli democracy has similarly been used by Zionist fascists. Hitler, Modi, and Netanyahu all belong to the same mass-murderers’ class. These murderers are war criminals and they certainly have nothing to do with democracy. Democracy is all about human rights, rule of law, and freedom. Terrorist Israelis have been consistently committing grave violations of all these norms. Successive Israeli regimes have been flouting international law, UN resolutions, and human rights for over seven decades now. These war criminals have murdered scores of children, women, and elderly right in their homes, schools, and markets in illegally occupied Palestinian lands. It's really a shame – a deep shame indeed, that a mouthpiece of war criminal Israeli regime is trying to use democracy for hiding the grave war crimes of that regime.

suddenly pakistan is speaking a strict language against israel ... in my opinion it was a message from Chinese and Russians to Americans that they cannot dictate middle east anymore as Israel is a side kick of America. while Russians have learned the lesson from their past and this time they did't left their ally Bashar al asad alone and stand with him till the end which mean they are there with an intention to stay for a long time

on other hand Chinese are slowly realizing they cannot stay away from international politics any more it is time for them to gain their foot hold in middle east to protect their vital and business interests in the region after all they are investing billions of $, they have already announced many projects and investments in that particular area, i am sure they will not like to be bullied by Israel and america as and when american or Israelis want. They are wise they used Pakistan while Russians are supporting turkey, we are just watching visible dynamics but main players are invisible and both sides know about it, isreal cannot do anything else other than social media cry outs. as they are not like others countries they do actions rather than big mouthing, this time if they are using big mouth it mean they cannot do beyond. besides that Americans are pulling out of Afghanistan they need pakistan and they will not bother pakistani statements at this stage.

A random video probably made by a troll like you just to spread filth on internet and you low IQ trolls have generalised just like you are doing here on this meaningless tweet. We saw how you Pakistanis tweeted filth about India through fake Israeli twitter handles recently when conflict was going on between them and Palestinians. Never think that we don't know how low you people can stoop. Btw this is how someone gets treated like whore and sex slave. And its none other than your iron daddies who do it

Well, it does bode well when an Indian try to call others filthy. Most of these filthy Indians, if not all of them, are produced while sharing all women among all men in the house. Now who keeps track of who is the father of whom. There shouldn't really be any surprise if you find this filthy creature drinking cow's and their own urine and eating the shit too. Now you tell me what you would think if such a degenerated animal calls another person filthy .

suddenly pakistan is speaking a strict language against israel ... in my opinion it was a message from Chinese and Russians to Americans that they cannot dictate middle east anymore as Israel is a side kick of America. while Russians have learned the lesson from their past and this time they did't left their ally Bashar al asad alone and stand with him till the end which mean they are there with an intention to stay for a long time

on other hand Chinese are slowly realizing they cannot stay away from international politics any more it is time for them to gain their foot hold in middle east to protect their vital and business interests in the region after all they are investing billions of $, they have already announced many projects and investments in that particular area, i am sure they will not like to be bullied by Israel and america as and when american or Israelis want. They are wise they used Pakistan while Russians are supporting turkey, we are just watching visible dynamics but main players are invisible and both sides know about it, isreal cannot do anything else other than social media cry outs. as they are not like others countries they do actions rather than big mouthing, this time if they are using big mouth it mean they cannot do beyond. besides that Americans are pulling out of Afghanistan they need pakistan and they will not bother pakistani statements at this stage.
Truth hurts, it has hurt the Israelis really badly.

My point of view is, Allah punished Pakistan for letting Bhutto hang till death, and the nation watched quietly. He was truly an Islam loving leader who wanted to see nothing but Islam and Muslims prosper. After 40 years of punishment, we have another leader who loves Islam and Pakistan. Now the question is, are we repeating the same mistakes?

I’m not affiliated with any political party, this is a neutral point of view.

If Bhutto was still the leader of Pakistan, the invasion of Afghanistan would’ve never happened. The drugs and gun culture would’ve never reached Pakistan, the loss of life by the literature printed in USA states, which provoked and gave life to extremists elements would ve never happened. Especially, we wouldn’t have Zardari, Benazir and traitors like Nawaz sahib ruining the country. He never wanted Benzair to enter politics. He wanted his eldest son to lead after him.

He was already countering the communists in Afghanistan by bringing Afghans to Pakistan, teaching them Islam to bring Islam revolution in Afghanistan to counter USSR. Those same students fought USSR later and what we call them taliban today. He laid the foundation of nuclear Pakistan and brought Qadeer Khan. The guy was truly a genius and a gift to Pakistan from Allah in the form of leader to lead us ahead in the world but what did we do?

Zia ul Haq was just a pawn at the hands of Americans. I wouldn’t say he was traitor, in his mind what he was doing was in the best interest of Pakistan but it wasn’t. No one had balls to call him out. The Americans used him and got rid of him like tissue paper. They used him to get rid of Bhutto, to interfere in Afghanistan which resulted in invasion of Afghanistan by USSR because the Americans wanted to avenge the loss of Vietnam War and much more. If it wasn’t for American interference in Afghanistan through Pakistan, USSR would’ve never invaded Afghanistan and to reach the warm waters. During Bhutto time Pakistan was out of American camp, which would’ve made us neutral during Cold War. But we joined the American camp again during zia.

Pakistan is a very capable state to stand up to any enemy despite its economic conditions. The Zionists knows it and that’s why by their influence in White House and pentagon, they manipulated the American policies to support military dictatorships and criminal leaders to keep us under the foot.

All Pakistan need is a strong leader with a spine who can look into the eyes of enemies and trust me it will give them shivers. In the country of 220 million their are intelligent brains roaming around more then the population of the apartheid state. A right leader will try to get hold of those brains.

Are we repeating the same mistake of Bhutto with Imran Khan? Do we people really think their party affiliations are above the nations interests? Let’s be realistic, how can Imran Khan is responsible of the condition of the state? He cant fix it overnight. It took our prophet Mohammed pbuh the greatest leader 23 years to bring people out of jahalat. That’s why I think despite our conditions we should back up Imran khan because he’s doing the right thing.

I think we should believe in ourselves and have confidence and believe me the apartheid state with all its might can come against Pakistan of toady with weak economy. It still wouldn’t stand a chance. They know it but we don’t and that’s very unfortunate.

My point of view is, Allah punished Pakistan for letting Bhutto hang till death, and the nation watched quietly. He was truly an Islam loving leader who wanted to see nothing but Islam and Muslims prosper. Now after 40 years of punishment now we have another leader who loves Islam and Pakistan. Now the question is, are we repeating the same mistakes?

I’m not affiliated with any political party, this is a neutral point of view.

If Bhutto was still the leader of Pakistan, the invasion of Afghanistan would’ve never happened. The drugs and gun culture would’ve never reached Pakistan, the loss of life by the literature printed in USA states which provoked gave life to extremists elements would e never happened. Especially, we wouldn’t have Zardari, Benazir and traitors like Nawaz sahib ruining the country. He never wanted Benzair to enter politics. He wanted his oldest son to lead after him.

He was already countering the communists in Afghanistan by bringing Afghans to Pakistan, teaching them Islam to bring Islam revolution in Afghanistan to counter USSR. Those same students fought USSR later and what we call them taliban today. He laid the foundation of nuclear Pakistan and brought Qadeer Khan. The guy was truly a genius and a gift to Pakistan from Allah in the form of leader to lead us ahead in the world but what did we do?

Zia ul Haq was just a pawn at the hands of Americans. I wouldn’t say he was traitor, in his mind what he was doing was in the best interest of Pakistan but it wasn’t. No one had balls to call him out. The Americans used him and got rid of him like tissue paper. They used him to get rid of Bhutto, to interfere in Afghanistan which resulted in invasion of Afghanistan by USSR because the Americans wanted to avenge the loss of Vietnam War and much more. If it wasn’t for American interference in Afghanistan through Pakistan, USSR would’ve never invaded Afghanistan and to reach the warm waters. During Bhutto time Pakistan was out of American camp, which would’ve made us neutral during Cold War. But we joined the American camp again during zia.

Pakistan is a very capable state to stand up to any enemy despite its economic conditions. The Zionists knows it and that’s why by their influence in White House and pentagon, they manipulated the American policies to support military dictatorships and criminal leaders to keep us under the foot.

All Pakistan need is a strong leader with a spine who can look into the eyes of enemies and trust me it will give them shivers. In the country of 220 million their are intelligent brains roaming around more then the population of the apartheid state. A right leader will try to get hold of those brains.

Are we repeating the same mistake of Bhutto with Imran Khan? Do we people really think their party affiliations are above the nations interests? Let’s be realistic, how can Imran Khan is responsible of the condition of the state? He cant fix it overnight. It took our prophet Mohammed pbuh the greatest leader 23 years to bring people out of jahalat. That’s why I think despite our conditions we should back up Imran khan because he’s doing the right thing.

I think we should believe in ourselves and have confidence and believe me the apartheid state with all its might can come against Pakistan of toady with weak economy. It still wouldn’t stand a chance. They know it but we don’t and that’s very unfortunate.
Bhai aapke jazbaat or ahesasaat ki mein qadar karta hon lakin ye kuch...off topic nahi hogaya...

I 100% agree on backing Imran Khan...

Bhai aapke jazbaat or ahesasaat ki mein qadar karta hon lakin ye kuch...off topic nahi hogaya...

I 100% agree on backing Imran Khan...
Off topic tu hai but im just tryna point out what’s the cause of problems in Pakistan and we shouldn’t see ourselves less den anyone else like some comments I’ve read where people are presenting the Zionists like Demi gods.

Every CIA moderated social media comment section for Pakistani officials/news:
Indians hating on Pakistan

Every CIA moderated social media comment section for Chinese officials/news:
Indians hating on China

No one cares what you know or believe, the world still favours India over you people. Pakistanis are the most unwanted people as their passport is second worst in the world.
Not really no, their perception of both countries is changing.

Perceptions of India is changing for the worst whereas perceptions of Pakistan is actually more or less neutral.

They think Pakistan is dangerous because of terrorism and stuff whereas others say its a nice country.

with 25bn exports and 3rd grade economy we are trying to awake a snake to bite us . a stupid move by our gov . pakistan is still surviving on IMF WB bailouts . this will bring us more hot waters . but who care we are mamu of ummah ka chumma
My honest reaction after I skimmed over this thread title.
" Aurta teer G main ly lana"

Wah Mods Wah ... All my posts (i.e. replies to Indians are deleted!) ... so good deeds ALWAYS get punished...

1622257623733.png

From now on I will keep a snapshot of every post on here... and if you think I will stop replying to Indians or whoever goes against Pakistan ... you are living in your dreams...

1622257831526.png

Wah Mods Wah ... All my posts (i.e. replies to Indians are deleted!) ... so good deeds ALWAYS get punished...

View attachment 748730

From now on I will keep a snapshot of every post on here... and if you think I will stop replying to Indians or whoever goes against Pakistan ... you are living in your dreams...

View attachment 748731

You need to treat the Hindus on this forum with kiddy gloves because they go on reporting rampages if you trigger them. Back when you could see live posts and reports on this forum, there were certain Hindus users who on one hand, would be gloating and abusing people in threads, but also reporting every single reply to them. You'd be able to see all the action in the Live feed section. A shame it got removed.

with 25bn exports and 3rd grade economy we are trying to awake a snake to bite us . a stupid move by our gov . pakistan is still surviving on IMF WB bailouts . this will bring us more hot waters . but who care we are mamu of ummah ka chumma

its not about Ummah ka chumma and We are not going on a war with Israel. We are just standing up to what is moraly right. Today if we do not take a strong stance on Al Quds , Palestine, nobody will listen to our Kashmir stance either. This is Diplmomacy with morals.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom