What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,We have to finish it - Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the the second bold part , there is no proof

You don`t have any "proofs" either ....

@Azlan Haider
Whats da problem dude? Sudden spurt of love and affection for terrorists who killed 160 innocent happy people?

And whatever I commented is a fact. Thats what all 10 were fed before leaving. U can go thru the satellite phone conversation during the incident and confession by Kasab during interrogation.

You can express all your hatred towards those terrorists without trying to insult/mock any religion ... You got a negative rating for violating a forum rule

AK1.jpg

Pakistan is coming to eliminate world's most wanted Modi and some hindu terrorists in India safe haven. :cheers:
Geezus the nonsense you guys come up with.

Modi is in NO WAY a wanted man, he has no outstanding warrants for his arrest nor is he facing criminal charges anywhere in the world. Your nation on the other hand.....house how many of the world's most wanted men? OBL, Hazif Saeed, Mullah Omar, Al-Zawahiri etc etc the list literally goes on and on....

what about your own Officer who exposed the government involvement in Mumbai attacks ? he was a Pakistani or what ?

What about ur own govt which admitted entire 26/11 to have been planned in ur country n ur media which tracked even the house of Ajmal Kasab ? were they Indian or what ? :disagree:

As I said earlier, attempts of having a rational, meaningful and sensible discussion with most of u guys is a tough excersie !!

What corrupt leaders? Did ur leaders asked osama to stay ? Or they were only ones to train terrorists against indian or russia or Afghanistan? Ur whole country is to blame here, political leadership, military, jihadi minded religious ppl, and every single Pakistani who was ready to eat grass but cut india in 1000s peices. Enjoy the day now

We are not training terrorists. All terrorists are against pakistan. They have killed 60000+ Pakistani civilians and killed 15000+ soldiers. And tell me why terrorists are not attacking india on regular basis. Why they are only attacking pakistan. Isn't this bit fishy :azn:

You don`t have any "proofs" either ....

You can express all your hatred towards those terrorists without trying to insult/mock any religion ... You got a negative rating for violating a forum rule
Nobody's insulting no religion. I am just iterating how brainwashed these terrorists are. Is pointing out misuse of religion a crime? Maybe in Pak. Thats what Blasphemy laws are made for. But not for me. Just like Blasphemy laws, even u have misunderstood my comment, imposed ur comprehension and given ur verdict. Perfect.

What about ur own govt which admitted entire 26/11 to have been planned in ur country n ur media which tracked even the house of Ajmal Kasab ? were they Indian or what ? :disagree:

As I said earlier, attempts of having a rational, meaningful and sensible discussion with most of u guys is a tough excersie !!
stop crying about 26/11 now...its history now

We are not terrorists ok! We are just directing u that these attacks are not done by pakistan. Why would we do such things. Infact pakistan is in hit list of terrorists.
Thats where u are so naive. Wont get much into ur argument. Its useless. Just a point. Pakistani Terrorists hitting India is different from those hitting Pakistan. Read more into Good Terrorists and Bad Terrorists. :)

Geezus the nonsense you guys come up with.

Modi is in NO WAY a wanted man, he has no outstanding warrants for his arrest nor is he facing criminal charges anywhere in the world. Your nation on the other hand.....house how many of the world's most wanted men? OBL, Hazif Saeed, Mullah Omar, Al-Zawahiri etc etc the list literally goes on and on....
Modi was refused to give visa by USA

you have names attached to them, how? were they carrying passports or ID cards?

They had their fake ids with some random names. Kasab caught alive was the nail in head for Pakistani handlers. Complete expose.

Modi was refused to give visa by USAUSA

aage aage dekho hota hai kya. That same person is gonna get red carpet. :)

stop crying about 26/11 now...its history now
Why should India? It lost more than 100 of its own people in an attack launched from the soil of its neighbour. This was called India's 9/11 for its significance on Indian society. It shocked the nation to its core. If the Americans haven't forgotten after 13 years why should Indians?

It would be all to convenient for you for India to move on wouldn't it? It would let you guys off the hook. Why should India give you that? Not a single perpetrator in your nation has been jailed- NOT A SINGLE ONE. The book isn't closed on 26/11 not by a long shot.

Maybe these things are so commonplace in Pakistan but not in India. Indians will never forget what your nation did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom