What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,We have to finish it - Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's insulting no religion. I am just iterating how brainwashed these terrorists are. Is pointing out misuse of religion a crime? Maybe in Pak. Thats what Blasphemy laws are made for. But not for me. Just like Blasphemy laws, even u have misunderstood my comment, imposed ur comprehension and given ur verdict. Perfect.

Let me make it easier for you .. mentioning "72 virgins" to mock Islam is a violation of forum rules .. Understand ? And mentioning eating/drinking of cow dung/piss etc to mock Hindu religion is also not allowed ....

PS: Modi is an idiot , if he said that ... Bharatis can`t do anything to Pakistan and they know it very well !!

Modi was refused to give visa by USA
The US ambassador visited Modi a few weeks ago, if Modi applies for a visa now it'll be granted instantly and Obama will be one of the first world leaders phoning Modi to congratulate him if he becomes PM of India.

The US ambassador visited Modi a few weeks ago, if Modi applies for a visa now it'll be granted instantly and Obama will be one of the first world leaders phoning Modi to congratulate him if he becomes PM of India.
But still this doesn't means that what modi has done in Gujarat is forgiven.

We are not training terrorists. All terrorists are against pakistan. They have killed 60000+ Pakistani civilians and killed 15000+ soldiers. And tell me why terrorists are not attacking india on regular basis. Why they are only attacking pakistan. Isn't this bit fishy :azn:
Hahaha what a reply? Everybody kows isi and Pakistani military are sole training organization of jihidist in this area, ur own ppl r getting killed because mad dogs often bite thr own master, ur madarsa education and jihadi education brainwashed them so much that now they feel Islamic republic or Pakistan is not Islamic hence the action tomake a pure nation, we are not facing it because ur isi and military is busy within Pakistan, and our security forces hv been awesome job everyday.

Geezus the nonsense you guys come up with.

Modi is in NO WAY a wanted man, he has no outstanding warrants for his arrest nor is he facing criminal charges anywhere in the world. Your nation on the other hand.....house how many of the world's most wanted men? OBL, Hazif Saeed, Mullah Omar, Al-Zawahiri etc etc the list literally goes on and on....

Modi is not wanted, sure, there's no tangible evidence that suggests he had a role in Gujrat's communal riots. But agree with me he was CM when riots occurred - not saying he initiated the riots.

My nation on other hand.... Hafiz Saeed had been trialed for not once but twice, every time courts had acquitted him because of lack of evidences against him... Agree with me the evidences aka dossiers your nation have shared with my nation are not ample to help his prosecution. As for as Mullah Umar and Al Zawairi are concerned, provide the coordinates and evidences suggesting their presence in Pakistan else stop the same way as you ask Pakistanis to stop in case of Modi.

what is this ? :D

narendra-modi-shastra-pooja-141013.jpg

img[

But still this doesn't means that what modi has done in Gujarat is forgiven.
I'm sorry but Modi has been cleared by the highest court in India (the Supreme Court) Indians will respect that finding. It is case closed. If there was any evidence of his explicit hand in the tragedy he would be sitting behind bars (as most of the senior perpetrators are right this second) and not looking likely to become the next PM of India.

Let me make it easier for you .. mentioning "72 virgins" to mock Islam is a violation of forum rules .. Understand ? And mentioning eating/drinking cow dung/piss etc to mock Hindu religion is also not allowed ....

PS: Modi is an idiot , if he said that ... Bharatis can`t do anything to Pakistan and they know it very well !!

I wud say u will be an idiot if u simply believe fake newz and threads meant for deletion before verifying. U r an Analyst.

Regarding 72 virgins, its subjective. White guy calling a black guy nigga is offensive whereas blacks use this words amongst themselves all d tym and then its not.

My intension is never to insult anyone. But only focus the fact tht why is this phrase problem for anyone? Because, its been misused by Muslims themselves to brainwash Muslims. Whether u comprehend it what way u want, I wud always use such words against terrorists. They deserve it and ur religion deserve it to have mullas and maulvis misusing religion to create 'wasted youth'.

img[
A Pooja for new weapons for the Gujrat police, sadly this is carried out all over India for all new inductions from weapons to vehicles to buildings it really shouldn't happen but it does.

A Pooja for new weapons for the Gujrat police, sadly this is carried out all over India for all new inductions from weapons to vehicles to buildings it really shouldn't happen but it does.
and such stupid person as PM who do pooj of weapons ..it seem he is full of superstitions

img[
Inauguration for new firearms for the Armed Police. Happens all over India. Most Indians are proud of it. Conclude what you wish to.

and such stupid person as PM who do pooj of weapons ..it seem he is full of superstitions
Most Indians are. You know as Areesh says often - "Indians"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom